It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,000 Souls and They're Looking In The Wrong Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm not a prophet, nor do I claim to be.

However I had a dream a few days ago that may be noteworthy, maybe not. But my dreams are usually a conglomeration of nonsense....like, they are typically so ridiculous that I can't even articulate them as a cohesive series of events if someone were to ask what they were about.

Anyway, the other night I dreamed there was going to be some type of bomb that has long-since been planned to be detonated at a specific event where the number of casualties will be 10 to 15 thousand, closer to 15 thousand. It was to happen at some sort of arena and it was the type of arena that has a roof over it. I was asked "how many" and my first thought was as to how many total people the arena held, which I immediately thought to myself that this specific arena/colosseum could hold at least 10 thousand but verbally answered the person with "15,000".
So, this could just be the number of how many total people will be in the stadium/arena/colosseum at the time the event occurs. I do remember having the understanding that the stadium will be filled to capacity, as it was supposed to be some sort of major attraction or event. In my dream I remember being under the assumption that it was some type of sports event, as opposed to a concert or something.

The person in my dream was asking questions and one of my answers was "but they are looking for it in the wrong place....it is not in the computer. They are looking for it in the [computer program/system/network] but they are looking in the wrong place."
I knew where it really was in my dream but I couldn't remember when I woke up. I want to say that whatever it was they were looking for was with a person, but I honestly can't remember anything specific to resolve it.

The event/bomb/explosion was being done as an effort to start a chain of events, but in my dream I told the person that the chain of events that was trying to be instigated would not really begin until "the natural disasters began to happen". And when I said "hatural" I made quotation marks with my fingers with the implication that the disasters would actually be man-made, or at least the first few of them were. The disasters were going to happen in rapid succession, one right after another making the recovery from them dismal, at best.
edit on 9-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
15,000 souls and they... And they got you? Oh noes

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

LMAO.....aaaagggghhhhh yes, I done been gotten by the soul getters....lol

I accidentally hit "enter" instead of the contraction mark ['] for They[']re.....the buttons are right next to each other & I haven't had my coffee yet this morning

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Could it be the London Olympics maybe? Sounds very much like it, you never know

Anyways, interesting dream. I'm waiting too for something to happen, anything. I'd be happy to be abducted by 2 headed aliens lol. So boring here

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think the Olympics is just too protected.

My bet it would be a different venue. Needless to say an impact like this dream would bring drastic security measures in place even to the smallest events.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Keep on sharing the dreams sister - I had a similar one the other night, about a nuke going off in Manchester, UK. That I would be caught in the explosion, but that I would be 'surprised' after the shock-wave/ force of the explosion passed me. I woke up feeling that - if God wanted - he could in fact protect us from nuclear blasts. Just like the three friends of Daniel in the fiery furnace..

19 Nebuchadnezzar was so furious with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego that his face became distorted with rage. He commanded that the furnace be heated seven times hotter than usual. 20 Then he ordered some of the strongest men of his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and throw them into the blazing furnace. 21 So they tied them up and threw them into the furnace, fully dressed in their pants, turbans, robes, and other garments. 22 And because the king, in his anger, had demanded such a hot fire in the furnace, the flames killed the soldiers as they threw the three men in. 23 So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, securely tied, fell into the roaring flames.

24 But suddenly, Nebuchadnezzar jumped up in amazement and exclaimed to his advisers, “Didn’t we tie up three men and throw them into the furnace?”

“Yes, Your Majesty, we certainly did,” they replied.

25 “Look!” Nebuchadnezzar shouted. “I see four men, unbound, walking around in the fire unharmed! And the fourth looks like a god!”

26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came as close as he could to the door of the flaming furnace and shouted: “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!”

So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego stepped out of the fire. 27 Then the high officers, officials, governors, and advisers crowded around them and saw that the fire had not touched them. Not a hair on their heads was singed, and their clothing was not scorched. They didn’t even smell of smoke!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You think the Olympics are protected? Think again.

Check out the following thread, and be aware that the UK government has placed a media blackout upon ANY negative reporting regarding the Olympic preparations. All mainstream media sources will tell you that everything is going according to plan, and that might be the case in some circumstances. However, the plans regarding Olympic security, are nefarious plans, imho.

Undercover Reporter Infiltrates Security Firm to Expose London Olympics

There are some highly suspicious things going on in London. I don't doubt that a major false flag is on its way. Hope not, but it seems fairly clear tbh.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
By the sounds of it, it would e the Olympics, just on the number of the crowd. Worth checking out other Crowds expected to be that large.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Hey FITO!

Well, I just looked at the stadium that's supposed to host the Olympics in London and that sucker is a behemoth.....it seats 80,000 people!!
Also, from the picture it doesn't appear to have a roof. I am almost certain the one in my dream had a roof.

However, I also checked online for other stadiums. One of them was Chicago because I remember hearing something a few years ago that something was attempted at a bus station or something? Can't really recall, but I also remember a few other speculated incidents that were "supposed" to occur in Chicago, oh, one was the G10 summit that was earlier this year, I believe. Anyway, nothing happened. But, that doesn't necessarily mean that nothing was planned or attempted.

Well when I pulled up a picture of the Chicago stadium, it has a roof on it and it seats 18,676 people. However, a sold-out crowd is considered around 15,000.
The strange thing was, the picture I looked at was similar to what I remember in my dream because I remember it being somewhat dark inside and a lot of lights. Also, the stadium in my dream had those big TV/billboard things, I distinctly remember there was a "media" room.....like a room that had this huge dashboard and the people that were in it had on earphones. That room was like the control center of the stadium and that's part of where they were searching for the bomb....but I think there was another location that actually house the mainframe computer or computer network or whatever. Those were the locations they were searching for the explosives, but they were actually somewhere out in the stadium itself, most likely the corridors that contain the concession stands, bathrooms, etc. That is why I want to say that whatever it was they were looking for, was actually with a person and not planted/wired into whatever computer system they used to run the stadium itself.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Take a look at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA. It also has a (retractable) roof. www.seattlesports.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

This one appears to have a grass bottom? The one in my dream had a man-made floor.
Good suggestion though

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The kind of natural disasters made by things like...HAARP?. I'll definately be staying away from football games when the Razorbacks play in L.R.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The kind of natural disasters made by things like...HAARP?. I'll definately be staying away from football games when the Razorbacks play in L.R.

yeah, you definitely don't want to be there when they play LSU and get stomped....lololol....

aaahhhhh man, you gotta bring the Misses down here in the fall so we can watch some Razorback/LSU action and my poor husband can have some backup when I commence to my Razorback hazing tactics....lololol....

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

yeah, you definitely don't want to be there when they play LSU and get stomped....lololol....

aaahhhhh man, you gotta bring the Misses down here in the fall so we can watch some Razorback/LSU action and my poor husband can have some backup when I commence to my Razorback hazing tactics....lololol....

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

My wife hates football, if i try to watch it here she gets grouchy. I have to go to my mom's house to watch it, she lets my stepdad do whatever but i don't get that luxury.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by curiouswa

This one appears to have a grass bottom? The one in my dream had a man-made floor.
Good suggestion though

Its Sod, and that's man made.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What does our FEMA do after or before a natural / manmade disaster? They round up the people in an arena.
I think maybe in your dream..... have meant the people are going/ looking the wrong place for safty....going in the arena for safety, when safety is OUT of the arena. Dunno just a guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Going by your description, United Center would be the Chicago venue with the closest match.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hi Sister,

I was wondering if the person in your dream might be a key somehow to the location ? Do you or can you remember
who was asking the questions ? I can definitely see a prophetic dream coming to someone with massive communication and interpretation skills such as your own.

Chicago was the first one that came to my mind.

edit on 12-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hi Sister,

I was wondering if the person in your dream might be a key somehow to the location ? Do you or can you remember
who was asking the questions ? I can definitely see a prophetic dream coming to someone with massive communication and interpretation skills such as your own.

Chicago was the first one that came to my mind.

edit on 12-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

No, the person was not key to location.
The people asking the questions were a friend from college that I am still in touch with and her "boyfriend" (some guy that was over at her place in my dream).

In all honesty, I had an epiphic moment in the dream where several pieces of the puzzle came together. It was the second dream I've had of that nature.
The other one was an angel blowing a long trumpet in the sky, off in the distance. In both dreams I was given total understanding about something and how it is all coming together. It seemed blatantly obvious in my dreams, but I can remember neither of the revelations, other than God uses the base and the mundane to confound the wise.

I feel that I am not allowed to remember because none of the understanding comes, nor is coming, from myself, lest I fall towards the inclination to boast/pride. I am nothing, nobody special, just me. I am in a growth process right now, and am only given "something" when I'm in the right frame of mind and have grown in humility, insofar as, nothing comes from our own self, lest we glory in our works.
It is by grace, and through humility, with all glory to the One who started the ball rolling in the first place.
As I move towards less of me, more of Him, I have no doubt that He will fulfill my desire for wisdom, discernment and prophetic truth.

As of late, my dreams have returned to utter nonsense, with a smattering here and there of indiscernible symbolism that is so conglomerated that I can't even put it into words to Google what the meaning might be.

However, I have been given profound prophetic utterances in the last month or so, all of which were Truth and no error was found in them. Nothing major though, not in the sense of it affecting more than one or two people. Even so, I am still working my way through filtering out my own, personal inclinations and interpretations and learning how to rightly divide the Word of Truth.

top topics

join