It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Moly Doc! I found a Cavity ... in my Big Bang!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Explanation: Long ago there was a singularity that expanded ...

And as it expanded ... small regions of space were overlooked and went untouched ...

Now because everything we measure is a ratio related to some agreed standards ...

I make the following claim ...

That a 1m tall antenna vibrating with a 1hz emf pulse [this is in the microwave range of the emf spectrum] will be invisible in the 1m/s microwave range at a range of 90lights hrs [in a vaccume] perpendicular to the antenna and at a height of 1-2m [ie 2 x the height of the antenna].

Personal Disclosure: Unfortunately I am making a claim that cannot be immediately tested as 90light hours away is 97.1 billion km away and that is 20+ times the distance from the sun to neptune. But I am also pretty sure the pretty pictures are telling the full story and that is at some point in the expansion the expanding energy flowing along the strings ends up isolated by cavities on all sides and maybe this is a topological explanation for the difference between wave particle duality ... is the particle just a peak that appears collapsed to a point but extends backwards in time to the expanding wave front of the big bang.

Oh and gravity is just cooling shrinkage as anyone worth their salt knows expansion creates cooling and cooling creates shrinkage and contraction. But thats another thread!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
What? You'd be invisible at 90 light hours as well!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Explanation: I make no such claim.

Although I do fully believe that at the quantum scale near the big bang singularity for an observer 1 plancks length in scale,... that your argument holds 100% true!

Personal Disclosure: At our scale one would still be visible in other wavelengths!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
I make the following claim ...

That a 1m tall antenna vibrating with a 1hz emf pulse [this is in the microwave range of the emf spectrum]...

I refute your claim that 1hz in in the microwave range.

Unless of course your own personal definitions of "hz" or "microwave" are definitions I'm not familiar with.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Explanation:

Correct it would be 300Mhz!

Personal Disclosure: Does such a correction disprove the rest of the claim?

new topics

top topics

join