It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We dont come from Apes! Here is how to prove it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theduke269

"While I don't agree with the OP, I do have one question for those that do believe we evolved from monkeys/apes. If we evolved from them as a dominate species, why are they still here? Wouldn't they have died out during this process being inferior and such?"

Why indeed, but monkeys and apes are not inferior to Humans in many ways. There stronger and faster than Humans, maybe thats why there still here. I think we place far to much clout on inteligence being the driving factor of evolution.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

The skulls that prove we come from apes are Ape skulls that where sanded
with modern instruments you can tell the skulls where sanded
demand tests with modern microscopes you will see

There is extensive documentation of the skull fragments being removed from the ground. These fragments were then pieced together to form the skulls, most of them incomplete. I'm afraid your theory is based entirely on your own fantasy of how forensic anthropology works.

ok so lets get some real documentation with modern equipment then shall we
anyone can bury skulls then dig em up later
oh i know how forensic anthropology works, its assumptions

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by theduke269

Imagine a group of animals that split up into two seperate groups. one group stays in it's original home while the other group moves away to a new area. The group that moved meet new challenges from predators, competing animals, food sources and enviromental conditions ect, so have to adapt to these new circumstances over time. The original group or 'ancestors' do not need to adapt to these new challenges as nothing has changed for them, so they remain the same. This is the simplest way of thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

human chromosome 2 is scientific evidence that cimpanzes predate homo sapiens - as this chromosome is a fusion of 2 chimp chromosomes

but that does not mean that we are " from chimps "

merely that chimp and human have a direct common ancestor

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously, do you have any evidence of your own for this?

Seriously, do you have evidence that proves him wrong. He is just saying study the evidence a little closer and the truth may be different than what has been sold to us, I mean you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theduke269
While I don't agree with the OP, I do have one question for those that do believe we evolved from monkeys/apes. If we evolved from them as a dominate species, why are they still here? Wouldn't they have died out during this process being inferior and such?

No one says WE evolved from APES... We had a COMMON ancestor that we both evolved from.

Why do people like the OP always have to bring this falsehood up and get people asking the same questions every time?

It's so frustrating...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

ok so lets get some real documentation with modern equipment then shall we

By all means, examine away. First you might want to explain exactly how you can sand a skull into a completely different shape without, you know, exposing the marrow.

anyone can bury skulls then dig em up later

It's even easier to write a work of fiction and call it the word of God.

oh i know how forensic anthropology works, its assumptions

No, clearly you don't know. I'm not going to waste any more time with someone who thinks you can sand a gorilla skull down to look like an australopithicus.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Can anyone give another example of one animal evolving into a completely different species. Lions, Tigers, alligators, velociraptors......... Where are the other species that have or would have evolved. Some species surely have been around longer than apes. Is the ape family the only familia that has the ability to morph by evolution into a completely different animal?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Why indeed, but monkeys and apes are not inferior to Humans in many ways. There stronger and faster than Humans, maybe thats why there still here. I think we place far to much clout on inteligence being the driving factor of evolution.

And as mentioned, just because we branched out into our own family tree from our common ancestors doesn't mean that they automatically die out .. it's not as if a monkey woke up one day and was human, and therefore not existing in it's previous form..

Evolution usually comes from necessity anyway.. Man learned to forge and use tools and relied less on brute strength.. we learned to use fire to keep warm... Our need for thick fur went away.. but elsewhere in the world our monkey / ape cousins still relied on those former traits.. and still do to this day ..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Can anyone give another example of one animal evolving into a completely different species. Lions, Tigers, alligators, velociraptors......... Where are the other species that have or would have evolved. Some species surely have been around longer than apes. Is the ape family the only familia that has the ability to morph by evolution into a completely different animal?

No, it happens all the time.. how many species of butterfly, spider, canine, feline can you think of? the canine family alone is loaded with different species ( breeds ) .. that's a result of evolution.. but you may not have meant one species evolving into another.. Are are you asking about cases where family of animal morphs into a different family of animal like a canine becomes an amphibian?

I think ALL animal life diverged from a common ancestor but that the branching occurred so early on that they are vastly different now days.. families of animal formed, those families are now incompatible..

You can't say an amphibian popped into a canine one day because they evolved parallel to each other, not from each other... We all share similar DNA to some degree.. even canine's and humans have some genetic similarities..

edit on 7/9/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Every time an organism reproduces, there is a chance that it will not reproduce perfectly. The offspring may have one or more characteristics that differ from the original. When these offspring reproduce, their offspring might also introduce new variations.

All organisms reproduce in such a way that the growth of their population is exponential. This means that it grows very rapidly. For example, if one organism gives birth to two offspring in each generation, the first generation produces two offspring each, for a total of 4; these 4 have 2 each for a total of 8, these 8 have 2 offspring each for a total 16... by the tenth generation, the population reaches 100 individuals, each one potentially passing a new trait to its own offspring.

Most offspring resemble the original very closely, but within ten generations there is one hundred times the chance of an important change taking place. If this change allows the individual to thrive better than its original, it will survive more readily and pass the change on to its own offspring. All living things, from single cell creatures to Great Blue Whales do this. Over millions of years, billions of variations have taken place. Every living thing you see on Earth represents the result of all these variations playing out.

It's a beautiful, elegant and awe inspiring process. Go Life!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I doubt if we came from apes. First, we have a big variety of hair colors. Second, humans wear colorful clothes like we originated from something where there may have been fir or feathers with colors. Our hair looks like the pinfeathers on a chicken more than ape hair. I think both us and apes evolved from the same type of creature a long time ago though. There have been a half a dozen humanoid beings going back a long time in history. Cro-magnum looks more apelike but Neanderthal doesn't. If there was a mutation millions of years ago, I feel that the hair was a development of animals from feathers. After all feathers were around before hair, the mammals were after dinosaurs and some dinosaurs had feathers. To me their speculation, even though they have evidence to back it up, is still speculation. It could have all gone the other way and the evidence would still work.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think humanitys origins are more in line with little green men from way up high having a little tamper with our Monkey genetic code sometime in the last million years or so. Seems more lightly to me, im not discounting evolution, just saying we may have hade a little help up the ladder thats all.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"we don't come from apes."

Correct. Theory of evolution, with support from fossil records suggest we share a common ancestor.
Before one begins to attack evolutionary science, they should at the very least understand what the debate is about.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
of course we didn't come from apes

if we did, there wouldn't be any apes around anymore

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

"of course we didn't come from apes

if we did, there wouldn't be any apes around anymore."

Despite the genetic links and anthropological hints? I think its a foregone conclusion that we are related to Monkeys genetically.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Didn't Dr. Louise Robbin identify a 300 million year old human footprint near the Paluxy River river in Texas? Can't remember the year off hand but yeah...that kind of prooves it. But it's outside the conventional way of thinking. And I guess you know as well as I do everything that doesn't match the established way is pushed aside, swept under the rug and/or rediculed.
edit on 9-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
We dont come from Apes! Here is how to prove it

The reality that we didn't "come" (evolve) from apes has already been proven.

We humans evolved from primates, from which apes also evolved.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hey, I see you decided to come MONKEY around on this thread. Haven't seen you around in a while commenting on threads while not doing official business.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The thing that is most amazing about this debate is that there are such diehard believers on the basis of a box of bones, which prove absolutely Nothing.

Some of you should do research on Cro-Magnon. He was not any sort of ape or "pre-human". He was human and well advanced at that. He wore hats,shoes, taylored collars, jewelry etc.

Read Those Sofphisticated Cavemen.
www.s8int.com...

In his natural state Humans are the weakest, most vulnerable species on the planet.
All adaptations to any species over time are ALWAYS in favor of SURVIVAL and nothing else.
SURVIVAL is the name of the game on planet Earth.

All creatures on Earth are able to survive in their natural state....no superior intelligence needed.
Also many if not all creatures make use of tools. Birds have been observed using sticks to dig worms out of holes. And further, they carry the same stick with them to the next site.

Read Darwin Refuted: www.darwinismrefuted.com...

New Research Demoleshes Evolution: harunyahya.com...
Can you build a nest like a bird does, using only your hands? Would you know what materials to use and how to put them together so that they stayed? How long would it take you? So much for your superior intelligence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join