It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We dont come from Apes! Here is how to prove it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The skulls that prove we come from apes are Ape skulls that where sanded
with modern instruments you can tell the skulls where sanded
demand tests with modern microscopes that will prove it

No i am not religious
apes are a degeneration from human DNA

at the very least lets get some real documentation with modern equipment,
modern microscopes cant hurt the skulls in any way so why not get tests done?

edit on 9-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously, do you have any evidence of your own for this?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Do you have any links to any of these sanded skulls you speak of? I am not being nitpicky, as I believe in creationism myself, but I would like to see some of these skulls. If I go looking for sanded down ape skulls, I am not likely to find the best information and would be happy to start with your source if you don't mind. It would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Sounds like you're trying to convince only yourself that apes aren't our cousins, I assume you're looking for some sort of consolation?

You claim that there is proof...where?
edit on 9-7-2012 by Brad-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
what annoys me is they conventionally miss out the word theory and teach(or brainwash)kids that this is "science fact".wonder if they tell them that all these bones ever found would fit in one coffin?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
True, we are a side-branch of a proto-simian. Apes went one way, proto-humans (cro-magnon etc) the other...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Sorry, but that is the one of the worst threads on here... Sanded skulls... Ok.

Here, have a banana for your troubles though.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

demand tests with modern microscopes you will see

There is extensive documentation of the skull fragments being removed from the ground. These fragments were then pieced together to form the skulls, most of them incomplete. I'm afraid your theory is based entirely on your own fantasy of how forensic anthropology works.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I disagree. Look, I even have evidence.

You see, these fellas still have all of their human clothes and everything!

Edit: Maybe some links or pics would help your case Germa.....(I keep doing that for some reason!) canyouhandletruth!
edit on 9/7/12 by Stonesplitter because: edit

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

No I cant handle your truth, this is the third post of yours I have started to read. Another 5 minutes of my life I wont get back.
Typically, based in Sydney. Why am I not surprised?
What's worse time wasters or trolls?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by glen200376

im doubting you know whats being taught, if you wanna prove me wrong then supply a link that backs what you claim.

If your in a science class your most likely learning about theorys... Why is everyone so butthurt about evolution anyways?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth

demand tests with modern microscopes you will see

You make it sound as though we only have one sample of evidence to prove evolution .. and we share a common ancestor, that isn't to say we just woke up one day wondering why we have a banana in our hand .. The fossil record is loaded with intermediates ..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Can i ask you before we continue, are you religious? Reason i ask is a lot of god squad peeps out there seem to have a problem with us Humans being clever Monkeys, hence there apprehension towards the acceptance of the empirical evidence pointing toward a genetic link between Apes and Man.

Look at it this way, theres a lot more chance of us evolving from Apes rather from being made from primordial clay. Just my two cents.
edit on 9-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So if the skulls have been sanded that would somehow negate that we share almost all of our DNA with chimps and can find, down to the chromosome, where our genomes are different?

Honestly the DNA evidence alone proves human evolution.

We look and behave like apes, we share much of our genetic makeup with them, so if we were created by gods or aliens how do you explain that? Were the gods/aliens just really lazy? Did God run out of creative ideas for animals and just shave a chimp, add a tiny pinch of extra intelligence and call it man? I'm open to alternatives to evolution but they need to have explanatory power and make sense of things we know about life on Earth.

reply to post by Kryties

Just wanted to say you have the best avatar ever, Red Dwarf FTW!

edit on 9-7-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
While I don't agree with the OP, I do have one question for those that do believe we evolved from monkeys/apes. If we evolved from them as a dominate species, why are they still here? Wouldn't they have died out during this process being inferior and such?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Your great great great......great great.......great great grandmother was an ape. Tough deal with it. Mind you given the appalling behaviour of some people these days I suspect having an ape as an ancestor woul be a relief!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theduke269

I do have one question for those that do believe we evolved from monkeys/apes. If we evolved from them as a dominate species, why are they still here?

Sigh...

We haven't evolved from apes, we shared a common ancestor.

Major difference and something the anti-evolutionists like to ignore...

Don't succumb to the disinformation.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by theduke269

Wouldn't all animals die our by that logic? They are all inferior.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sir you insult me and my ATS Handle....

Apes like banana's.... I like banana's.... QED.. I am an Ape.

I rest my case.

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theduke269

It is true that when two species diverge and their ancestors come back together it can lead to the annihilation or assimilation of one of the species (neanderthal may have learned this the hard way, or interbred into us). However survival of the fittest doesn't always mean that the "weaker" species dies out, survival of the fittest really simply means that the fit survive, not necessarily the "FITTEST". Species that manage to reproduce enough to replace their current population will live on.

Now I don't know enough about when and where our ancestors and, say, chimpanzees, diverged evolutionarily to give a better answer but then I'm not a scientist. Also keep in mind that humans and chimps and other apes seem to all be fairly empathetic social species, so it's likely that interactions with other apes wasn't always violent.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join