It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The pic at 54 secs into this video changed for me.

I know see a Dragon type of image.

interesting

edit on 18-1-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Just wanted to pipe up and say thankyou Aeons for your insightful words! Worth everybodies time to go back a page and read through it everyone

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I just noticed tonight that in the beginning of the video, the map behind bush the puppet has a push pin in the Sandy hook area. I looked briefly and didn't see any comments about it.
edit on 23-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderLustKing
I just noticed tonight that in the beginning of the video, the map behind bush the puppet has a push pin in the Sandy hook area. I looked briefly and didn't see any comments about it.
edit on 23-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

It looks south of Newtown to me. Closer to New York. The push pins look like the represent, 9/11, Oklahoma fed building, and the gulf distaster.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The focus reasoned that he is being used for free. Just like Google gets used for free and Google's Android gets used for free.

But since Android is Google's operating system, Google is now censoring software for Android such as Adblock plus. See the argument here on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You use Android for long enough, and Google has the right to censor the software.... It owns the rights to the operating system - the app makers and google won't get paid if the ads are blocked.

Now that the focus has helped plan the demise of the US economy by setting up the Chinese and Indian (and BRICS - Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa). He reasons that his plans are what the government are increasingly trying to depend on using the fork tool. The focus is going to be able to censor use of his services if the plans of the countries are for too long commandeered by him - and only understood by him.

The joke is on the spies. There are comedians who are making jokes based entirely on the dialog that is being spied on from the focus - the dependence of the system and the extent to which the people feel dependent on the focus leads to some amazing displays of "Truman show" (the public/illuminati responding to the focus' opinions). Here is a link to the proof posted by other ATS members on the "Truman Show" effect:
ATS thread on "The Truman Show"

Here is an example: (warning: the language is quite explicit)
www.youtube.com...

I might add that not all the "epic rap battles of history" are entirely about the focus. Some portray other issues as well (eg: Mitt Romney vs. Obama etc...).
edit on 15-3-2013 by sensibleSenseless because: extra stuff add

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add to clear up some of the confusion as to why the Christ figure was selected to travel in the boat of Anubis, which is the boat of the dead.

Essentially, the focus was hoping to indicate that the Christ figure would be the one (/s) who, realizing the situation with regards to the focus, would emerge from the confusion the world was in, once it stuped in to disorder and chaos... and that these people, doing what was right (which is not what TPTB are doing), and that the people who had died to the old ways of the world, which is no longer suitable to sustain them financially, would jump in to the "boat of the dead", to save themselves from the broken ways of the old system.

It is argued (by the focus) that fork has the intention of preserving their business, and so, *may* help keep their brainchild (the one they created from the womb), somewhat out of harms way.... The spying is after all something that so many people pay for - and it is argued that this is a harmless behaviour by those who engage in observing this individual's life and opinions. This may have something to do with preservation of the Christ child until no other system driven by pure human greed on this planet proves viable for survival of human beings.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The artist himself links to Sandy Hook and Bush.

www.heliofant.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Some can see past 4th dimension-

Fascinating-

Always wondered why I didn't quite fit

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I just watched this video ...

www.youtube.com...

I was once in a thread with someone who knew him. He said that the artist wanted to know as much as anybody else. He may have even been in the thread. The comments at the bottom seem to suggest he does know something though.

edit on 30-4-2013 by ElizaWindso because: video wouldn't embed

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

What about the conspiracy that it even has to do what is going to happen on the 16th of December 2013. Where ISON (or what is left) is in a cross constellation with the planets. There is a reason why the world leaders are in South Africa on that day and it has nothing to do with Nelson Mandela. He is believed to be dead for longer time but the date was convenient. They're are going to be in this so called "sun temple". (even being shown in the I pet goat video where the alleged Jesus is looking out in the sky and Comets are flying in)

About the Sun Temple

The monument’s huge upper dome features Egyptian back lighting to simulate the sky, the heavenly abode of God. On 16 December at noon, every year the sun shines down through a small hole in the center of the Voortrekker Monument roof, onto the Cenotaph, lighting up the inscribed words: “Ons vir jou Suid Africa” (“We for thee, South Africa”). Thirty-two rays can be counted. The ray of light is said to symbolize God’s blessing on the lives and endeavors of the Voortrekkers. 16 December 1838 was the date of the Battle of Blood River, commemorated in South Africa before 1994 as the Day of the Vow. Many thousands of South African’s travel from a far for this special memorial event.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's been a couple of years since I've seen I, pet goat, and I ssw it again after that time and it's still amazing.
Watching it on a larger screen really opens it out.
Honestly one of the best pieces of animation I've seen, ever

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Lilith and later the dancing Kali character...awakening/acknowledging of the female aspects of power....

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
When looking at the blackboard, look at the shapes within the areas where it looks like something has been erased, as well as the other shapes that are too light to see. Tell me what you think you see.

a reply to: ErroneousDylan

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
With the apple cut in half, we see the seed and then grow the flower of life. The apple and apricot seed are high in vitamin B17. It's been proven arround the wolrd that B17 cure cancer, in fact, it's so effective that the FDA banned it in USA. Cancer is a multi billion dollar industry that can be destroyed by those seeds.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Just thought I'd drop a thread on mind control technology that I recently discovered on ATS here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is definitely relevant to what is being discussed in this thread.... for those who have read through.
edit on 18-9-2015 by sensibleSenseless because: fixed link.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ErroneousDylan

I think some Jesus Haters used some technology they shouldn't have to see his return.

Says "AB CHAO..." on the screen..

freemasonscommunity.life...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join