It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

"8. There is a map with various pinpoints. I'm not sure of the relevance of this but it could just be a personal thing involving the creators of the animation. "

the only spot I see pinpointed is NYC. The thing in Florida is Lake Okeechobee. too much else to respond to. loved the vid. great job

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Notice on the photo where he has the illuminati triangle on his chin, that he is part human and part reptilian.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The stealth bombers are bombing the "Temple on the Mount". The Muslims' most holy site. You can tell this by looking at the crescent moon in the building as it crumbles. The significance of this is that the Freemasons/Illuminatists are planning on tearing this Mosque down and replacing it with the "Temple of Solomon", which was there before the mosque was. This mosque, being the monolithic holy site that it is in the Muslim paradigm, would certainly cost everyone a Holy War.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You know what's funny is that while you guys have your hands tied and are wasting your precious time decoding this I pet goat video they are over seas in the middle east starting wars behind your back.
Its like throwing a monkey a football to play with while you prepare a hot boiling pot to make monkeystew out of him.

Or that's at least how I see it. Although it is an interesting video. No more lies, there throwing the truth in your face in a puzzle form for us to play with while they are signing bills, shredding the constitution, and throwing God out of this country.

Hows that food for thought?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
first video blew my mind nice job whoever made it. this post was good i dident even notice all of it till now. but on the map the first one there was no forth pin point on it on the second shows on oklahoma, somthin might happen?? good thread

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't think that's the good Jesus. I think that guy symbolizes the Anti-Christ in a slumber while all manner of evil is around him. The illuminati symbol on his forehead....as the sheep are owned by the code or chip in their foreheads this particular christ is owned by the Illuminati in a personal way. The barbed wire on his head is a mockery of the crown on Jesus' head and it symbolizes the enslavement of his followers (barbed wire like on the FEMA camps.).

It does show him leaving the christian church in rubble, and heading towards GOD to pay for what he had done. There is animosity between the son (sun) and this Antichrist, symbolized by the son (sun) shooting fireballs and blowing up the pyramids or the symbol of the illuminati (the antichrists empire). Clearly enmity between this Antichrist and the blazing, furious sun (son).

I think this video at the end is saying that the anti-son and the good son (The real Jesus) are about to do battle .......and it doesn't look like a good outcome for the Antichrist.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Heliofant, a spanish author who co-produced the animated video left a big clue at the beginning

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

thanks Pheno

- the drugged figure is Osiris aka false prophet aka Atum ( 'he who s in the abyss')

the interpretation of the vid makes only sense, when you follow Revelation;
the 'old woman in the locked tower ' is ' the church '
the boy with open head is 'believers who walk on still ' ( though they have no mind no more, because the mind of a person is THE hook for satan to rule with - therefore, they have to die to it)

...the man with the hammer in the pit = those believers, who think they can stop osiris'rise by human force;
the 'tv on a tail ' = the eye of Ra = uraus = ruling the mind of people ( see above)
etc

- they did not create this vid as some joke to put all kinds of masonic information on display.

- but this is the reason, they made this vid:
because of some sickening pride to show 'just how they are winning over believers '....

Bless

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
...therefore osiris comes out of the underworld, standing on the anubis boat

osiris is not representing so much 'a specific being '
but " the new atlantis '

and in order for this new atlantis to rise, first the church has to be destroyed -
this is what the vid is about.
Ofcourse the derwish - the ascending person in white robe - may rise: because that belief is *no enemy* to the new atlantis. See.

- soon, perhaps end july, 'they ' will cause a trauma onto humanity -
perhaps by an occult mass Ritual -

whereby humanity ITSELF will cause darkness over her

THËY dont cause it ? they re not allowed to !
- but *only* when humanity FIRST CHOSE that !
- or better: got tricked to choose that

...i beg you again: be afraid for the darkness what will be ignited
..when the veil opens, and you wont be able to shut your eyes for all the evil spirits around you
- believe me: i have seen them
and you cant even wish your worst enemy to have to stay in that coming darkness
Promise you come on right terms with our Creator, the God of the Bible

bless

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OP how could you miss that Osama Bin Laden has a CIA badge

meaning obviously 9/11 is an inside job.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

.when the veil opens, and you wont be able to shut your eyes for all the evil spirits around you - believe me: i have seen them

I have shared many nights dealing with these things myself.
interesting post, I like it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory212
OP how could you miss that Osama Bin Laden has a CIA badge

meaning obviously 9/11 is an inside job.

I pointed that out to my wife the first time I saw the video. I am surprised as well, that so many are escaped by the CIA badge.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I mentioned the badge he was sporting was a USA looking badge. I'm not sure if people just failed to read that or what. I did not now exactly at the time what the badge was. It was a bit small and I'm not too familiar with all the different U.S. government and military coat-of-arms.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
wow - i am wrong because i made speeling errors
- thats a new low for even ATS

i will repeat - for those that didnt get it first time

everything you see in this clip was deliberatly added by the creators

thus any " conclusions " you draw from the alledged symbolism is merely what the creators want you to see / think

the clip is clearly aimed squarely at conspiracy theorists - and you are lapping it up - congratulations

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

wow - are you a poster child for confirmation bias ?

its a cartoon - FFS , the OBL character has a badge - because the creator of it decided to give him one

now to leap to the "conclusion " that this is evidence that 9/11 was an inside job is simply assanine

do you let cartoons do all your thinking for you ?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.torakosmos.de...

Just how deep the rabbit hole goes with symbolisms and interpretation, the information and knowledge they have goes far deeper than any surface interpretation.

And it is coded in the bible.

For example the bible is all code to them a book of information, passed on, and slave code for us.

www.torakosmos.de...

Sacred or Secret? - Hebrew Genesis Contains Mathematically Encoded Pictures

The scopegoat is mentioned in leviticus

en.wikipedia.org...

The Bible

The scapegoat was a goat that was designated (Hebrew לַעֲזָאזֵֽל ) la-aza'zeyl; either "for absolute removal" (Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon) or possibly "for Azazel" (some modern versions taking the term as a name) and outcast in the desert as part of the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement, that began during the Exodus with the original Tabernacle and continued through the times of the temples in Jerusalem.

Throughout the year the sins of the Israelites were transferred to the daily animal sacrifices by the blood of the sacrifices. On the Day of Atonement, the tabernacle was cleansed and the High Priest of Israel sacrificed a goat to cleanse and atone for his personal sins in preparation to offer two subsequent goats for the corporate sins of God's people -- Israel. Two goats were chosen by lot: one to be "The Lord's Goat" and offerred as the blood sacrifice for the sins of Israel, and the second goat to be the "Azazel" scapegoat to be cast out into the wilderness bearing the sins of God's people. Leviticus 16. At that time the high priest confesses the sins of the Children of Israel to the God of Israel -- placing those sins on the head of the Azazel scapegoat. The Azazel is then sent into the desert wilderness, thus, the Children of Israel's sins were "atoned for" (paid for) by the scapegoat sacrifices of "The Lord's Goat" and "The Azazel Goat".

In Christian thought, this process prefigures the final judgment by which mankind's sins are judged forever from the universe. Through the final sacrifice of Jesus Christ "The Lord's Goat" at Calvary, the sins of Christ believers are forgiven (atoned and paid for) per the law of atonement as mandated in Leviticus 16 once and for all. Barabas, the murderer chosen to live is also recognized as the "Azazel Goat" who was subsequently cast out into the wilderness. The fact that "unatoned for sins", sins which are not confessed or surrendered by faith in Christ, are on record in the "Books" of heaven (see Revelation 20:12) clearly indicates, at the final judgment, the responsibility for all unforgiven sins (unrepented of sins through lack of faith in Christ) shall be accredited to the individuals who committed and maintained their sins through unrepentance (non-cessation and unatoned for sins).

This seems all about closing a cycle down, their black horse of judgment at the Colorado airport, and their new king coming in. Which always relates to 9/11, or revelations 9/11 and appolyon.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Did you even read my reply to you? Please go back and read through it...

Nobody here is using this video as evidence for real life events.. you can't honestly be that daft?
edit on 10-7-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: Typo.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

i present you rory212 .

and yes - i read your reply .

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

i present you rory212 .

and yes - i read your reply .

No, that is incorrect. Many people believe that 9/11 was an inside job ever since it happened, regardless of this video. User "rory212" was stating that Heliofant painted a CIA emblem on Osama Bin Laden as symbology to represent their belief that they also feel 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Nice work Dylan, it definitely is a haunting video. I agree with almost all your interpretations except for:

1) To me Jesus doesn't appear to be in a meditative state but rather a trance-like state. Jesus usually represents the apex of all that is good, the divine within man. This slightly New Age interp I find supported by the fact he is in an Egyptian-style boat (kinda suggests Horus/Thoth - I'm sure you'll understand what I'm getting at). The fact that this is in a trance/slumbering and then wakes up right at the end also sorta fits the theme of the vid.

I whole-heartedly agree. Perhaps my terminology wasn't too accurate. I forget that there are different "levels" of inner contemplation. I used meditative state but it's apparent that it is much deeper than just simple meditation. Thank you for the clarification.

I guess the main reason I pointed this out (which I probably wasn't too clear about in my response) is that when one is meditating one is (in theory) fully aware but when one is in a 'trance' (such as most of society today) which may or may not be voluntary, one is the complete opposite of aware. The main reason I guess I'm laboring this point is that it puts a completely different spin on the video. This is why at the end of the vid Jesus 'wakes up', and I guess this is (too me) the ultimate message contained within the vid.

The fact that the face on the front of Jesus' boat is Anubis - the Egyptian god of the dead - also says something along those lines as well.....maybe

But once again congrats on the epic OP. Good to see its getting recognition it deserves
edit on 10/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join