It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

5. A house burning down. Really, it's just a grim image. It could also suggest that kids' minds are becoming darker.

My interpretation of the the burning house, shark, hangman and ejaculation on the chalkboard.... I think all are connected.

First the burning house represents the housing crisis that is ongoing
The shark represents the mortgage companies that participated in "predatory" lending
The ejaculation represents the enjoyment and satisfaction that the elite feel over the average citizen getting screwed over while they make out like bandits.
The hangman represents the fact that the natural process of evolution of our society and civilization has been halted.

Note that the letters missing from the word "evolution" on the chalkboard are i, o, u. "I owe you" There could be something to that. Or that the "L" is capitalized (evoL_T__n)... meaning love has been lost or is 'backwards' as in opposite... anger/hatred.

evoL is also part of Ron Paul's campaign... REVOLUTION. AND the fact that "L" and "T" are both capitalized.... L is the 12th letter of the alphabet. T is the 20th. 2012... Ron Paul 2012????

Good thing about symbolism is that we all make our own truth
edit on 9-7-2012 by six67seven because: filled out

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
A couple of things I'd like to add:

I hadn't noticed until your still shot that the ring on the puppet-master's hand is also a snake.

The Lily character doesn't seem to be Eve to me, for if she was she would be nude while holding the apple. The name Lily I believe is a reference to Lilith. Still trying to figure that out though...

Also the Ludovic character has an egg head which has been broken and the yolk is on his shoulders.

That's all for now...

Something else; in the scene where the rolling apple stops, could that "L" actually be a "

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This post is about the Pyramid receiving the new light at the end of the video.

thegreatconvergence2012.com...

quotes from interview

galacticconnection.com/cobra-interview-transcript-from-july-3-2012

A: I agree. I agree. Now it also came up that the COBRA word came from “compression breakthrough.” Can you enlighten us a little more on that?

C: Yes. COBRA is a code name for “Compression Breakthrough.” It’s like the surface of this planet is like inside of a sandwich. There is a pressure of Light coming from above, from the Positive ET races and there is another pressure of Light coming from below, from The Resistance Movement. And the pressure and the surface of the planet itself is under strong pressure from The Light, from above and from below. And when this pressure gets strong enough, the breakthrough will happen on the surface of the planet. And this is called The Event. And this Event includes the mass arrests but is not limited to that. It is actually the movement of breakthrough for humanity. So we can finally begin to create our own destiny on this planet, without the oppression, without the control of those who were never actually invited here.

A: You know, I find that interesting because it is very similar to the sacred geometrical shape of the Torus.

C: This is exactly what’s happening. The torus, ok I will say it this way. There is a certain branch of advanced technology that is based on torus. The “Compression Breakthrough” is happening through various vortexes, various vortexes that are actually dimensional stargates on the surface of the planet. These help the advancement of the Light Forces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A: OK. Now you are familiar with Drunvalo?

C: Yes.

A: He mentions that…he talks a great deal about the 3 days of darkness and literally once we come out on the other end of that, we are babies starting all over. Could you tell me a little bit about what you think about that?"

C: Well this is a very old prophecy that has been around at least from the 60′s…is actually based on…this prophecy is very old. It actually means the exiting of the Event Horizon. I will explain. The planet earth is in what you would call a black hole. It is a? Reality. It is hard when you are inside this reality to see things as they really are. When we exit this black hole it will be an explosion of light and everybody will actually start anew. There will be no more karma and there will be no more programming. They will be able to be fully present in their own consciousness and their own connection with God. So this is what is going to happen at a certain point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----

ive recently opened my third eye 5 years ago. Ive had multiple spiritual experiences in deep meditation, and in the '___' realm. I felt my soul channeled out of my body during one of my '___' experiences to help fight the spiritual war between good and bad. To confirm this journey i immediately had my friend enter the '___' realm, i followed immediatly after and we both where sent to the same profound realm. I was put back in this phsyical realm with the ability to recognize the outer existence through the inner though process. I feel a deep seeded connection with my purpose of spreading love and light through intense moments of energy channeling to others who are not aware.

26,000 years we have been waiting for the pyramids to re align with the galaxy. I have a feeling the people at the great convergence know a thing or two about becoming awakened.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WOW!!

This is a better interpretation than any I saw on Youtube!!

Great job! I found this video very interesting with all the imagery in it. I couldn't help but watch it. My eyes were fixed on it!

I will now post this thread on my FB as I did the original video thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Thank you for posting this. As an artist I am impressed with how much was said via visuals. Without getting into all of the symbolism, this was enjoyable to watch knowing how much effort went into it. Frankly one of the more poignant and "cool" animations I have ever seen.

As for the symbology, I think you and the posters to the thread have a good grasp on most of it. There is so much in there! Like many good art works, this one deserves its moment for discussion. Very cool.

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Some things you haven't pointed out:
At 1:37, the coin looks like a demonic/angelic sigil (or any other thing like that). It would be interesting to identify the specific sigil shown. Also, the masonic floor.
2:29 reminds of the Norway spiral.
At 2:55 we can see the character looking at pills laying on the ground, as if considering using them for relief.
At 3:02, the bombers remind me of the square and compass. The odd lighting patterns may also have some meaning.
At 4:05, the front of the boat resembles the Egyptian typhonic beast. Why is Jesus riding a typhonic beast?
At 6:00, we see the eye/pyramid imagery, except that the eye is obviously placed BELOW the rays of light and the pyramid, rather than ON the pyramid.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You people got it all wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

very enjoyable stuff! this is exactly the reason i joined ats...the crown and the heart are both very important chakras in relation to spiritual growth..cheers!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

I understand all that; just trying to figure out how she could fit into this film. The apple has not been eaten, nor even bitten from. It is untouched and fresh, and along with Lily it is in a protective circle. The other thing that strikes me is that the apple contains "seed". This seed is somehow corrupted and becomes something else when the apple splits.
What brought me to question these things was a link on one of the threads yesterday. Here is the link to the thread:

ATS Thread

And here is the link to the off site article about Lilith (scroll down for most of it):

thewizardofozzandtheolympics

I haven't spent much time trying to organize my thoughts on these things, nor have I done any research. These are just things that pop into my head when I watch this video. It could just be the recent thread which I linked to is fresh in my mind, and I'm associating the two.

Here's an excerpt from the blog:

The lily flower, like the rose is also symbolic of the Goddess. The lily is associated with the virgin and the red rose the fertile queen, and both are symbolic of Lilith.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he named her Lily, but who knows???
edit on 7/9/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is something stranger about the classroom scene.

Bush is dancing for an audience which is Lilly and the rest behind her. First, notice he is in the spotlight that is a Pentagram. It's as though he is the goat head in the middle.

Also, the floor is black and white tile which is mimicking the Masonic Floor. The chosen one is always centered.

There are 13 people including Lilly but she is key. 13 standing for the 13 blood lines. The ones that know the truth yet hold it back. She represents the truth, the apple from Adam and Eve. Notice how when all of it dims, Lilly, the rabbit, and the Exit are still lit.

She chooses finally chooses to share the knowledge with Obama which right then he begins to panic. Sweat rolls down his face.

The only thing I could think LC or 7C would be is Leicester,UK. About 100 miles outside of London home of the olympics, another pinpoint on the map like a game of Battleship.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just noticed in the Bush video when they say the words

Kite, hit, steel, plane, and must.

Now that I see it again, It looks like "kit" and not "hit".

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Isn't the video just the "conclusion" of a lot of conspiracy theories rolled into 1 with a hint of doom
and a message of hope at the end?
Limbo

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Not sure if mentioned already but Bush flashes the devil sign

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Something else that comes to mind watching this video, and even the music; this all reminds me of the old game called "MYST". I wonder if that's intentional, or if some of the makers worked on the Myst project...

MYST

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Great thread but you missed one, when Aali is twirling around in that white "dress" he is actually praying, this is a sort of prayer in Middle-Eastern countries.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Some people believe the barcode is an electronic manifestation of the Mark of the Beast but it doesn't actually have anything to do with it.

First off, great post. Despite my slight difference of opinion, that was one of the most detailed and astute pieces of work that I've seen in a while.

Back on point.

I feel that the chip is more than likely, THE MOST important part of this elitist plan. Think about it. They have all of your medical,historical,personal and criminal records on it, sounds conveniently convenient when you add all of your finances.

With your banking information on this chip, they rule you. They can take money as they please, right or wrong. They can fine you any amount of credits instantly, for whatever reason they choose. If you are like Alex Jones, they just turn your chip off and put out an APB for your arrest for being a homegrown terrorist, without any way to feed his family. The public, hypnotized of course, will blindly believe it. This is total, despotic, dictatorial power.

They simply will own you.

They may even be able to affect how you feel if those chips have bio-fusion capabilities and are connected to the neural or nervous systems or both.

Here is some of Aaron Ruso's last words before he died. He was friends with Nick Rockefeller.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Great thread but you missed one, when Aali is twirling around in that white "dress" he is actually praying, this is a sort of prayer in Middle-Eastern countries.

Hm, I disagree, somewhat. Heliofant explained that his whirling was to represent his freedom and alignment with the one true God. I would say the wide skirt and twirling is a point at the Whirling Dervishes.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

5. A house burning down. Really, it's just a grim image. It could also suggest that kids' minds are becoming darker.

My interpretation of the the burning house, shark, hangman and ejaculation on the chalkboard.... I think all are connected.

First the burning house represents the housing crisis that is ongoing
The shark represents the mortgage companies that participated in "predatory" lending
The ejaculation represents the enjoyment and satisfaction that the elite feel over the average citizen getting screwed over while they make out like bandits.
The hangman represents the fact that the natural process of evolution of our society and civilization has been halted.

Note that the letters missing from the word "evolution" on the chalkboard are i, o, u. "I owe you" There could be something to that. Or that the "L" is capitalized (evoL_T__n)... meaning love has been lost or is 'backwards' as in opposite... anger/hatred.

evoL is also part of Ron Paul's campaign... REVOLUTION. AND the fact that "L" and "T" are both capitalized.... L is the 12th letter of the alphabet. T is the 20th. 2012... Ron Paul 2012????

Good thing about symbolism is that we all make our own truth
edit on 9-7-2012 by six67seven because: filled out

That is a very astute assessment. I originally thought the sharks could be a representation of a literal "loan shark". However, I thought this might have been a little too farfetched. Now that I see it used in your context, I think it makes sense.

I think you are correct about the IOU part. Not only is it an IOU but the IOU is missing, meaning: we aren't going to get paid back (at least monetary wise).

The Revolution thing did ressemble Dr. Paul's campaign, and it is very interesting about the letters (how they make 2012. However, as much as I want to see RP in office for 2012, I don't think it'll happen...

Maybe they are just showcasing another unfortunate mishap of 2012.

Very well thought out reply. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the Iceberg across from Bin Laden looks like a dove as it pans and zooms in?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
from your top post

11. A brain that is dramatically split in half. A lot of people will argue that most people are either "left-brain thinks" or "right-brain thinkers". The truth of the matter is, the left and right brain both take duties of analytical and creative thinking and one hemisphere does not control solely one aspect. However, the message is still the same; people either see things as beautiful, or they see things analytically, not beautifully analytical

then from your second post

Next up, we see a character that Heliofant calls "Lily". She kind of has an Alice In Wonderland look and an apple that Eve would sport. Heliofant has this to say about her:

Monarch Programming , know anything about it ? you will find a lot of answeres here
www.whale.to...

great post , good luck and thanks for posting it

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join