It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Thanks for your painstaking detailed aanalysis. I will finish reading later.
I reference to the owl on the classroom wall. I have read of this type of owl being hidden in the engravings on the back of, I think the twenty dollar bill. I also reminded me of the owl alter at the bohemian grove.

Excellent work!

You are quite welcome, friend. I do believe you are correct on the Owl. The "Cremation of Care" is a new concept to me so I will have to study it some more.

Thank you for your kind words, friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
S&F for the work alone, and for the still shots thrown in.
This video could be watched by a million people and each person would have different interpretations for certain parts. The film makers did an excellent job in that respect, as it will appeal to most everyone who watches it IMO. I am still finding things hidden in it, and I have watched it more than a dozen times.

Anyway...Good job with the interpretations and thanks for taking the time to put it together so well.

You are welcome. Really, it was a treat for me even if I had no one to share it with. I love the video and I love dissecting it. I agree with you that they did an excellent job. It is truly a masterpiece.

Thank you for your words.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Nice work Dylan, it definitely is a haunting video. I agree with almost all your interpretations except for:

1) To me Jesus doesn't appear to be in a meditative state but rather a trance-like state. Jesus usually represents the apex of all that is good, the divine within man. This slightly New Age interp I find supported by the fact he is in an Egyptian-style boat (kinda suggests Horus/Thoth - I'm sure you'll understand what I'm getting at). The fact that this is in a trance/slumbering and then wakes up right at the end also sorta fits the theme of the vid.

I whole-heartedly agree. Perhaps my terminology wasn't too accurate. I forget that there are different "levels" of inner contemplation. I used meditative state but it's apparent that it is much deeper than just simple meditation. Thank you for the clarification.

2) I'm pretty impressed that you made the red moon/revelation link but I think you may be reading more into it than was meant. A crescent moon with a red back ground is synonymous with Islam, so it stands to reason that this red crescent moon also represents Islam. As the light passes over Osama to me it seems to represent that his actions were carried out via his interpretation of Islam.

S&F for a great post all the same...

That is very true. I was perhaps looking too far past the mark. I did not put much thought into the red crescent moon representing Islam but you are entirely right. It makes much more sense when you think about how the video portrays religion as destructive.

Thank you very much for you kind words and correction on my behalf.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Nice job, S&F for you.

One thing about Jesus that occurred to me when I watched the video originally is that his depiction, with the visible and vibrant heart, is actually a Catholic thing -- "The Sacred Heart of Jesus" plays a big role in Catholic Iconography, he is very often depicted in the same manner.

edit on 9-7-2012 by adjensen because: picture change

Thank you. I had not known the heart was so prominent in Catholicism. It makes even more sense when seeing it that way as well.

Thank you for the kind words.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
WOW, just WOW. S&F

Thank you very much for your kind words, friend. They mean a lot.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
maybe we are supposed to keep a tally of the symbols & icons we see...
a kind of consipacy theory IQ test... You know, a sort of code within codes thing, maybe there are an even number of 'good' icons' and 'bad' icons/symbols that ebb & flow throughout the video time-line
Or maybe there are a specific number of things meant to be spotted, like maybe 666 mystery icons/symbols/images all threaded within the video....(start looking for patterns in the GW Bush and Obama hairlines & eyebrows for example)

# 1: the buildings crumbling into powder may indeed recollect the twin towers...but i see those two statuesque towers as very abstract female forms instead of just WTC 1 & WTC 2...perhaps the stylized female torso abstractions represent Freedom... Liberty being reduced to dust & rubble

# 2: i'm still deciding on the contemporary female in the white dress with the Apple...
Eve comes to mind, as does Alice-in-Wonderland (Through The Looking glass),
but so does the idea that Sleeping Beauty ate an Apple with a Spell on it and passed into a suspended animation state....
Heliophant might be meaning a trilogy of characters with the female holding then releasing the Apple that splits and produces a Lotus Flower
, other female possibilities might include Mary Magdelin who (according to theories/folklore was wed to Jesus) then carried the Divine 'Seed' aka the Holy Grail (symbolized by the Apple/Lotus ascension)

interesting, but still just a 'seek and find' game to my viewpoint
edit on 9-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Haha it is the ultimate symbology test.

That is a pretty fair assessment. I can see what you mean on the towers looking feminine. They do have that aspect, and certainly do not resemble the original towers much. Also, Sleeping Beauty does come to mind when you think of the apple.

Thank you for your words, friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
You know, there is a song by Gorillaz, "Clint Eastwood", that depicts something I suspect might be the case here as well. Spirit talking through human creativity.

In the song, these are some of the lyrics that prove spirit is what drives creativity, no matter how you interpret it;
(I strongly encourage you to listen to the song again and read the lyrics, interpret them, understand them and what they imply)

Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now, time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare

"It" says it's under each snare, implying that it is involved in the music making. It was caged, until let out through creativity (among other things, I believe)

Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?

The musician? Think again.

The essence the basics
Without it you make it
Allow me to make this
Childlike in nature
Rhythm
You have it or you don't that's a fallacy
I'm in them

Every sprouting tree
Every child apiece
Every cloud you see
You see with your eyes
I see destruction and demise
Corruption in disguise
From this ****in' enterprise
Now I'm sucking to your lies
Through Russ, though not his muscles but the percussion he provides
With me as a guide
But y'all can see me now 'cause you don't see with your eye
You perceive with your mind
That's the inner
So I'mma stick around with Russ and be a mentor
With a few rhymes so mother ****ers
Remember where the thought is
I brought all this
So you can survive when law is lawless
Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead
No squealing, remember
(That it's all in your head)

The fact that you have rhythm or you don't is not true. Spirit is everywhere, in rhythm but also in trees, people, clouds, everywhere.

Multiple mentions of "it" being a guide, a mentor, and that "it" brought all this (the music but also everything we know)

How does this connect to this video? I strongly believe, again, that spirit can manifest itself through creativity. Whether the writer let his creativity write freely whatever popped up in his head, or these are well thought out lyrics, to me, it's still rather obvious that something was behind them and it's making itself known in this song (and I'm sure there must be others).

What is the purpose of this video? Was this just a bunch of people that believes the same things we do but have the capability to make this? I'm educated in graphic design, game design and 3D software and this is not something that can be done by any given team (obviously), so one has to ask; where does this fit in? Is it just some rich financier that had a vision and got a team to make it? How did all this come together? Through creativity right? So when you get a bunch of people in a room that come up with this, no matter the research they did or the knowledge they already had, SOMETHING drove them into this direction, there is always a motive, one might think it's merely entertainment (which is of course a possibility just as well), or perhaps something is making itself known and sending a message to the people that are willing to hear it.

I wish we knew the motive, it would make or break this video because if it's merely for entertainment purposes, it's nice to analyze, but there are more important things to analyze then (imo)

I'm glad you posted that song. I know the lyrics back to back. In fact, I have even seen Deltron 3030 live and Del is amazing on the mic. It holds good meaning.

I can't speak for the creators of the video but I am sure there intentions were more than just entertainment (although they definitely covered that). There is just too much political and spiritual significance for it to be all for s's and g's.

Thank you for your detailed reply and kind words.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
3. There is a picture of an owl, which, honestly, I am not too sure of the symbology behind it. Perhaps, someone with more knowledge on this can help me out here.

I would suggest, it's the owl of minerva.
A symbol (for wisdom) used...

...as insignia of the Illuminati
commons.wikimedia.org...:Illuminati
en.wikipedia.org...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

...as logo of the Bohemian Grove/Club
rense.com...
www.mygen.com...
propheticalert.files.wordpress.com...

...and, as said by Numbers33four, hidden on the dollar bill.

...and represented by street around the capitol in washington
www.google.com/search?q=owl+capitol&tbm=isch

...and in the logo of the National Press Club
www.michaellutin.com...

...and in the logo of FBI's telecommunications surveillance unit for american citizens (TICTU)
en.wikipedia.org...

...and so on...
edit on 9.7.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I am convinced now, merely by visual representation, that this is the reference they are making.

Thank you for you response.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: To add.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1081inspector
left me with mouth open

I am glad you had a physical response!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What do you make of the missing letters in the word on the chalkboard at minute :53, and then at 2:48 what is the child saying, any lip readers?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
A couple of things I'd like to add:

I hadn't noticed until your still shot that the ring on the puppet-master's hand is also a snake.

The Lily character doesn't seem to be Eve to me, for if she was she would be nude while holding the apple. The name Lily I believe is a reference to Lilith. Still trying to figure that out though...

Also the Ludovic character has an egg head which has been broken and the yolk is on his shoulders.

That's all for now...

Something else; in the scene where the rolling apple stops, could that "L" actually be a "

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

This is just another ZEITGEIST Trojan horse, it's FAR too polished and covered with NWO fingerprints:

The similarities are many, Zeitgeist was TRUTH seasoned with rat poison.

People ate it UP, same thing with this film...

HELIO-PHANT

HELIOS- is the SUN god, he is Apollo, the god of LIGHT or LUCIFER

HELIOS PANOPTES- the "ALL SEEING".

PHANT is from the word PHANEIN which means TO SHOW, to REVEAL, MAKE KNOWN something which is SECRET.

I, Pet Goat II Comments

"A lot of pro NWO stuff in this video. The destruction of religion - there is no god.,Thats why they compare Jesus to Egypt when the fact is we don't know. pro Islam, anti Israel, anti christian. Notice they only attack Christians? the false pretense communism is drowning. Group think, it was obviously created by the same propagandists who did Zeitgeist. Zeitgeist who's messages promotes the NWO."
LoveBringsTruth 1 day ago

"The biggest message all of you should get out of this is that even though death and destruction will come upon us we must stay in our true nature, peaceful and conscious. Just like Jesus is has his eyes closed in full trust of god while the world around him crumbles until he comes at the end of destruction where a new age begins.

What ever is happening around us people, don't get sucked into it, don't fight each other don't argue with each other, that is exactly what they want, keep you busy."
colloredbrothers 2 days ago 17

The Question Everyone should be asking themselves is:
Why are we being shown this video?
lawgick 15 hours ago 7

This video is like a cinematic interpretation of the mural at the Denver International airport.....this is eerily prophetic. Needless to say after viewing this video i feel like the time frame from 2012-2020 will be the DECADE OF DESTINY for ALL MANKIND......from NOW on the game has changed FOREVER. Buckle up humanity....we are the generation that has been long awaited for countless centuries.
victory777 21 hours ago 19

I, Pet Goat II Comments

I really can't see how anyone could get such a negative message from this, but it is no more valid than my interpretation. I thank you fo your in-depth response but I am going to have to kindly disagree with you. It almost seems like you agree with the message put in it but still believe it has bad intentions, which I am not seeing. Still you aren't the first to think this.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Thanks.

Reading your interpretation of this that I watched earlier in the week, and just left it alone...

Seemingly confirms that spirituality is they way to go?

What I mean is; thank you for lending me a smile on my face for today.

I've been evolving like a madman lately, but I'm just not angry anymore.

Puzzle pieces are starting to fit into place, while revealing more dimensions to the puzzle. The big picture, fascinatingly difficult to completely grasp, but not impossible!

You've been evolving like a madman? Well, that sounds better than how I have been feeling like a madman, lately. Haha. I am truly grateful that this video put a smile on your face. I am really glad to hear this nice, positive response.

Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
Very nice! I think the steath bombers are supposed to resemble the Mason's Square. Anybody else seeing that?

You are absolutely correct. I can't believe I didn't mention that (my father being a Master Mason after all). Sometimes I just get so caught up in one direction that I forget to look at the obvious.

I thank you very much for your kind words and, what I feel, is a correct assessment of those planes.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I was thinking the apple was to do with New York and 9/11. It split the city apart in some ways and with the flower growing out of it would show rebuilding?

The the figure you called an African Child looks real familiar to me. Isn't that a "God" in some religion?

Great job on breaking this video down.

That is a fair point. I can definitely is being interpreted that way, if not too obvious. It makes sense and has a truth to it.

As for the African child, I can not say about any God that resembles that. You very well could be right, however.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

I haven't gotten around to watching that video yet but I have heard from other members that his interpretation is a little bit more "dark" or sightly misses the mark. Then again, mine may very well also.

Thank you for the link.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I was thinking the apple was to do with New York and 9/11. It split the city apart in some ways and with the flower growing out of it would show rebuilding?

The the figure you called an African Child looks real familiar to me. Isn't that a "God" in some religion?

Great job on breaking this video down.

That is a fair point. I can definitely is being interpreted that way, if not too obvious. It makes sense and has a truth to it.

As for the African child, I can not say about any God that resembles that. You very well could be right, however.

Looking at the child again I notice the skull and crossbones on the other persons arm who is pulling the ribbon off the gun. Maybe I misinterpreted and this is a pirate (maybe Somalian?) giving the rest of Africa's children guns?
On a side note I found that three horizontal marks on each cheek identify the Oyo people of Africa.
edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
Thanks for your analysis. You pointed out some things I hadn't noticed.

A few things you missed or neglected to mention though.

The image with the towers (9/11 reference) you can see squibs during the implosions. *wink*

Osama bin Laden has a CIA badge on his uniform.

The ribbon is wrapped around the AK-47, not around the child. This symbolizes that we are giving war to our children as a gift. To me this is a reference to violent video games, which is supported by the 8-bit sounding explosion effect after the ribbon is unwrapped and the kid's eyes start to glow.

As he sinks into the slime, Juan Pepito is holding a hammer and next to him is a sickle. This is the symbol for communism.

You are correct, there are squibs, and I had not noticed them until you mentioned it.

I had mentioned Osama wearing a US looking badge, I was just unfamiliar with the exact one. Thank you for the clarification.

However, for the African child, I will have to disagree. The ribbon is not wrapped around the AK and is clearly on a further back plane than it. Also, if you'll notice the 8-bit sound is actually made when the robotic child's eyes flicker. I would assume this gives more of an electronic image. I agree there are violent video games out there and they can have a bad influence but I do not think that is the reference. The children in African aren't violent because of video games. They are violent because they are trained to be so.

And I did mention Communism for Juan Pepito, but thank you.

And thank you for all your words.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i am looking at the near term implications of the symbology

President Øbama is just a continuation of the GW Bush farce as president... but Øbama will be here when a nuclear exchange/attack takes place (him portraid as Shiva)

the best i can make out is that there is another figure that is/will become the anti-christ but Barack Hussein won't be it... he is only a puppet and at most the False-Prophet that will aide and abet the future anti-christ

now just why the anti-christ standing in the Egyptian boat that travels the Abraxas River (death) appears to be in a state of trance/dumbfoundness/ ecstacy is unclear to be... perhaps the person is both alive but unconscious ?
[[like the state of the Israeli terrorist
leader Ariel Sharron...in a medically induced coma...?]]

interesting interpetation of the video by the OP linked YouTube video... but that interpretation is loaded with anti islamic/12th imam/mahdi/crescent-moon stuff it's not funny

Heliofant claims on their website that this is not just Christ on the boat, but a representation of all of us and the potential we have inside of us to be Christ-like. I do not think they are depicting it as the Anti-Christ, but actually Christ.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
What do you make of the missing letters in the word on the chalkboard at minute :53, and then at 2:48 what is the child saying, any lip readers?

The missing letters are "UIO" but I can't see any importance to them. Perhaps somebody else can. As for Ludovic at 2:48, I can't say what he is saying exactly but I think they are just trying to portray how he is being controlled by the media-using Drako and letting him do the talking/thinking for him, be it against his will or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join