It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think it's deeper than all that man. I think I need more interpretation. Bush turning into Obama was too subtle for me. Somebody interpret the OP's interpretation. This video just unlocked all the secrets of life for me. ATS, what happened?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A couple of things I'd like to add:

I hadn't noticed until your still shot that the ring on the puppet-master's hand is also a snake.

The Lily character doesn't seem to be Eve to me, for if she was she would be nude while holding the apple. The name Lily I believe is a reference to Lilith. Still trying to figure that out though...

Also the Ludovic character has an egg head which has been broken and the yolk is on his shoulders.

That's all for now...

Something else; in the scene where the rolling apple stops, could that "L" actually be a "

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is just another ZEITGEIST Trojan horse, it's FAR too polished and covered with NWO fingerprints:

The similarities are many, Zeitgeist was TRUTH seasoned with rat poison.

People ate it UP, same thing with this film...

HELIO-PHANT

HELIOS- is the SUN god, he is Apollo, the god of LIGHT or LUCIFER

HELIOS PANOPTES- the "ALL SEEING".

PHANT is from the word PHANEIN which means TO SHOW, to REVEAL, MAKE KNOWN something which is SECRET.

I, Pet Goat II Comments

"A lot of pro NWO stuff in this video. The destruction of religion - there is no god.,Thats why they compare Jesus to Egypt when the fact is we don't know. pro Islam, anti Israel, anti christian. Notice they only attack Christians? the false pretense communism is drowning. Group think, it was obviously created by the same propagandists who did Zeitgeist. Zeitgeist who's messages promotes the NWO."
LoveBringsTruth 1 day ago

"The biggest message all of you should get out of this is that even though death and destruction will come upon us we must stay in our true nature, peaceful and conscious. Just like Jesus is has his eyes closed in full trust of god while the world around him crumbles until he comes at the end of destruction where a new age begins.

What ever is happening around us people, don't get sucked into it, don't fight each other don't argue with each other, that is exactly what they want, keep you busy."
colloredbrothers 2 days ago 17

The Question Everyone should be asking themselves is:
Why are we being shown this video?
lawgick 15 hours ago 7

This video is like a cinematic interpretation of the mural at the Denver International airport.....this is eerily prophetic. Needless to say after viewing this video i feel like the time frame from 2012-2020 will be the DECADE OF DESTINY for ALL MANKIND......from NOW on the game has changed FOREVER. Buckle up humanity....we are the generation that has been long awaited for countless centuries.
victory777 21 hours ago 19

I, Pet Goat II Comments

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

:

reply to post by Murgatroid

You truly need to watch the video again if you think any of that BS. Pro Islam and anti Israel/Christianity? If you watch the video all religious systems perish at some point. I'm not even going to make the effort to try and explain things. How can a video with no words be trying to convince you to accept something. The video is what you make of it. If anything you are extremely moronic if you derive your understanding of this film from YouTube comments

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak
edit on 12/7/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Thanks.

Reading your interpretation of this that I watched earlier in the week, and just left it alone...

Seemingly confirms that spirituality is they way to go?

What I mean is; thank you for lending me a smile on my face for today.

I've been evolving like a madman lately, but I'm just not angry anymore.

Puzzle pieces are starting to fit into place, while revealing more dimensions to the puzzle. The big picture, fascinatingly difficult to completely grasp, but not impossible!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Very nice! I think the steath bombers are supposed to resemble the Mason's Square. Anybody else seeing that?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I was thinking the apple was to do with New York and 9/11. It split the city apart in some ways and with the flower growing out of it would show rebuilding?

The the figure you called an African Child looks real familiar to me. Isn't that a "God" in some religion?

Great job on breaking this video down.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Here is this guys view

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks for your analysis. You pointed out some things I hadn't noticed.

A few things you missed or neglected to mention though.

The image with the towers (9/11 reference) you can see squibs during the implosions. *wink*

Osama bin Laden has a CIA badge on his uniform.

The ribbon is wrapped around the AK-47, not around the child. This symbolizes that we are giving war to our children as a gift. To me this is a reference to violent video games, which is supported by the 8-bit sounding explosion effect after the ribbon is unwrapped and the kid's eyes start to glow.

As he sinks into the slime, Juan Pepito is holding a hammer and next to him is a sickle. This is the symbol for communism.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies and kind words, as well as alternate conclusions. I've been asleep and haven't been able to respond, but now since I have woken up, I will begin to reply. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
I'm not even going to make the effort to try and explain things. If anything you are extremely moronic if you derive your understanding of this film from YouTube comments

Neither am I friend, neither am I, PEACE!

"What ever is happening around us people, don't get sucked into it, don't fight each other don't argue with each other, that is exactly what they want, keep you busy."
colloredbrothers 2 days ago

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
"3. There is a picture of an owl, which, honestly, I am not too sure of the symbology behind it. Perhaps, someone with more knowledge on this can help me out here. "

That is the god, Molech. Also see "milcom", "chemosh". Google owl dolloar bill. Yes there is one one the back of the dollar. Also see "cremation of care".

#10 shows a masonic checkerboard floor.

The picture of the split brain and the heart made me think of the old Rush song with the line "to forge a new reality closer to the heart." You must break the mind to reforge the heart. Terror! The new age messiah who is really our old old foe.

The vid itself is just satanic misdirection. When Christ returns it will be to rule.

The so called church will fall away for the most part. The Christian church is run by freemasons and other occult frauds. They will follow the new age messiah into the waste bin.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the owl reference. You have posted many things for me to check out. I surely will.

Do you really believe this video has Satanic intentions?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
That was a fantastic, detailed explanation of the video - kudos to you.

Thank you very much for your kind words, friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

It is unsettling to me to see just how deeply ingrained some people's religious belief's are! To me this was a uplifting video, showing an awakening of the Christ consciousness in all of us. But to the hardcore Christian this is a satanic ritual, with a "false" Christ, sponsored by the Illuminati! The two in depth analysis video's that I have seen are made by Christians who pick and choose what part's of the video they can spin, and the part's they can't they just ignore.

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak
edit on 12/7/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Nice analyses!!!
However, as other members have said in other threads, the first pyramid takes a hit at the top, which IMO is a reference to the all seeing eye being destroyed?.

Hm, interesting indeed. I am stil on the fence about the "all seeing eye". Some say it represents God or the Third Eye (in which Jesus prominently has displayed in the video), while others say it has to do with the Illuminati or "Evil". Either way, it didn't stand a chance up to the radiance of the Sun.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
a brilliant view on the video , its a powerful piece and I've watched it many times and notice different things everytime i see it.

i found a critics review whilst i was looking at the creators and the companies histories

The film begins showing the similar powers animating George W. Bush and Barack Obama ironically in the famous classroom of 9/11. Pulling back into a dystopic frozen netherworld towers of ice crumble in the background just as they did in New York that fateful day in 2001. The scene is lonely and isolated. Beyond, the armies of Al-Qaeda – the CIA’s foreign legion – march on illustrating the incongruent and often abstruse “War on Terror.” Jesus makes his entrance with a burning heart drawn in powerful Dia de los Muertos style. Lefebvre illustrates modernity’s broken mind preyed upon by propaganda and social engineering. Within the frosty expanse we visit third world wars, color revolution, a dancing dervish, protests and the perpetual march of neoliberal empire. The dystopia is finally pierced by a rising sun. Is it possibly a rebirth? There is hope that it is so, as the previous paradigm crumbles in the background. It is a poignant film describing what many already know: the threshold of change is upon us.

link to review

S&F for your great work

duke

Thank you for your kind words and lack of sleep from your avatar that will ensure my ability to stay up longer and respond to replies. I also think that was a beautifully written review. Thank you for the link.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i am looking at the near term implications of the symbology

President Øbama is just a continuation of the GW Bush farce as president... but Øbama will be here when a nuclear exchange/attack takes place (him portraid as Shiva)

the best i can make out is that there is another figure that is/will become the anti-christ but Barack Hussein won't be it... he is only a puppet and at most the False-Prophet that will aide and abet the future anti-christ

now just why the anti-christ standing in the Egyptian boat that travels the Abraxas River (death) appears to be in a state of trance/dumbfoundness/ ecstacy is unclear to be... perhaps the person is both alive but unconscious ?
[[like the state of the Israeli terrorist
leader Ariel Sharron...in a medically induced coma...?]]

interesting interpetation of the video by the OP linked YouTube video... but that interpretation is loaded with anti islamic/12th imam/mahdi/crescent-moon stuff it's not funny

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

HA HA - That is wicked man, Well done. I've got no problem with you starting another thread. My thread wasn't the first anyway on ATS about this vid - I just wrote the GOTTA SEE THIS title, which is grist for the mill for the ATS mind-set, and was warranted I might add for this most AMAZING production.

I started to write a synopsis of all the posters ideas and comments, but it was so daunting and I quickly realised that I didn't have the time either. I'm so glad you have put this together

I still maintain that the letters on the floor are L for Lucifer and C for Christ. When the apple rolls over it makes the C look like an O, so now you've got LO (London Olympics). This will be the false flag event that initiates the battle for the Human Spirit and where eventually Love triumphs over Evil (ego...) that is represented by the lotus flower. Time will tell.

S and F

* Ned

EDIT - The other symbol that supports my theory too is the British coin under O'Bummer's foot.
edit on 9-7-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

That is very interesting. I too believe that something will go arise during this Olympics. Call it a hunch. Also, I had heard that was a British coin but I am not familiar with foreign currency enough to make that assessment. I'm glad you reassured me.

Again, I thank you for turning me on to this video in the first place.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
Very nice summary! I've watched it quite a few times myself now, not for all the joining of the dots, but for the artwork and the music.

It makes me smile for a number of reasons.
1. It is so nice to know there are others out there that know how truly screwed up this world has become.
2. There are some of us who can turn something so horrible into something beautiful, I tip my hat to them.
3. This young group of film-makers I predict will make a shed load of money when TOOL asks them to animate their next video clip!

Although, I will stand firm I think that old naked lady is old on top, but her bottom half is the wanton youth of today, Grandma's just dont have legs like that!

Haha, yeah I feel this is right up Maynard's alley, as well as Tim Burton's. I am glad to hear that you enjoy this video. Regardless of the symbology littered through the video, one can truly enjoy the masterful work of art that has been displayed by it.

Remember Newton's Third Law, however. We have been so screwed up for awhile that the opposite is bound to happen. I'm hopeful.

Thank you for your kind words.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: Typo

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
If you look at the map on the wall the pin points are very telling...i pointed it out in the other thread.

Oklahoma bombing
9/11 NYC
hurricane Katrina new orleans
bp disaster in the gulf

I think that pretty much covers that....not sure if you agree.

In here we also have the owl ontop of it...and the snowflake of the star of david under it...does this mean the idea people behind these were the OWL...and the executioners of the atrocities were of Israel.....that is pure conjecture on my part though.

but i am not quite sure why you did not just add it to the other thread....but still a great posting...and interpretation...I just hope that everyone does not go starting their interpretation thread.
edit on 063131p://f55Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 073131p://f04Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 073131p://f05Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

Yes, I do agree. Thank you for putting the time to assess those locations. I assumed they had some significance, but I honestly couldn't say what. Now I know, thanks to you.

As for the Owl, some say it has to do with money and other things. I have no clue, honestly. And as far as the Snowflakes, I pretty much just took a shot-in-the-dark. I didn't even realize the Star of David lying in them either. I thank you for that and your kind words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join