It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mishmashum

Originally posted by Echtelion
reply to post by TheHierophant

I think the point with "EVOL_T_ _N" is those missing letters. Namely the "U", "I" and "O".

"You I/O"? Possibly meaning that we are all (inside this system) input/output devices?

Just a wild guess...

I think you're close. Maybe it means:

U I O or "You I Owe" rather than "I Owe You."

Just to follow up my previous argument on that, if you would only use/consider the actual "missing" letters, you end up with U, I, O indeed.
Now if you would arrange them properly, you end up with the actual OUI — which is French for YES.

Let's not forget the creator is based in Canada and whose language is French, before English.

Rabbit hole is only as abysmal as one frantically digs it.

By that logic, it can also stand for I Own U. Or the opposite… depending on where your belief lies.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassey222

Originally posted by Konduit
I found this guys interpretations pretty interesting, worth checking out. He also does some good symbolism deciphers of those Google sketches they always put on their homepage.

For anyone considering the 54 minutes to watch this video I would advise against it. My eight year old could come up with better stuff than this guy. Unless of course you want to see how off an interpretation could be then go for it. Just to exemplify my point: the part where Obama see's the teleprompter with "lol" on it, well this guy doesn't know what laugh out loud means obviously and says that that says "ioi" for the devil.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Cassey222 because: to add video link

It's called a double meaning, like most symbolism hidden in plain sight. The whole point of deciphering something is to see the hidden message behind it. It helps to keep that in mind when watching something like this.

No where else have I seen people make the connections between the constant images of Lilypads (the water door, transition between this world and the next), the apple splitting and landing separately on the white/black squares than becoming one (a Lily), the Whirling Dervish child, the savage with the light of the world going out, the spirals or "wormholes" that constantly appear and are broken at the very end symbolizing the pathway being closed.

I can tell you didn't watch the full 51 minutes before making your judgement, you either barely even watched 5 minutes or you purposely contrived to point out one of the lamest aspects in an attempt to discredit it. Nothing to see here, move along?

Btw I like your "What if we got it all wrong about the Illuminati" thread you made recently

edit on 13-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Most probably, this wasn't at all what the creator intended. It is nonetheless, what remains. But if you think about it, it is only logical and that may actually be the pure gem to it: art, books, films, music, whatever form of symbolic expression is out in the wild once leaving its creator's mind. That is how we make of it what we want, each one of us. That is how a song, for example ends up with a meaning completely twisted and distorted (when not completely opposite) to what its creator intended.

As you said yourself, any object can mean anything anyone wants. A fish could be just a fish. A fish could be an indicator of Jesus. A fish could be a symbol of food. To understand a symbol you have to ask the person who places meaning on it what it indicates. However if we were to do that. Then we couldn't see what we want, could we?
Absent the artist all we can do is look at the context of the surrounding narrative to see what explanation makes the most sense.

Sometimes, things are far more simple than one would WANT to believe.
There is no C7 to begin with. That's just forgetting about the whole picture —which is actually a funny note. The so-called "C" comes complete as a circle with the apple coming to it. Which considered together with the coin before it, and the 7 after, reads as 007. Haha!

I think in the overall context of the first act, with the primary theme being that divisions always are united together along a hidden unseen axis supports the ∠C explanation more than it does 007. Hell just look at the floor. It's made up of opposite black and white tiles yet they're all united as (*smacks forehead*) part of the floor. So I think fooscience's extrapolation based on Extreme's The Hidden Themes of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II" thread, has more logic than an arbitrary James Bond reference which literally makes no sense and isn't even funny.

Just to follow up my previous argument on that, if you would only use/consider the actual "missing" letters, you end up with U, I, O indeed.
Now if you would arrange them properly, you end up with the actual OUI — which is French for YES. Let's not forget the creator is based in Canada and whose language is French, before English. Rabbit hole is only as abysmal as one frantically digs it. By that logic, it can also stand for I Own U. Or the opposite… depending on where your belief lies.

Try sounding out "U I O" and "I O U". Does that sound like "Yew Eye Ohh (i.e. You I Owe)" and "Eye Ohh Yew (i.e. I Owe You)" or "Eye Ohn Yew (i.e. I Own You)". Next you're going to say the white rabbit on the wall indicates the little girl likes hunting hare. The only thing CORRECT about your interpretations (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) is that they're hilarious.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Mishmashum because: grammar brainfart

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

As you said yourself, any object can mean anything anyone wants. A fish could be just a fish. A fish could be an indicator of Jesus. A fish could be a symbol of food. To understand a symbol you have to ask the person who places meaning on it what it indicates. However if we were to do that. Then we couldn't see what we want, could we?
Absent the artist all we can do is look at the context of the surrounding narrative to see what explanation makes the most sense.

Precisely. The beauty of archetypes.

I think in the overall context of the first act, with the primary theme being that divisions always are united together along a hidden unseen axis supports the ∠C explanation more than it does 007. Hell just look at the floor. It's made up of opposite black and white tiles yet they're all united as (*smacks forehead*) part of the floor. So I think fooscience's extrapolation based on Extreme's The Hidden Themes of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II" thread, has more logic than an arbitrary James Bond reference which literally makes no sense and isn't even funny.

It may have more value or make more sense to you, as in more fitting to your understanding, that does not mean it strictly means, however. That is not a reproach mind you.
After all, it would be such a buzz killer should that whole thing be just the mindless goofy thing one does not want to see, right?

Try sounding out "U I O" and "I O U". Does that sound like "Yew Eye Ohh (i.e. You I Owe)" and "Eye Ohh Yew (i.e. I Owe You)" or "Eye Ohn Yew (i.e. I Own You)". Next you're going to say the white rabbit on the wall indicates the little girl likes hunting hare. The only thing CORRECT about your interpretations (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) is that they're hilarious.

I agree there as well. However, do not forget you are reducing things here a lot. By that I mean, the pronunciation you refer to is English and it ONLY works in English. The French correlation is at least as valid, simply because, I reiterate, the creator is from Canada and his mother tongue seems to be French over English.

PS> I loved your edit. HAHA

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The video is such a great mystery, I love reading these threads and trying to decide whether anyone yet has a grasp on which one of these options is really correct (please add more if I'm missing one):

1) It's been made by a secret society (intended to go viral) as a coded message also serving as a warning to the world at large about some real events that secret society has reason to believe will happen in the near future. That secret society has what most of us would call evil intentions. They could be luciferians, etc. who worship Baphomet and so forth.

2) The same as #1 except that the secret society has what most of us would call good intentions. They are some sort of "good guys" who oppose the evil forces. Through the video they want to expose the so-called illuminati or luciferians and the message is that the new 'christ-consciousness' will triumph over evil after much turmoil that is either physically real or psychological.

3) The same as #1 or #2 but its purpose is to implant archetypal symbols or visual memes in the minds of viewers for underlying reasons (deeply encoded) that we may be able to find if we look hard enough and interpret the 'signs' correctly and with accuracy. In this case, the secret society could be a government sponsored social mass conditioning 'lab', like Tavistock for example. Some kind of social conditioning experimentation.

4) It was made by some artsy people who intended it to be a work of contemporary art and nothing else. They are not really a small company seeking business. They either did it as an attempt to have their work of art become a landmark short digital film in the annals of art history and film history or they did it just for fun or both. They have no connections with any secret society and don't want any!

5) It was produced by some skilled craftspersons who are really trying to launch a start-up company and they've made this to intentionally go viral in hopes to attract attention to their shop and bring in new business. Although they want as much publicity as possible, they actually have a specific target audience of investors or clients in mind and they have no connections with any secret society --- they just want (next after this) a big, new, highly profitable project.

6) This was made by a religious group to either promote Christianity or some sort of 'new age' religion but they have no sinister intentions and are not connected with any secret society like the so-called illuminati, luciferians, satanists or any of those. They are basically just trying to use symbols and allegory to promote some form of benign organized religion.

7) Same as #6 but they are atheists and are against any form of organized religion.

8) Deep black ops. The reason ---- unknown and so deep we would not be able to drill down deep enough in the cipher of the video to figure it out. Something super secret, even moreso than some social conditioning experiement as some say Tavistock have done in the past. Part of the reason we wouldn't be able to fully understand the video would be that we don't know about some super secret things the video references. So, on the surface it is occult symbology and we can figure all of that out given enough time and patience. But the real message is deeper than that and out of the public's frame of reference entirely.

--- I'm sure I've probably missed or forgotten to include some other option. I realize also that what is good to one person or group is bad to another and vice versa. Also, the very nature of the phrase 'secret society' is that they are supposed to be secret! Therefore, there could easily be tens or hundreds of secret societies none of us have ever heard of much less know anything about!
edit on 13-7-2012 by switching yard because: numbering

edit on 13-7-2012 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I liked watching the video animation because it has a positive message to convey. It was funny the way the bush puppet moved and danced and giving the 'devils horns with his fingers. the little character falling down reminds me of the jester or fool archtype in the tarot cards, someone who is always looking the other way and stumbling into danger but at the same time is one who is portrayed as being a bit wise and though is lost will eventually find a way past the dangers.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Next you're going to say the white rabbit on the wall indicates the little girl likes hunting hare.

I forgot to reply to that one

Not in the slightest! I would never say such a thing. I do not condone hunting, for one.

For two, it is not my fault if the so-called cute little blondie is in fact a pyromaniac (she set the deer on fire! I did not). Therefore, the white bunny is only running for his life, as far away as he can (too bad there's a wall whose pattern is a labyrinth).
Look at him! He does not look pleased AT ALL.
Then again, he's glancing at the roasting deer and Blondie (code name Lily) has turned all her classmates to stone.
Oh, that's too creepy, now.

The only thing CORRECT about your interpretations (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) is that they're hilarious.

I am glad you find my interpretations hilarious.
They're particularly well thought out, I admit. Thank you.

edit on 14-7-2012 by TheHierophant because: typo

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

That was quite a brilliant post, I have to say. Heck, I even gave you a star for it!

Out of everything I have been reading about this so far, you may just be at the very core of it all, not necessarily being aware of it — or at least, truly grasping it — but still right there.

Your post is but exactly what this video is — not what it's about, what it really IS —, and you described pretty accurately what I have been posting as well earlier: like life itself, it's all what you make of it, for the better or the worse, and it can only be you, though it. YOU = IOU... Funny wink.

That is the very essence of art (broad term), to evoke things and let you dive. From then on, depending on your own set of beliefs (or lack thereof), depending on worldview and grasp of one's reality, it all spreads into a huge web of possibilities and never-ending brush strokes.
The great thing is one can dive as deep as they wish. It is a bottomless pool of wonders.
Because yeah, we are that awesome. Which is also our very weakness... yet part of the beauty of the Human condition.
edit on 14-7-2012 by TheHierophant because: typo + rephrasing

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hello,

F=-F besides Newston's third law, could be the law of Karma (as you sow so shall you reap)

The picture of the brain divided by the lightning strike = The Enlightenment breaks the
ignorance of the fake-mind (true-self or The Truth found)

The dragon = the orient's philosophy (such as Meditation)

THe heart = true Love

Together 4 of these could be translated as:

In order to find your true-self (wisdom) which is the Love
one should learn the philosophy that comes from the Far East.

Note:: (the highest meditation
technique is the technique that one conptemplates on "light and sound" or "vibration").

Regards,

edit on 14-7-2012 by vnmusic because: Add image

edit on 14-7-2012 by vnmusic because: Correct typo

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHierophant

Thanks for your compliment and the star!

I've been trying to sort out "the Big Picture" of the video and have been strangely resisting choosing any one of those options I listed. By the way, I think I forgot to include another possible category: Extremist Political Faction. I don't know who or what that could be about (and usually a political agenda is communicated more clearly than this in typical propaganda --- but who knows, maybe to them they think they are being clear).

Also, I don't rule out the possibility that we may see another of their cryptic videos emerge and then we'll all be talking about a series and what does the series mean.

So yeah, I agree that there are many ways one could interpret the symbolic images, the video as a whole, and the 'true' motivations of those who financed it and the real intentions of the producers. We (most of us) on ATS are prone to be suspicious of any 'official story', I suppose partly because that might be too mundane. We tend to like imagining an 'inner sanctum' of schemers behind everything. This, I think, comes from our well founded feelings that our world really IS strange and full of secrets.

I know our ATS motto is 'deny ignorance' but I've always preferred something like 'there is more here than meets the eye!' I'll never forget watching Ruby gun down Oswald live on TV. My father blurted out "There's more to this than we're being told!" That moment helped shape my attitude about the world.

edit on 14-7-2012 by switching yard because: add

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Some great posts there SY, enjoyed the read.

Like most of us who have commented on these threads, you are still turning your brain inside out on this one.

I have watched the video at least twice a day since I found it. So probably up to 60 or 70 views so far.

Maybe when i get to 100, a magic gateway will open up within my sub-conscious and the pure light of the divine will reign down upon my being

The fact that we have heard no more about this video, i.e. it has exposed itself as an advert for a movie/doco or something of that nature, only creates more mystery around this production.

I still think that there is a connection with the Olympic Games, with up to 7 hidden messages. Found another reference while watching again, not sure why I didn't see it before - the multi-masked character L'enfant Blue - dancing around the flame - (Olympic Flame ?)

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think this video is bout redemption. I may be spiritualizing this too much but this is a video with very spiritual implications, and since they offer a clue with the psalms 23 reference, I decided to find other biblical references that might help connect some of the symbolism in the video.

1. The exaggeration of Bush pointing, and Obama winking.

Proverbs 6:12-15 ESV
A worthless person, a wicked man,
goes about with crooked speech,
winks with his eyes, signals with his feet,
points with his finger,
with perverted heart devises evil,,
continually sowing discord;
therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly;
in a moment he will be broken beyond healing. (Proverbs 6:12-15 ESV)

2.The girl with the fruit, and why Obama puppet is sweating when it opens.

The girl is disappointed in the puppet show along with the rest of the kids behind her, she groans inwardly and lets go of the fruit.

Romans 8:18-23 ESV
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. (Romans 8:18-23 ESV)

The rabbit is the lure (media) that she has been following and has brought her to this place. She is either privileged to be in the circle or confined to it. Her white formal dress makes me think she could be the church which has been mislead to put hope in man. The other kids behind her have lost their spirit, and now she too is disappointed in man and looses hope.

But hope is not dead. That's what Obama is scared of. The flower is the only thing organic in the video. the flower shows up along side Jesus in the water just before he awakes. The hope is organic not something man can make. It is only the creator who can deliver hope.

3. This passage is a prophesy about the coming Messiah (Jesus for Christians). Jacob here refers to Israel. The atonement was Jesus. Jesus would remove Jacobs sin (Redemption).
Also perhaps explains the flower fruit connection, Jesus breathing fire, Church crumbling, Pyramids destroyed

Isaiah 27:6-9 ESV
In days to come Jacob shall take root,
Israel shall blossom and put forth shoots
and fill the whole world with fruit.
Has he struck them as he struck those who struck them?
Or have they been slain as their slayers were slain?
Measure by measure, by exile you contended with them;
he removed them with his fierce breath in the day of the east wind.
Therefore by this the guilt of Jacob will be atoned for,
and this will be the full fruit of the removal of his sin:
when he makes all the stones of the altars
like chalkstones crushed to pieces,
no Asherim or incense altars will remain standing. (Isaiah 27:6-9 ESV)

I'm no bible scholars but do know my way around it. Im not saying this is how you should interpret this video. I'm only adding a biblical perspective, assuming the creator of this video had a biblical background.

ESV: English Standard Version. I know its not the "original" text or anything but its all that I had to copy and past from.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Interesting finds, Observationalist! I never thought I would want to read Biblical references for anything, but in this investigation it's very interesting! Let us know if you find more!

Random thoughts: When playing with the vid trying to sync up music tracks with it, I noticed that it seems to be in at least two parts. Part One is from the beginning to the point when the candle of knowledge comes in from the cosmic nebula and an exhale of fire comes out of the Christ character. That's a definite peak moment and then Part Two follows that to the end.

Can anyone identify the space nebula that the candle emerges from? I'm sure it's a big hint. It may be where the extraterrestrial reptilians came from.

One of the major themes in the vid is something to do with a stupor. The goat in the title sequence is drugged, brainwashed, hypnotized or all three combined. Same with the Lily character, same with the Christ-like character, same with several other characters. So I think we need to wonder what's up with that. It isn't as simple as 'TV will make you a couch potato zombie' --- there has to be something more important they want to convey about a hypnotic or dream state.

I wonder why the title cubes that appear at the beginning --- some are one color, some are a different color, then they settle into the same color.

The house on fire on the chalkboard --- the top seems to be the all-seeing eye in the pyramid. Does this represent TPTB controllers on top of everything, but they will be burned down right along with the rest of us and does this mean that a power bigger than the 'illuminati' will be in charge of our whole house (the world) and even our illuminati controllers will not escape the wrath or catastrophic burning down of the house. Oh, hey, maybe that would be a cool song to sync with this --- Talking Heads "Burning Down the House" --- I'll try it.

I think the celestial body above Osama is the Wormwood or Nibiru system. It could be a red or brown dwarf star with Nibiru orbiting around it (as Sitchin believed).

We need to figure out what the egg head boy is saying lying there next to the drugs. Can anyone read lips? When we first see him, he is wearing a red shirt. Later in the vid, his clothes transform into a sort of yellow-accented toga. Red to yellow --- like the opening title cubes.

The TV genie or demon has the illuminati symbol upside down on his chin. Is there any specific meaning of this being upside down instead of rightside up? Does this mean 'it's going down' --- whatever 'it' is? Maybe like the mesage is --- the big secret operation is going down... like really happening, so this is your signal or warning.

Red reflected in the eyes of the African child (who is also in a stupor) --- Wormwood/Nibiru?

Cuban guy drowns in green slime. What's the nature of the green slime?

One tooth of the TV genie demon is highlighted.

After the Christ-like figure exhales fire, the lit up symbol over the cave river looks like planet Jupiter with a sideways eyelid in the shape of a Hebrew glyph?

Obvious major visual theme in the video --- two halves split. We see this over and over.

Does the vid signify anything to do with the parallel worlds multiverse theory of physicists like Michio Kaku?

More later when I have more time.

edit on 15-7-2012 by switching yard because: add

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
hello people, and to
ErroneousDylan, this post is especially for you.

I have studied this video for several hours, ive mainly concentrated on the most important part and the most important messege it is trying to give us at this time , on its time scale.
the most important part of the video right now is the classroom.

when alice drops the apple and it rolls across the floor, if you could plot out the motion of the apple falling down and then moving accross it would spell L plus the apple shape gives O = LO or London Olympics, your also given this clue in that the apple is rolling like a ball ie a sporting event.

the apple rolls over a 7 then a C and is stopped by Obamas foot, under his foot is a uk 1 pence coin, the symbol on the coin is the same only the writing "one penny" has been removed.
this confirms again the scene is about London.

next the apple splits in 2(this represents the London Underground), if you look at the symbol for the London Underground, it looks like a red circle which has been split in 2 by the word underground.

Also i noticed that 1 of the seeds inside the apple dosent do anything, suggesting something is planted.

next if you take a map of the london underground and look at the co-ordinates of 7 C
hxxp://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/standard-tube-map.pdf
7 C points to a few undergound stations very near the olympic stadium.

the lotus flower blooms from the 2 halves and if you look at an ariel shot of the Olympic stadium, it looks very like a lotus flower.
also i was looking up lotus flower and came across a song called Wale - Lotus Flower Bomb ft. Miguel (Official Video) released just last year ,so i watched the video and yes there is quite a bit of illuminati symbols there
edit on 15-7-2012 by fertile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Some great posts there SY, enjoyed the read.

Like most of us who have commented on these threads, you are still turning your brain inside out on this one.

I have watched the video at least twice a day since I found it. So probably up to 60 or 70 views so far.

Maybe when i get to 100, a magic gateway will open up within my sub-conscious and the pure light of the divine will reign down upon my being

The fact that we have heard no more about this video, i.e. it has exposed itself as an advert for a movie/doco or something of that nature, only creates more mystery around this production.

I still think that there is a connection with the Olympic Games, with up to 7 hidden messages. Found another reference while watching again, not sure why I didn't see it before - the multi-masked character L'enfant Blue - dancing around the flame - (Olympic Flame ?)

Peace Out

Good observation... thought this was the "Eternal Flame" but this makes a lot more sense.

And that luminous sign on the dancer's chest... the NATO symbol! This doesn't lie...

seems like this video is both a recap of the past, the present and a prophecy on the near future, very very near future!
edit on 15/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is a fun thread even though it may be about something that could be terrible.

Adding fuel to the fire about how the vid may point to London --- I didn't notice this, but someone else did and I saw it on YouTube in somebody's theory that the next 9/11 will be at the London Olympics... in the movie "2012" (which is goofy Hollywood movie made a few years ago), the husband/father character (trying to save his family from the apocalypse) is frantically searching for a map. From a stack of papers he pulls out a map (according to the movie it's not the map he was looking for so he immediately discards it) of the London Underground mass transit system! Was that an illuminati clue?? It was very strange to be in the film because it really doesn't relate to the story in the movie. It's just kind of shown quickly and then tossed aside.

Yeah, the NATO logo star! You're right! I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder if the Arabian woman holding the perfume bottle (or whatever it is she's holding when the nuke makes a mushroom cloud in the background) --- I wonder if that little scene represents Syria. The timing of this Syrian civil war is kind of playing into very increased global tensions.

If the nebula the candle of knowledge comes out of is Orion, well obviously that says a lot right there.

By the way, the song Burning Down The House by the Talking Heads works very well with the video. Start it during the Lily scene but adjust your starting point so that the first big heavy drumbeat happens precisely when the apple hits and bounces back before stopping after it rolls across the floor. That's the best sync up.

Ciao, more later.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
This is a fun thread even though it may be about something that could be terrible.

Adding fuel to the fire about how the vid may point to London --- I didn't notice this, but someone else did and I saw it on YouTube in somebody's theory that the next 9/11 will be at the London Olympics... in the movie "2012" (which is goofy Hollywood movie made a few years ago), the husband/father character (trying to save his family from the apocalypse) is frantically searching for a map. From a stack of papers he pulls out a map (according to the movie it's not the map he was looking for so he immediately discards it) of the London Underground mass transit system! Was that an illuminati clue?? It was very strange to be in the film because it really doesn't relate to the story in the movie. It's just kind of shown quickly and then tossed aside.

Yeah, the NATO logo star! You're right! I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder if the Arabian woman holding the perfume bottle (or whatever it is she's holding when the nuke makes a mushroom cloud in the background) --- I wonder if that little scene represents Syria. The timing of this Syrian civil war is kind of playing into very increased global tensions.

If the nebula the candle of knowledge comes out of is Orion, well obviously that says a lot right there.

By the way, the song Burning Down The House by the Talking Heads works very well with the video. Start it during the Lily scene but adjust your starting point so that the first big heavy drumbeat happens precisely when the apple hits and bounces back before stopping after it rolls across the floor. That's the best sync up.

Ciao, more later.

Holy Sh.t - I remember that scene from the movie. I do recall myself thinking that was a bit strange to have a London map in a trailer on Yellowstone NP - No relevance at all for the story playing out.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Some interesting synchronicity

This article showed up the day after I saw the video.
Parents find python wrapped around baby's foot

Then this one a few days ago
Radical Islamists call on Egypt to destroy pyramids
Even though it was a hoax it is still interesting. I had never imagined the pyramids being destroyed, until I saw this video, and now here is a second references to it in a few days.

Your right Switching Yard this thread is fun. I have some ideas about the title sequence, and the blocks. I will have to share later. Getting late.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so be gentle. I don't have anywhere near the knowledge of some of you guys but I thought I'd add my two penny's worth.

First I think that there is a lot of distractions in this video to draw our attention away from its true message and to those in which it is intended. I think to truly understand I, pet goat II you need to have a little knowledge of the religion of ancient Egypt and some of the aims of the Theosophical Society.

Heliofant could refer to the making visible the religion of the ancient Egyptian city of Heliopolis (Known as Lunu to the ancient Egyptians) wich was the worship of the sun god Re (Ra)/ Horus.

The classroom could well be the hall of two truths in which the dead are judged, those being judged being Bush and Obama. This hall interestingly had a black and white floor, we also have black and white presidents that are opposites of each other but pursue the same policies. The girl Lilly is illuminated and is in possession of an apple wich can represent knowledge of good and evil, is it this knowledge that judges the presidents?

This knowledge leads to enlightenment (the lotus flower). The chart on the wall of man evolving has an almost invisible barrier between modern man and enlightened man. Later in the video we realise this barrier is the church and religion as the barbed wire around the head of the figure in the boat melts away and he awakens as the church is destroyed. This man is not Christ but the Egyptian sun god Ra-Atum sailing in the solar barge through the afterlife until in the morning he becomes Ra-Horakty and sails in his day boat. The boat is also the boat of the dead in which Anubis carries the souls of the dead to the hall of two truths to be judged ( the head of Anubis is the figure head of the boat). Are the fish that jump into the boat those souls which have passed judgment? The eye on this mans head is the eye of Horus which is traditionally made up of six parts that represent the six sences etc. ( The mark of the beast?)

Is one of the messages that this video is trying to send to those who have knowledge, that the only way forward for man is for him to become enlightened and that this enlightenment can only come through the worship of the god Ra? I find it interesting that many of the worlds religions are waiting for a promised one to appear and that the Egyptian Muslims are calling for the reinstatement of a Caliph. Could this Caliph / new Pharoh be the promised one, the "light of the world" that brings all religions together in the worship of the one true god that is Ra? Could this video be the working of a hermetic magical spell to bring about that conclusion?

Just my own thoughts to add to the mix that might help us understand this video a little bit better

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rycas

Brilliant post!

Thanks for giving us a lesson on ancient Egyptian religion and I would like to know more, so please continue if you would like to fill in more details! I feel like I need to study Horus, Ra, Anubis and all of that. Obviously, as you say, these are key to understanding the video. Do you know anything about the Tribe of Dan, one of the Jewish sects that migrated out of Egypt? I'm trying to learn more about them. They were pagans, not your average Hebrews.

Some kind of 'hermetic' cult? Yes, I think you are on to something.

Getting the jitters about world events. Not feeling so good about this year right now. I hope somehow we avoid WWIII or whatever apocalypse seems waiting in the wings. Why does the world have to be so troubled and seem on the brink?

Others have alluded to what I say is a fact --- the "I, Pet Goat II" video was designed to be addictive. Whether it is good, bad or just strange, it seems as if the producers used techniques possibly perfected by some government mind control lab to infuse this video and make us want to watch it at least once a day!

The other day, I watched it about 10 times. I was compelled by something --- maybe just wanting to crack the code (if there is one).

More later.

P.S. --- There is the reptilian theme just as solid as the Egyptian mysticism and maybe the snake/cobra in Egyptology is the connection? What say ye? Are reptilians our masters? There has been an awful lot of talk this year about Anunnaki creating us in a test tube.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join