It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Also in the final segment the egyptian pyramids are destroyed, arguably the source of most of the religious dogma and myth we have today and are left with only the awakened christ consciousness during the sun rise and rebirth of the new world, no longer in the dark no longer asleep.

this is interesting...especially since the posting of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Thanks for the heads-up. Have you flagged me yet wolf ?

I just noticed (I'm bad at observation) that your avatar contains some overt egyptian themes.

What is your take on the egyptian connection with the christ figure ? I found this to be one of the most intriguing elements of this video

* Ned

Actually I haven't yet - I've only actually looked at Dylan's thread so far. I'll get right on it.

ETA: 3 flags off now

My take on the Egyptian theme is that Jesus and Horus are synonymous for their stories share many parallels. It also adds a slightly New Age twist to the usual Jesus theme which I think is what Heliofant was after. The fact that the the head of Jesus' boat has the head of Anubis - the Egyptian god of the dead - on it suggests that Jesus (or the divine good within each of us) is in a trance-like state and is more or less dead to the current world. This also echoes the Greek story of Charon the ferryman who ferries souls across the River Styx into Hades (the underworld)

Notice right at the end of the vid there are 3 pyramids which are destroyed by the light (which I see as representative of the 'Source') which Jesus is floating towards? This suggests to me that when the Divine Good (Jesus) wakes up they are no longer required. There is a lot of New Age thought that perhaps the Pyramids of Giza were created to somehow protect mankind by ancient aliens/gods (if you haven't already seen it you maybe interested in this).

My avatar is a work of art by my tattoo artist who coincidentally lives very near you in Bangalow. She is currently working on my left sleeve.

Also coincidentally enough I passed through your home town only last week and thought of you but I was a 'distracted' by Nimbin's famous export to do much about it. Maybe next time though....

edit on 10/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

Thanks mate for the flag and the response. I read somewhere else that Jesus was 'trained' in Egypt. Seems far fetched I know, but my question was partly to see if you had a similar belief that there is a connection there. When I was in Northern India (Kashmir) , I found a small town that claimed to have evidence that Jesus had been there as part of his travels as a teacher. Who knows - maybe he could bi-locate !!

The other intention of asking the question was to get a guage on your beliefs around egyptian mythology. I have had a fascination with pyramids most of my life starting when I was about 8. I would do experiments with scaled down pyramids (Giza scale) to see if there was an energy vortex created within this sacred geometrical shape. I preserved a lot of things, including a dead gold-fish of mine
In my 20's I spent about 7 years sleeping under a large timber framed pyramid to assist with my spiritual work. Not too sure if it helped too much with that but I definately look younger now than what I am. I had a girlfriend for about 2 years who was half egyptian and she would sleep under it with me. Some freaky stuff did happen - but this is probably not the right forum to discuss.

Back on topic - I agree with you that Jesus (or the Christ figure) is in a deep trance, not a meditative state. I think this is a very important part of the overall message.

I'll check out the link when I get some time - have to get back to the grind.

Take Care - Ned

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

thegreatconvergence2012.com...

The galactic alignment is supposed to create a vortex of energy to be channeled at the pyramids.

edit on 10-7-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I think this is basically an animated impression that pieces of Revelation had one someone.

Other than that, it's some really trippy stuff. Makes me think that maybe there really are secrets hidden inside the video...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Pet goat really

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Really? I'm pretty sure the people at the churches I've been to are in no way Masonic.

See, you'd rather deny our spiritual evolution than see the destruction of your free ticket.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I was just wondering:

Is it possible to post the truth, without it being degraded by people's levels of understanding and/or trolls/shills messing it up? I mean the Truman show. Are there people only partially aware? Is it possible to have a direct conversation on the situation?

The protagonist's beliefs - is there a point in time in recognition of his "view", if things can only thrive with him? Heliophant doesn't show that potential dependency - or does he?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Tons of kudos for diving head first into this video and starting this thread.

"And suddenly a startling realization arose in Lily: "This apple is not mine", she thought. "It belongs to someone else."

That's got to be Lilith, Adam's first wife.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
An owl typically symbolizes wisdom. But it's still generic to where you can apply whatever you want to it.

Lilly has got to be Lilith, who mysteriously exists in the Garden of Eden.

Thanks to the OP for setting this discussion off on a strong run. Though, I think we could all interpret each point differently. Seeing into the OP mind makes this great.
edit on 10-7-2012 by twoandthree because: edit

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Thanks for the heads-up. Have you flagged me yet wolf ?

I just noticed (I'm bad at observation) that your avatar contains some overt egyptian themes.

What is your take on the egyptian connection with the christ figure ? I found this to be one of the most intriguing elements of this video

* Ned

The Jesus of the Bible has a lot of parallels to Egypt's Horus (just like the Virgin Mary and the Virgin Isis). That gives good reason to deduce the boat of the river Styx and other Egyptian references.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think the black and white tile floor represents what it did 3,000 years ago... the Zoroastrian Angra Mainyu which is the Destructive Principle (black) and the Ahura Mazda Bounteous Principle. According to Zoroastrianism, the two principles MUST co-exist for their to be existence. They form the divine balance.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

3. There is a picture of an owl, which, honestly, I am not too sure of the symbology behind it. Perhaps, someone with more knowledge on this can help me out here.

The Owl reference is the Bohemian Grove most likely. They have owls everywhere there.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
I would just like to let people know i wrote to the Author and producer of this Video...and he is pleased to see the discussion going on about the Video...so in his interest i have been asked to post his response to my email.

His reply

begin......Hi, thanks for letting me know. I’ve been to your site on a few occasions before.
The film came from my twisted mind!

I read quite a bit but not all as I have to run. Maybe I’ll have time to read the rest later.
Maybe you could just post that one post really stood out for me.
There are many micro stories obviously and they are opened to many interpretations because it is written in archetypes.
The story came to me visually and I tried not to censor with my mind.

But I guess I hoped that people would grasp the main thrust of the story as expressed by the following post:

“The goat in a pen in a box with a barcode on its head is hypnotised. Puppet bush in the class room turns to Obama, 911, oil leak, war, the big brother powered by the serpant, conciousness sails in sleepy, destroys all the system, hand of god heals, The pyramids (power structure) are obliterated at the end by the sun. Emp, solar flare, crashes the computer banking system perhaps. Conciousness is fully awake with fire in its eyes. That's what I saw, beautiful.”

post by Whateva69

I liked that one. Especially the last two sentences.

Not sure what you are alluding to as far as contribution. You mean story wise? Don’t know if there will be more. Very draining financially and physically but rewarding spiritually.

Thanks

Louis Lefebvre.......end

I do hope this adds to all the great interpretations and as you can see he is very pleased with what it has evoked.

Also just like to say a good job to Whateva69...you have received his compliments.

just to note...the interpretation was that of Wifibrains in a reply to Whateva69.....in the Got to SEE this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 123131p://f47Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://f14Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

Thanks Plube for doing some further investigation.

To be honest, I'm a little confused by this response. Perhaps his English is not fluent being a French Canadian.

The story came to me visually and I tried not to censor with my mind.

What the hell does that mean ? Was he tripping, or was it a dream of some sort ?

If it was a spontaneous vision then that adds a lot of weight to this video being prophetic in some way.

What is your gut feeling ?

Peace Out

edit on 11-7-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The First Clue.

I, Pet Goat II Subliminal Message - Don't be afraid, Don't be a Jew

edit on 11-7-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Double Post

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Not sure myself.,,,He is saying it was a vision...and when he says he tried not to censor it...It might be as he says...he tried not to put his own spin on it and just tried to stick to the vision in all its truth.

I do agree with you though,IF this is what he is saying then it does give weight to the video as being somewhat prophetic.

What i also did find interesting is he said he was not going to do another one...so does that really negate the fact he was stating it was a vision because then he would be stating IMHO that he expects another one or that he did not have a vision but visualizes what he thinks and puts it to a story,...Which is different than getting a vision....I did put in his reply word for word....so that is open for discussion.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

you could be onto something there....

An allegorical consideration of the story ‘My Pet Goat’ read on 9/11
June 19th, 2008 | Author: kuromaku
As FDR has said: “In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens you can bet it was planned that way”.

This leads me back to 9/11 at the moment W was informed of the first plane having hit the World Trade Center. Rather than canceling the session with some kids he begun reading the story of a pet goat that eats everything in its path with them. This is quite commonly cited as evidence of poor judgment on the part of W, but after I finally took the time to study 9/11 and learned that the Zionists had actually orchestrated the attacks (probably with the knowledge of the President), it immediately struck me when I read about the gist of the story, that it was most likely meant as conveying a hidden message to everyone with some intelligence. It was (probably) meant as a vicious threat that the pet goat of those Zionists (which is actually nothing less than the US of America as those Talmudic Jews consider non-Jews as animals) will destroy everything that stands in the path of Jewish supremacists. Afganistan and Iraq first (the chaos there is just what the Zionists want and not due to strategic mistakes as they just want the goyim to suffer). Iran maybe next. Who knows what after that.

My Pet Goat

And then i found this....from the above by typing in Goyim and pet goat...Interesting

Monday, July 9, 2012

GW Bush to read "The Pet Goat" during London's Olympics!

A 9/11 Reminder from a 2004 BuzzFlash Editorial: "Minutes of Silence That Should Live in Infamy: As Americans Leapt to Their Deaths from the Twin Towers, George W. Bush Sat Cluelessly in a Florida Classroom, Endangering the Lives of the Children Around Him, Until His Handlers Could Figure Out What to Do With Him." (Includes Booker Elementary School "Pet Goat" Video.)

"The Pet Goat"

Which then lead me to here....

The parable of the sheep and the goats concerns this judgement (Matt 25:31-46). This describes one of the major criteria by which nations and individuals are judged as to their eternal destiny. As we read the story we can identify several participants. First is the Son of Man, Yahushua, who does the separating, the One who judges who inherits a place in the kingdom and who does not. The first half of the parable describes a group who clothed, fed and visited Yahushua’s brothers and the second half of the parable describes a group of people that didn’t. Finally, there are these ‘brothers of Mine (Yahushua)’. First, this is not a judgement of believers. ‘These brothers of mine’ are those who are the true disciples of Yahushua (Matt 12:50). So these other people are judged according to the criteria of how they treated the true followers of the Messiah, the faithful remnant Israel. Those being judged do not know the Messiah or who His brothers are. After all, Yahushua’s disciples know their Master and they know they are serving Him by loving their fellow human beings. But some of these people, the ones who acted righteously, the ones who did good works, are welcomed into the Kingdom of God. Yahushua calls them His sheep. Their conscience, the voice of God within them, told them to honor their fellow man. They listened to the distant voice of the Shepherd even though they did not know Him in an intimate, personal way. They were unaware that the people they were blessing were particularly special, they didn’t single out Yahushua’s brothers so they could bless them and receive a reward. They were unaware they were doing anything especially significant. They simply had righteous character. Their service to their fellow man was an integral part of their lives, and as such, based on these works of service that were the extension of their righteous character, they were judged worthy of entrance into God’s kingdom. Those who did wickedly, who thought it was beneath them to help those less fortunate than themselves, were not.

goat...sheep...parables

Interesting things.....so if we are to believe the second bit about GW reading at the london olympics....interesting indeed.

Hunting for something to either confirm or deny thing i put here so all help is appreciated.

If the bush bit is true that is very disturbing.....And where is George now

so continuing my searching i do not find anything else on bush reading pet goat...but i founf this great break down...if people are interested....this vid has defo gone viral.

PET GOAT BREAKDOWN

edit on 023131p://f29Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://f46Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Great, BUT incorrect.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

I see...so no other interpretation is ok...other than the one you presented....got it....but if you just say incorrect without showing why...then how can anything be debated...or discussed.

I took the time to write to the actual person who came up with the vid...and he pointed us to a interpretation he thought was good....so i will stick with that for now....and continue forward....I have no idea if your right or wrong...but i have shown the progress of how i approached the searching....rather than a simpe vid to and a glorious headline....you tube can be a valuable resource...but it is not the only resource....and all is open for interpretation....so continue forward.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

My apologies .

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join