It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't/Anon is trying to fool us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It became quite clear to me what is going on. Anon supports peaceful protesting against a force that is going to instill violence?!?! That is not only IGNORANT, it's damn straight out FOOLISH.

All battles are won before they are fought. The government has planted these people on our streets, trying to get us to peacefully protest, so they can bash us down without ANY resistance! They WILL bash everyone down, peaceful or not!

STOP FALLING FOR THE TRICKS

No more peaceful protesting! You have to fight fire with fire, else the fire will overcome you. We are not creating violence out of choice. They are the ones who are pushing the violence upon us! Would you stand there and let someone beat the hell out of your kids without defending them?!?! NO

So dont let them do it to you!!
edit on 9-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Says the guy sitting at his computer. How's the fight going?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

dont fail for this,

peaceful non violence is the only way we can win

you are mistaken if you think you can use violence against the violent

xploder

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I can't help wondering if those who declare themselves to be members of Anon will be rounded up in the future if it ends up being labelled a cyber-terrorist organisation...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't trust anyone who promotes violence as being a good thing.

Where are you from and where do you suggest this violence take place?

Let me guess, you think Americans should riot in the streets.

But you don't even live in America.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You seem to not be aware that TPTB can throw stupid police and soldiers at you fro a very long time. They do not care if you all kill each other. They sit back and snack on mice as you struggle to survive.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

To be quite honest, I'm really starting to wonder if that's true anymore. I'm afraid it gonna come to a violent revolution to get this government crap taken care of.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I would never promote violence as the only answer, but to promote peaceful solutions as the only answer is equally foolish. We all know that the type of violence we are discussing here is a terrible thing. An armed rebellion should always be the last option taken. We should always try to find a peaceful solution first and foremost, but what happens when you've exhausted all your solutions of the peaceful type? What's your next move when the transgressors continue to act the way they do regardless of your peaceful attempts?How's that OWS working out?How about the farmers VS Monsanto?How about that Ron Paul candidacy?Is there a definite point at which we properly promote violence? Would we be wise enough to know when? Or do we wait until a barrel of a gun is pointed at our heads? To be honest at that point it's too late, you've already lost.I fully admit it's a very tough place to be, but I can never take violence off the table. It may be our only option. Some may not like that, but I don't want to see terrible things happen to my friends and family because some feel they can live in a utopian fantasy of violence not existing in this time of history. Violence not existing is where most of us would like to be. Unfortunately we're not there yet.Violence may not always be the best option, but it's still an option.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

dont fail for this,

peaceful non violence is the only way we can win

you are mistaken if you think you can use violence against the violent

xploder
Violence is the only way, sorry. Enemy is on your door step taking your resources, trashing the land and killing people every single day. OF COURSE there needs to be some violence. They know we're weak, inferior because we believe in peace rather than war, well sorry that's not us. It's not us to stand aside to watch people be killed because we're too scared to realize the truth of the matter. The generations before us have failed quelling out the evil there is in this world. Too bad now most of us believe things happen for a reason or that they shouldn't be our responsibility.

Screw that, where's the care needed in this world? We throw money at churches and governments hoping the pain and suffering gets solved but IT JUST DOESN'T. Why must we continue to believe peace is the answer when CLEARLY it's not? Violence is LONG over due, thousands of years have governments tortured and humiliated us with their police and military. They continue to fund research that goes in to creating more ways to kill life. They ARE killing life. The planet is practically being sucked out of all its resources and here we our with video games unknowingly being pampered for war to die, and so they can screw history even further. SERIOUSLY, WHEN WILL WE FIGHT BACK?

We're humans, we're not meant to stare at tvs, computers or spend countless hours WASTING our life with games or talking about useless crap online. We're suppose to create life, to help and keep the love flowing. But we can only do that if the enemy who stands in our way is taken out of the picture. And that my friend, calls for violence. You know they want to take away our weapons, they know we're dangerous and ready at any second to strike back. You can go ahead and be a coward, but those who know what needs to be done will begin to stand together. And we will thwart out the evil that only poisons our reality. Then we can live life the way it was meant to be, for and by each other. No more stress, no more hate just us and our ability to create anything we want.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

History has shown that your philosophy is ignorant and foolish - not once has "fight fire with fire" resulted in TRUE peace - not once.

The state of the world today is testament to that.

Ghandi (Insert legendary-like comment here) proved that NO human weapon can defeat love.
Dali Lama (Insert same comment) is living proof that kindness conquers all.
Christ (same comment) taught to turn the other cheek - no-one IN POWER listened.

These 3 individuals, amongst others, are hated by the War / $$$ machine (military-Industrial complex) - ask yourself why.

We MUST maintain the "high ground" with righteousness if we are to succeed in the struggle you are describing.

A passive death is better than a violent life (my opinion) - causing death through an act of self defence is an exception to this rule (also my opinion)

Please don't take offence - you are here because you want the same answers as me I guess so.....................
United we stand.......................divided we fall!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

History has shown that your philosophy is ignorant and foolish - not once has "fight fire with fire" resulted in TRUE peace - not once.

The state of the world today is testament to that.

Ghandi (Insert legendary-like comment here) proved that NO human weapon can defeat love.
Dali Lama (Insert same comment) is living proof that kindness conquers all.
Christ (same comment) taught to turn the other cheek - no-one IN POWER listened.

These 3 individuals, amongst others, are hated by the War / $$$ machine (military-Industrial complex) - ask yourself why.

We MUST maintain the "high ground" with righteousness if we are to succeed in the struggle you are describing.

A passive death is better than a violent life (my opinion) - causing death through an act of self defence is an exception to this rule (also my opinion)

Please don't take offence - you are here because you want the same answers as me I guess so.....................
United we stand.......................divided we fall!!!

So let me ask you this. When they have killed and maimed all of the protesters and locked ALL of us up in prisons, then what? Gonna be kinda hard to resist the government when your in JAIL WITH NO WEAPONS.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Actually, I had an idea. Why dont we gather all the little evil people that are destroying us, pack them all in a ship and launch their a$$e$ into the sun! Then there will be no revenge, no greif, and we can start rebuilding this planet!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
It became quite clear to me what is going on. Anon supports peaceful protesting against a force that is going to instill violence?!?! That is not only IGNORANT, it's damn straight out FOOLISH.

All battles are won before they are fought. The government has planted these people on our streets, trying to get us to peacefully protest, so they can bash us down without ANY resistance! They WILL bash everyone down, peaceful or not!

No more peaceful protesting! You have to fight fire with fire, else the fire will overcome you. We are not creating violence out of choice. They are the ones who are pushing the violence upon us! Would you stand there and let someone beat the hell out of your kids without defending them?!?! NO

Violent Revolutions have not worked in the past, it is a new level of consciousness that will win. I do not promote violence, it must be peaceful. The energetic shift that is happening already is guiding us to our mission here. They want a violent revolution, that way they can impose more tyranny and control of our civil rights. To have the Army or Police put down their weapons and join us is what unity is about. They feed off our energies, and their is only one emotion. Unconditional Love.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Violent Revolutions have not worked in the past, it is a new level of consciousness that will win. I do not promote violence, it must be peaceful. The energetic shift that is happening already is guiding us to our mission here. They want a violent revolution, that way they can impose more tyranny and control of our civil rights. To have the Army or Police put down their weapons and join us is what unity is about. They feed off our energies, and their is only one emotion. Unconditional Love.

You may be onto something.... However, what if they dont comply?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Can you defeat these weapons???

In this scenario you pose, I concede that I would already be doomed.

Take the time to review slayer69's thread above and tell me what weapons would defeat these - either way we are defenceless - irrespective of how many weapons you have and how well you can use them.

IMO, governments will fall (become mere puppets to the War - Machine) before your scenario plays out.

Please understand, I will not stand idly by if harm comes to my family - what I am saying is that if deadly force comes my way through no fault of my own (by the government(s) you refer to) then it will be in the form of the weapons described in the aforementioned link in which case I'm F@*&ed - and so are you!

We are already too late for change - TPTB have been hard at work whilst you have been spending your hard earned money - for their betterment.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashUnderride
reply to post by XPLodER

To be quite honest, I'm really starting to wonder if that's true anymore. I'm afraid it gonna come to a violent revolution to get this government crap taken care of.

the government is collapsing under its own weight,\
the banks are collapsing under the weight of their crimes

people are waking up faster than ever before,

get some popcorn, relax

it is my opinion they WANT people to over react,
do the exact opposite.

xploder

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
At a human level, I believe we are being helped by the "As Above So below" theory. The conscious shift of humanity, which is what 2012, is about, will not be an earth battle ultimately. As we access higher and higher levels of vibrational awareness, through the conscious Awakening as we individuals experience. This can only be achieved by the individual, who takes the time to research and centre ones "SELF".

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Don't worry the starseeds are here to help. In due time my friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Actually, I had an idea. Why dont we gather all the little evil people that are destroying us, pack them all in a ship and launch their a$$e$ into the sun! Then there will be no revenge, no greif, and we can start rebuilding this planet!

The solution is in education.

We must educate our youth and not allow them to become indoctrinated into this system of greed.

The only way they have gotten away with it this long is through ignorance and denial.

Through manipulation of the public and our minds.

Teaching and training us to seek unnecessary material wealth. To be wasteful and careless.

To fear our brothers and rebel against our parents. To dominate our loved ones in search of power and greed.

By ending that paradigm we can defeat them. In time and with love. Peace can and will overcome hate.

top topics

join