It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs appear over storm, view from ISS, July 5th 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Just days ago a camera from the ISS captured several UFOs with at least 2 being quite solid looking manifestations. Also note the holes in the UFOs which are noticeable in the first UFO at 6-7 secs and the 2nd UFO at 1m22s when it appears.

These UFOs have striking similarities to the ones from the "tether incident" in 1996 and you can see they have the same disk shape and hollow center.

You can read the modifications he used in the video description. Please note that the tubular looking object is not a UFO. The Space Shuttle Columbia deployed an experimental tether into orbit and it's purpose was to attempt to generate electricity by utilizing Earth's magnetic field (or so they claim, you know NASA...). The tether "broke off" and that's what the tubular looking object in the video is. It's 12 miles (19.3 km) in length, to give you some reference to how large these UFOs are.

And there's other incidents involving storms and these saucer looking UFOs with holes in them, once again. You can see it clearly at 5:00 minutes.

So in all cases we have a source of electrical energy and large, disk-shaped UFOs with hollow centers...what is going on?

Sorry for an abrupt finish but I've been getting hassled the entire time I've been putting this together, so I'm just wondering what your opinion is. They appear intelligently controlled and I don't think they're man-made constructs because they wouldn't have been in the tether video if so. I also don't think they're naturally occurring electrical phenomena because they were orbiting the tether and seemed to be analyzing it. They're also not found in all storm videos, only some.

Maybe you've differing views tho and I'd like to know them.

Thanks.

edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Why does the "UFO" appear the same as the lightning?

The UFO is in the green circle and the flash of lightning is in the red circle...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
*GASP* OK LISTEN:

WHAT IF:

there are super complex, yet extremely short lived, bacteria? basically electrical germs living on the edge of our atmosphere?

100% possible in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why does the "UFO" appear the same as the lightning?

The UFO is in the green circle and the flash of lightning is in the red circle...

they look like cells under a microscope!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
something is definitely going on up there...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sorry, but that should not happen up there if there is apparently nothing beyond our own planet. Definetly not lightning, so wtf is it? I posted this video to my facebook to see if anyone could give me an explanation but obviously they would rather post stupid photos and ignore reality...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Don't wanna be the guy that says it, but, well, here I am.

Been posted already, last week.

Exsisting thread

vvv

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think they're alien. Those are the same UFOs in each video and they are solid objects. My friends and I talked about this incident and remembered the tether event too.

reply to post by Chadwickus

What part of the video is that?
I think one is just a blip while the other has duration? Isn't one in motion? That's like saying a flashlight facing the camera looks like the sun when taking a single frame and trying to equate them as being the same. One of the objects was also nowhere near the storm but was going around the NASA tether. Well, that's my comment until knowing what part of the vid that is anyway.

I've also been told I look like Pierce Brosnan, but I am not Pierce Brosnan.
edit on 9-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Sorry, but that should not happen up there if there is apparently nothing beyond our own planet. Definetly not lightning, so wtf is it? I posted this video to my facebook to see if anyone could give me an explanation but obviously they would rather post stupid photos and ignore reality...

I know how you feel...I tried using FB to get up conversations of this nature before but it's no use. Lost a lot of "friends" that way too.

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
there are super complex, yet extremely short lived, bacteria? basically electrical germs living on the edge of our atmosphere?
You're a thinker, me likey.

reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I thought with it being a recent event it would be towards the top of the first page so didn't think it was covered yet. Sorry, I'll be more thorough next time. My findings would have gone in that thread otherwise.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Just days ago a camera from the ISS captured several UFOs with at least 2 being quite solid looking manifestations.

LOL that is remade footage of STS 80 Old stuff Bet there are 50 threads on that one here

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Tell me about it.. It seems the most important stuff isn't cool enough for their little trances. This is the sort of stuff that can seriously make someone question what is really out there. Some may look, but in all seriousness, they couldn't care less unless they are posting photos of animals or something with stupid humour captions under them. Or a photo of themselves being random half wits. People are so childish these days.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Our governments & official science depend on our ignorance of UFOs. Thus only scientific answers are being presented, when confronted by UFO evidence... as if space were a huge machine with mechanistic laws at work.

Science is the denier of soul & spirit in Earth life. Space is organic.

What I see on both this (Luna C.) 'tether video' posted & the 'materialization' of a UFO clip... are ships of many kinds, & not all of them are discs! There are long ships, round ones, some change shape & others appear as fireballs as well as translucent objects that are self luminous. Some UFOs materialize from the invisible to our visible & they travel at all different speeds. The UFOs vary in size from several feet... to miles in length, as the tether video demonstrates.

ATS skeptics declare that the whole matter of what these NASA tapes show is solved by a single explanation & have declared "case closed"! The fact is that NASA is frightened by what there own, unimpeachable videos show & the fear is that somebody might figure out what is really going on in space & see the free energy process that these UFOs appear to be using for accessing this energy 'game changer'..

In my opinion, that is what the tether satellite was really trying to access until it broke away exposing its secret to us. This was after the gas leaked & the accessing of this energy was happening right in front of our eyes...along with it attracting UFOs swarming like angry hornets who have had their environment disturbed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This just-posted-on-another-thread information may be helpful to folks seriously interested in figuringout these kinds of videos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
This just-posted-on-another-thread information may be helpful to folks seriously interested in figuringout these kinds of videos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Are you still policing the plasma critters?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
According to most people here, its a chinese lantern.
Sick of the lantern trolls its why I rarely come here anymore. Utterly ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Wasn't this "UFO's with holes" explained away on UFO Hunters?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
vimeo.com...

How come these UFO's only show up in terrible grainy black and white video?

Where are they in this crisp HD time lapse montage?

top topics

join