It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up America, The painting! Just stunning, And I need your help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
MODS: Really wasnt sure what forum, So move if needed, Thanks!

Alright, I found this painting today, I normally could care less about paintings, but this just has me fascinated...
The video really highlights alot of the key points of the painting, with commentary from the artist, and why he did it.

Make sure to scroll over too, as you cant fully see the painting

Also if you go here you can click on the painting, and then be able to zoom in to see the amazing detail

Now to my question/what I need help with...

Who are the 7 figures behind Obama?

The only one I can tell for sure is Ben Bernanke

Again, you can zoom into the painting by clicking the link above
edit on 8-7-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What brought me to this painting, was an email from a relative who knows im into this kind of stuff, sent me a link to a painting by the same artist, Jon McNaughton, Called "The Forgotten Man".

I see that it was posted here 2+ years ago and didnt recieve much attention... Surprising, because you can really see how much time McNaughton puts into his work, Im seriously tempted to buy one of these paintings... And like I mentioned in the OP, I dont even care about paintings, never has one ever caught my eye, anything close to what these have

Heres the video which led me to both paintings

With the painting here (scroll over too!!!)

As you might be able to tell, "The Forgotten Man" was also featured in the painting "Wake Up America"...

I love this painting, You can tell the changes between the past and present presidents, and their emotions/reactions to what is happening as Obama continues to give the Constitution the heel of his shoe... or even setting it on fire, as shown in this Jon McNaughton piece:

This artist has some amazing talents, I wish I could find my talent equivalent... Im sure he has alot of patience as well, wonder how long it takes to do paintings like these...

Hope you guys enjoy the paintings as much as I do

edit on 8-7-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Amadinajan is behing the Arab guy , then Putin and then Kin jong il - good find excellent painting obviously displaying the artists belief that they all play the same game.

S&F still looking.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

In the painting I have intentionally hidden six keys that represent solutions that will release us from the chains of economic and political bondage. Find these keys and share them with as many Americans as you can. If we don't "wake up" future generations may not know what it means to be free.

SO what are the six hidden keys?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I can tell the first three on the left easily: Kim Jong-il, Putin and Ahmadinejad. I think the next one is Japan's PM, then a Saudi president/king/whatever, then Bernanke and I'm unsure of the last guy.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Im not fully sure, Only what I have found out on the website

Here we go:

I hope you have enjoyed finding the keys. There are also six locks in the painting. It's not easy finding all those keys and locks, but our country has a lot to do to get back on track. Our work is cut out for us; but we must not fail! Everything depends upon it.

Reverse Deficit Spending
Stop the Entitlement Mentality
Eliminate Our Dependency on Foreign Oil
Stop Unfair Trade Agreements
Stop Manipulating the U.S. Dollar
Vote Obama Out in 2012

While I may not fully agree with every point being the (root)problem(FED itself IMO), He is still trying to raise awareness, and makes good points...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Conservative propaganda reminiscent of soviet painters. Although no where near as talented...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
One Key is in the hand of the guy at 9.30 or 10 oclock - he's holding up his hand with a key above the black guys head.

I reckon the six keys are the six people who really rule the world!!!

Hellish thread - wish I could give out more stars and flags

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is not very good art at all. In fact, I would say it's trash. It's not subtle at all. The message just smacks you in the face and it nauseates me to think that someone would like this at all.

I mean, this guy isn't saying anything new at all with his paintings.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I just found a key dangling off the wheelchair handle

I couldnt find the one you were talking about though

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Another key hanging from the left hand side of the guys wheelchair (almost under his left arm).

Padlock hanging from chain of red haired girl at edge of painting on left.
edit on 8-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

Key in the right hand of guy under Obamas right leg.

Padlock - guy with the hacksaw in foreground - right leg.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
This is not very good art at all. In fact, I would say it's trash. It's not subtle at all. The message just smacks you in the face and it nauseates me to think that someone would like this at all.

Cant please everybody eh?

Oh well... Just figured I would try to share something I found fascinating

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boot2theface
Conservative propaganda reminiscent of soviet painters. Although no where near as talented...

I know, right? People are eating it up and not stopping to question why Bush is not portrayed in the same light as Obama in these paintings. Bush was the one who signed the Patriot Act into law and started our country down the road to tyranny. Obama was just passed the baton.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Cant please everybody eh?

Oh well... Just figured I would try to share something I found fascinating

I Spy books are more intellectually stimulating.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Why complain about what someone else did, when you arent doing anything yourself? And If you are, May I see it?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Why complain about what someone else did, when you arent doing anything yourself? And If you are, May I see it?

I can't dunk a basketball but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to be unimpressed when someone else can, now does it?
edit on 7/8/2012 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

While I may not fully agree with every point being the (root)problem(FED itself IMO), He is still trying to raise awareness, and makes good points...

Agree 100%...

Incredible artistic skills but absolutely NO clue as to the real root cause:

satanic illuminati + the "god" of this world + billions of mind controlled zombies= EPIC FAIL

link   
I found all the keys:

1 Reduce Deficit Spending
2 Stop the Entitlement Mentality
3 Stop Manipulating the US Dollar
4 Stop Unfair Trade Agreements
5 Eliminate our Dependency on Foregin Oil
6 Vote Out Obama in 2012!

Edit: I don't agree with his message at all. It's politically biased and driven by right wing ideas. A look at his other paintings reinforces that. He is very talented and I appreciate what he's TRYING to do, but I disagree. Especially that "One Nation Under God" painting. I shouldn't have to explain that: the Constitution spells it out for us (Separation of Church & State). God has no place in politics or education. His place is in religion and faith.
edit on 7/8/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I can't dunk a basketball but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to be unimpressed when someone else can, now does it?

Sure you have the right, but that doesnt mean anybody will care what you think.

Are you just bored? Why not go ask the artist why he didnt do this or do that?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Sure you have the right, but that doesnt mean anybody will care what you think.

Are you just bored? Why not go ask the artist why he didnt do this or do that?

If you don't care what I think then stop replying.

I don't have to go and ask this numbskull artist why he does this. I've read of him before months ago. He's a propagandist plain and simple.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join