It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Link to Homs Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
propaganda loop

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Great find. That is crazy. As soon as I logged on, I heard a bunch of blasts and smoke started floating by the camera. I wonder how long until they try to take out the camera feed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

its all a little too conveinent dont you think,i reccon its western properganda

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Its just a video isn't it? So its not "live" then?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow. bombings going on now. Crazy crazy crazy\

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

it isnt live its a video

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by KingJod

it isnt live its a video

Thats because when the User of the channel stops broadcasting its automatically plays his last LIVE broadcast when you visit his page. During the OP and the posts afterwards, the User Homslive was LIVE. For over an hour at that. Just because you dont visit the site when he is streaming live, doesnt meant it was never Live.

^^ When you see this that means it's live. Which is what we seen for that 1hour+ until he stopped the broadcast.

So i hope that clears up your misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Reminds of this movie that shows a real live footage of the war in Iraq that was filmed by a soldier during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone's tried it lately, but the feed isn't live. Its an hour and a half of a recording.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

There have been 15 live feeds just within the past hour from Syria. Keep your eye on it and you will get lucky and see it LIVE.

Seems alot of them are protests.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Another live feed streaming now. A city east of Homs it appears. Looks like another protest.

live feed

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Jul 9th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
live or not .. it's still intense... I would be tripping out if this was going on outside my window.. some of those shells landed what seems to be about a block away..

It's easy to take for granted living in a peaceful area where there isn't a war going on

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Holy hell , is this a live feed or pre recorded? I am watching this dude get bombed. Shells falling every 20 seconds at least ... and he is praying. Hey buddy .. shrapnel doesnt discriminate against Muslim , Jew , or Christian.

At least they arent carpeting.

-------------------------------------------

Are they even aiming at anything? Their artillery is either blind firing , shooting randomly in an area of effect on purpose , or their spotter sucks balls and is playing paper , rock , scissors with his buddy on where to send it next.
------------------------------------------

Wow ... all the innocent people they are killing .... what the hell. We need to invade ... good god.

-----------------------------------------

Yeah , this is pre-recorded from earlier today , for me any how.

-----------------------------------------

Looks like they are actively trying to kill him. Aint no way he can make it , unless he relocates. They are within 200m of his POS. If they are actively trying to kill him. Those rounds are getting close as hell. Look like 105s. No way they are 155s. Looks like some missiles are in there as well. Cant really tell with the sound quality.

26:44 homslive: This is Homs, Jouret al-Shiyah. Missiles are targeting the live broadcast camera. I will not surrender or stop broadcasting until I die with the independence flag raised over my country

edit on 9-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Double Post.
edit on 9-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
These guys are still alive and kicking and streaming live.

It's raining shells in Homs still, I hope they continue to change venue and stay out of direct fire. So far so good

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join