It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Souls and Extra Terrestrials (as far as I can tell)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You're right about the soul evolution and its purpose here to gain experience from life.
From my knowledge I understood that the powers of evil and good are necessary in our lives.
The evil person can go in higher dimensions and if it wishes he can go to lower dimensions.
From my experience it doesn't mean that a lower dimension is a bad one, it's like radio waves, you just switch yourself to another channel.
The soul doesn't have to be just a good soul in it's life, it needs to know how it is to kill, rape, to steal, cheat, etc.
Many humans have their mindset very wrong about the aliens, other dimensional entities, it is impossible to describe what they all really are, the best way to understand is to be one of them or to meet them.

In the higher dimension there is no vocal language spoken, there are just feelings.
In lower everyone is somehow connected and don't need to communicate at all.

The aliens, UFO's, they are all natural ( God like ) beings in our world, they are like oxygen for us.

If a human wishes to spend his life as a evil one, he may do so and it wont stop his soul evolution.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sigma427

Because you replied to my post, thanks but I have my own interpretation based on my own experiences and observations. I am more interested in models and systems rather than putting it all in a perspective of good and evil. I would never choose a side anyway. All I am interested in is eternal life and to be out of harms way forever. When I've achieved that I'll start on that puzzle of who is who and maybe assist those who would want to establish peace in this existence.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Daivana

Great contribution!

I agree in many respects and also am of the idea that souls must learn all of the harsher lessons in life, possibly first, like as you said murder, violence etc, which then enables them to learn other lessons.

I am very aware about the lack of need for a vocal language in those higher dimensions, it seems to be more in thought forms or language as displayed through archetypal imagery, I read a book recently in which the author referred to this form of thought form communication as 'alien art', it was a great essay actually.

I also agree that negatively oriented souls are natural, just like us, although I would argue that they do not evolve in the most typical sense as their progress is slowed down by the harsher challenges facing an entity of this orientation as the natural guiding force of evolution is love, so they evolve slower...

thanks for contributing, what do you think?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Spirit is a service to others thing. Service to self is an earthly, individualized, bodily thing. Both are necessary for this existence. In spiritual realms, not having much of a spirit, by way of disproportionate service to self, one can face a harsh existence; one devoid of love and beauty and all those nice things.
edit on 11-7-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Yes, it's all fine. You bring up another topic, though -- good and evil. The advanced extraterrestrials in the book "Ambassadors Between Worlds" say that these are just labels that we give to experiences, but that they don't necessarily have an objective reality. Here is a quote from the book:

Today we shall begin our session by talking about good and evil, or the labels that humanity has given to different experiences, for do good and evil truly exist in the scope of the universe? It seems that you cannot have one without the other, and that in order to experience and know what good is, you must, in turn, know what bad is. So you look upon different experiences or concepts and give them these labels: it is “bad” to kill someone. However, is it not “good” for that soul to be released from its earthly limitations? It’s all in how you perceive these experiences.

There are many souls upon the planet who are very advanced and who are not even aware of their advancement, for they do not, perhaps, live in a publicly spiritual way. However, they are living their lives with great meaning and love and compassion for all things. There are also souls who think of themselves as spiritually advanced and yet are still living their lives in a very adolescent manner. You are all headed in the same direction, having come and gone from the Earth experience many times, learning something new and teaching something new every time, growing and developing into enlightened souls. And so, perhaps heading towards this direction is what we can call “good,” and continuing the karmic cycle — not learning but instead repeating the same mistakes — perhaps we can label that as “bad.” However, this is only appropriate for ourselves; it is not our place to put these judgments on others, for they truly are just having different experiences.

Greetings. It is I, Adam, your dear friend from Pleiades coming to you today. I welcome you with great love and understanding. May I answer any questions?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join