Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Nature of Souls and Extra Terrestrials (as far as I can tell)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Greetings Ats members,

Today I'd like to share with you some of the conclusions I have come to regarding the nature of extra terrestrials, the various dimensions and things of this nature. I have been researching this stuff quite a while now and I believe that I may have something to offer people who have been asking the same questions as I and may be stuck in their research or unable to come to conclusions that satisfy their desire for truth regarding these issues.

This thread is not intended to begin a debate about whether extra terrestrials exist or not, as this is usually a rather fruitless debate and I feel that whatever one believes is something personal, if people can share that belief then great, but it seems very closed minded to openly ridicule and attack someone's beliefs because they contradict yours, so let's all be grown up and have a calm discussion about this stuff, that would be much appreciated.

What I am going to present is merely the conclusions that I have come to through my own research, it is by no means meant to come off as gospel and is only meant to help people who may be struggling to understand some of these things.

Extra Terrestrials

When one first stumbles upon the mountains of evidence regarding an ET presence on earth it can be initially very confusing. I found myself immediately thinking that they must be from another planet, one far away.

But how would they get here? Surely the distance would be too great and what would be the purpose of coming all this way and not even getting out to say hello? This doesn't seem to make any sense. Well it is actually far more complicated than it may seem, although it is actually quite simple once one can grasp the basic concepts of this whole situation, one that we are intimately involved in, and always have been.

Many here at ATS will be familiar with the idea that ET's are actually inter dimensional, extra dimensional or whatever you prefer, and not so much only from other planets, although they also are from other planets. This is what I absolutely understand to be the truth, without a single doubt in my mind whatsoever, but this is just me.

One thing that we need to cover is reincarnation and the nature of the evolution of the conscious universe. This is not so difficult once reincarnation is understood. So, the purpose of the universe and the evolution of consciousness is just that, the evolution of consciousness. Every being is conscious, every being is one because we are all conscious, although consciousness exists within different densities or dimensional structures, it is all one consciousness, attempting to further its own evolution through the many different aspects of itself, ie you.

The evolution of consciousness is subject to laws, these laws, just as the physical laws of our own dimension are designed so that the evolutionary process runs in perfect harmony. Reincarnation is part of this. Souls reincarnate, beginning in first dimensional consciousness, evolving into second, third and so forth. Throughout these incarnations the souls learns certain lessons and integrates them so that they need not learn them anymore, and they can evolve into the next stage of learning. A soul may be finding it difficult to let go of attachment for example and this lesson may need to be learned over many lifetimes. Some souls may need to learn compassion for others (themselves) and others may need to learn forgiveness, this is all part of the evolution of a souls consciousness, and hence part of the evolution of the universal consciousness or the source of all consciousness, as we are all an aspect of the one consciousness, trying to realize itself and speed up the process of the evolution on a scale larger than any of us can really comprehend in our current stage of evolution.

So as souls evolve throughout many incarnations, they move up in density, meaning that their consciousness can occupy a higher dimension, that opens them up to new opportunities of learning and also opens them up to more advanced capabilities. This is the reason for the laws. If a soul had not learned wisdom and compassion throughout their incarnations then it would be dangerous, ie inharmonious to have that soul existing in the higher dimensions as it may cause chaos and be harmful to the evolution of others in those densities.

So, souls will incarnate on planets that fit their density, earth is a 3rd dimensional planet, evolving, just as we are, to become fourth dimensional in nature. The thing about this though, is that planets natural evolutionary processes happen regardless of the souls on that planet, the evolution of a planet is based on universal cycles, or processions, some ancient cultures figured this out, but we don't need to discuss that really.

One of the things about this evolution of consciousness that I have come to understand is that it seems to take certain forms in certain situations, one that is relevant to us is the humanoid form in 3rd density and above. It seems this form is helpful in the evolutionary process of souls in these densities. If we can have a look at the vastness of the universe it would seem unlikely that beings from other galaxies far far away would remotely resemble humans or have the humanoid form, although if we can understand how consciousness seems to evolve within certain conditions such as ours, then it makes some sense. It seems that the most important thing to understand in regards to the ET presence is that mainly, they are more evolved versions of us. As many understand we are one consciousness, everything in the entire cosmos is one, all aspects of the one consciousness, this includes souls from higher dimensions, aka Extra Terrestrials.

They have evolved to higher states of being, able to occupy higher dimensions and have learned the lessons that we struggle with in third density incarnations, hence the fact they do not destroy and enslave us as many of here suggest they would likely do if apparently given the chance. As we stated before laws exist within these dimensions, and a very important one to understand is free will. Souls of higher densities cannot interfere with a souls free will, as free will is an integral part of evolution. Souls cannot properly evolve if they do not learn for themselves through the proper means, which is experience. This is why they watch over us, check up on us, but they usually do not interfere with earthly affairs.

edit on 8-7-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Now one thing that we probably need to discuss is the Alien abduction phenomenon, most commonly associated with the 'greys' and things of a disturbing nature, as the whole picture isn't complete without addressing this issue. As we covered earlier, souls evolve throughout incarnations in order to move up in density. In some rare occasions groups of souls may move up in density with a negative orientation. Meaning that they managed to elevate their density, but not in a way that orientates them towards positive service. This is very complicated and I don’t totally understand it or claim to, but this is as far I as I can get. So in a nutshell they have a vast understanding of the nature of the universe, one which we are only beginning to come into proper alignment with, meaning they can manipulate space and time and have a far greater understanding of ENERGY than we do. This is what this aspect of it is about.

They understand energy, which is part of the reason that they have interfered with our evolution. You see we are evolving; this is not in their interest whatsoever, which again is the reason that they have been interfering with our free will and our evolutionary process. Fear is a big element here, if you can understand that everything is really vibrational in nature, which is why the vibration you have governs what states of being you can be in. Fear is of a low vibration, meaning that you will not move into higher states naturally and you can be manipulated into further fear based mentalities and perceptions. There is a certain group at the top of the pyramid in earth terms who also understand this stuff you see, they have for a long time, and have built a society around the suppression of this information and the manipulation and total enslavement of humanity through the power attained through the practical application of this information. Let's leave that though....

This is what the abduction scenario is about, to be more in depth it is about reducing the consciousness of a soul to that of a lower density (a lab rat in this case), in order to manipulate that energy, and to also interfere with our free will in order to prevent our natural evolution at this most momentous of times. It is also quite possible that certain groups may be working with these entities for mutual gain, if you can see how fear is used to control us by certain earthly elements, it is also possible to see how they may find it helpful to work with these earthly elements for a mutual goal. In a lot of ways I feel this may be what the whole NWO thing may be about, of course they would like to completely enslave us all, but the reality of that is actually pretty ridiculous. Power only exists where people believe it does, this is also part of all that I am discussing in this section, have a think about it.

Anyway, enough about that element, it’s not actually all that significant when we understand the power of the higher vibrations and the assistance offered to souls of lower densities in this respect.

Once we understand many of these concepts it isn’t all that difficult to grasp, as far as I can see. Here is a quick run down of the dimensions for anyone interested more in this element. This information exists in many, many places although I find the Law Of One to explains it best in simplified terms.

• First Density — The four alchemical elements of earth (minerals), air (wind), fire, and water. The fire and wind act on the minerals and water, propelling evolution to consciousness and the Second Density.

• Second Density — The beginning of animals and plants. This stage of evolution on earth took 4.6 billion years.

• Third Density — Humankind's current stage. This is the density of self-awareness and self-consciousness. The two fundamental necessities are rational thinking and intuitive thinking. Through applying both those qualities, we're supposed to figure out that we're part of each other, which leads to the experience of Love.

Interestingly enough, the purpose of having a physical body that grows weak with age, was to move us toward compassion and caring, as we watch each other's bodies deteriorating. Once we learn this quality of Love, we then move on to the higher densities, where our incarnations are considerably longer.

The cycle for all incarnations in the Third Density, is 75,000 years.

• Fourth Density — Perceiving others as part of the Self. Here is a plane of compassion, where we achieve the ability to understand the sorrows of the Third Density. Individual differences are still pronounced, but harmony is created through group consensus, because people know what others are thinking.

As the Fourth Dimension evolves, the group of mind/body/spirit complexes (i.e. people) become able to form a ''social memory complex,'' where all experiences of each entity are available to the whole.

The typical time for one incarnation in the Fourth Density is 90,000 years, and the entire cycle of experience for all incarnations in this density takes 30 million Earth years.

• Fifth Density — Wisdom and instant manifestation. The lessons of compassion learned in the Fourth Density have led to wisdom in the Fifth. Fifth Density entities may dissolve one manifestation and create another at will.

• Sixth Density — The experience of the Self as Light. Ra is a Sixth Density entity.

This cycle of experience is 2.5 million years.

• Seventh Density — Culmination. The Seventh Density is the completed being, ''the Creator who knows Itself and compacts into the One Creation once again, as it readies to enter the Eighth Density."

• Eighth Density — Return to infinity. According to Ra, there is a mystery here, which cannot be put into words. Just as in the musical scale, the Eighth Density is also the First Density of the next octave.

llresearch.org...

So now we have a grasp of the dimensions and also stages of the evolution of consciousness within the universe we can start to how the reality of extra terrestrials is actually very real, and likely, given what I have come to understand, at least from my point of view, some will likely disagree with many of the things presented here, and that is totally fine, but it is important to give each other space to develop our ideas and perceptions regarding our current state of illusion, which would be very much appreciated in this thread.

I hope that what I have presented is of some use to you truth seekers out there, I have been meaning to make some threads in the last few months but haven’t had any real time on my hands, so I thought a little one on what I’ve come to understand regarding ET’s was in order. There is so much more to this though, I’d be here for weeks, so I just wanted to delve a little into the ET issue and cover a lot of the other stuff I’ve been researching at a later date.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here is a fantastic documentary about Extra Terrestrials and UFO’s that does a really great job of putting a lot of the pieces together and presents some of the great evidence in this field of research:

The other parts can be found on youtube

The Law Of One series is a great read for people particularly interested in the topic discussed in the thread.

Thank you for having a read, I hope you found it helpful and I wish everyone the best of luck in their research. I can try and answer any queries people have regarding the material in the best way I can. Thanks again

Sir Slide

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You're contradicting yourself. First you say that in order to pass to a higher density your soul must evolve and better itself, and that this is a law that's supposed to prevent ascended beings from using their power for evil. Then you say that the abductors are really beings that managed to evolve without actually evolving. So, which is it?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nonono

As I stated, this is where it gets very complicated and from what I understand is an incredibly rare occurrence that can be facilitated only in very rare circumstances, I do not, as I said, completely understand this aspect. . When souls evolve to sixth density they merge with the light, they will cease to be physical, merging with a group consciousness which is light in nature.

So it IS possible, up to a certain point, although these groups may not evolve past physical with negative orientation, because in order to do that one must consciously decide to merge with the light, which doesn't seem to be something they are interested in, hence they can occupy higher densities, in negative orientation, although once they would reach a certain level they would have no choice as to whether to remain negatively oriented. If that makes sense. Another thing is that the evolution of negatively oriented souls is much, much slower, because the nature of the universe and its conscious evolution is love and light, therefore lower vibrational orientation means slower evolution....

I hope that made sense, had to have a bit of en edit as I find it very hard to articulate what I really mean.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I believe we have been visited by aliens in space ships or probes from other planets, I think it's crazy to not think so. I also believe there could be a native species describing what you are talking about, native to this planet existing in a conscious realm. I've heard a similar theory from Jacques Vallee.

However the beings you're talking about, I don't think they are our souls. Are you saying when a person dies instead of reincarnating they have the potential to become an alien? So aliens are ghosts/angels/demons?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I believe so too. As far as your question no I don't believe that to be true. Souls exist in orientations, and densities as in I am a 3rd dimensional positively oriented entity. As I stated earlier I believe that these beings who do the horrific abductions are negatively oriented fourth and fifth dimensional souls. Let's just say that in all the universe there is a TINY number of these souls, although it seems to me that because of their orientation it is very possible that rare souls of this rare orientation and density would incarnate strictly into this group, although it is also possible that because of their ability to manipulate space and time they have far longer life cycles than we presently do, so reincarnation into this density may not be such an issue.....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

So potentially the entire human race could reincarnate into the souls you're describing and there would be no humans left on Earth. You are talking about Nirvana in terms of reincarnation, our soul evolves into a God.

So aliens could not exist without us, this is kind of the other way around that aliens created life on Earth, or altered our DNA to create Homo Sapiens. Instead we create the aliens through our slow process of conscious and soul spiritual evolution.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Souls do advance and move on as they break the loops and traps of physical incarnation but not in the way described above. Spiritual growth does not take 'x' number of years to move on to higher realities. It's non linear and based on incarnating in the many facets of the Game. You become spiritual stronger by learning to balance within the polarities and by gaining experience within the densities where you have to piece back together who you really are.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I think that that is only in rare circumstances, meaning some individuals may do just that, although not many. It's also possible that souls who do not evolve into higher densities WITH the planets they are living on, might need to incarnate on different planets for their next lifetime as the planet they previously lived on will no longer be in a density that is in harmony with that souls density. Part of reincarnating into 3rd density is agreeing to undergo a forgetting process whereby the individual soul will forget all of its previous incarnations and of its divine origins, as having knowledge of these in such a chaotic density would be harmful and it is through the soul searching and seeking processes that we can uncover our origins while incarnated and therefore evolve at a much faster rate.

In regards to your second query I would say that it is not quite like that. It is possible that through the manipulation of our vibrational energy that they may reduce the harmful effects of evolving through negative orientation, as although they may be able to manipulate space and time, the universe evolves through love and light, so if a group of souls were to evolve being of a negative orientation they would need to be able to use their knowledge of space and time to manipulate their way through the evolutionary processes of the universe, ie by using their knowledge of conscious energy to extract whatever they can use to assist their process.

So while they may use us for their own evolutionary purpose, they would exist regardless of us, it is just that we are at a stage in our evolution that is very helpful in furthering their own agenda as we can be easily manipulated towards fear....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I totally agree with you here. What is described about the different densities and the timelines typically of those densities are really just that, an average if you like on a universal scale, some may take far longer, some far far less, although it is possible that there is an average number of years that souls would complete each density in...from where I stand anyway

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

So while they may use us for their own evolutionary purpose, they would exist regardless of us, it is just that we are at a stage in our evolution that is very helpful in furthering their own agenda as we can be easily manipulated towards fear....

Then where are they from? Why did you say aliens are actually our souls that have evolved to higher densities.

Here you wrote and I'm guessing this is to summarize the whole, "Why they don't land on the white house lawn, or there is no physical evidence..."

They have evolved to higher states of being, able to occupy higher dimensions and have learned the lessons that we struggle with in third density incarnations, hence the fact they do not destroy and enslave us as many of here suggest they would likely do if apparently given the chance. As we stated before laws exist within these dimensions, and a very important one to understand is free will. Souls of higher densities cannot interfere with a souls free will, as free will is an integral part of evolution. Souls cannot properly evolve if they do not learn for themselves through the proper means, which is experience. This is why they watch over us, check up on us, but they usually do not interfere with earthly affairs.

So if it's our advanced souls watching over us, how can they exist without us?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is very interesting...great job on your research!

I've always felt as if there were many different stages in life beyond the one we know of presently as well as obstacles in which interfere with progress yet gradually allow us to form into something else. From the moment souls came to existence to their presence existence wherever that level may be, the cycle of living sort of continues on doesn't it? It almost appears as if life does not end until the realization hits you on what the truth really is...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Reincarnation is bogus and just another ploy by satan to mislead people away from the truth

The people of the world believe this lie because a vast new age bombardment of misinformation.

Satan will use any means available to lead people away from God. He doesn't have to get people to believe there is no god, he simply has to get them to not believe in the Christian God. A simple way for him to do this is with counterfeit religious experiences such as 'reincarnation past-lives.'"

Reincarnation -- Satan's Second-Biggest Lie

"Why would Satan bother coming up with a big lie about reincarnation? What's the point?"

Mankind has an innate desire to commune with God. It is in our nature, because God put it there. Satan will use any means available to lead people away from God. He doesn't have to get people to believe there is no god, he simply has to get them to not believe in the Christian God. A simple way for him to do this is with counterfeit religious experiences such as "reincarnation past-lives."

"Is there any evidence that reincarnation is true?"

There IS false evidence that reincarnation is true.

Huh? False evidence of truth? What does that mean?

Suppose you are on a jury trying Smith for burglary, and Smith did commit the burglary. Smith gets on the witness stand and lies—he says he was with his girlfriend all day. Smith has presented evidence. It is false evidence, but it still is evidence.

But what if you believe Smith? You think you reached the correct decision, but it's still false evidence. You leave secure in the knowledge that Smith didn't and could not possibly have committed the burglary—after all, you have evidence. But your decision is based on false evidence.

Reincarnation -- Satan's Second-Biggest Lie

Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age beliefs are deceptions.

Through Hinduism and Buddhism, and their core belief of karma and reincarnation, Satan has deceived many people into accepting and believing that by doing good works, a person would qualify to have his spirit elevated from one lifetime to the next in order to eventually reach a state of spiritual ‘enlightenment’.

I believe even rational and logical thinking persons can choose to believe in ‘reincarnation’. This is because they have been deceived by demonic spirits. They are rendered blind to reason and logic regarding spiritual matters.

Through Hinduism and Buddhism, Satan and his fellow demonic spirits have deceived many generations of people in large parts of the world into unwittingly allowing their bodies and souls to be possessed. This permits the demonic spirits to 'reincarnate' in them serially.

Satan inspired Hinduism and Buddhism with the core beliefs of Karma and reincarnation.
The concept of reincarnation has been debunked by the concept of demonic spirit possession explaining all the ‘evidence’ proffered for reincarnation.
Hence reincarnation is a lie and Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age beliefs are deceptions. They bear the signature of Satan. Source

The only way we can correctly learn about the afterlife, including the subject of reincarnation is to consult the Bible. It alone is the only source inspired by Almighty God. No other book is the proven word of God, though such claims have been made about the following: Book of Mormon, Quran (Koran), Bhagavad-Gita, Avesta, Angas, etc. When the evidence is examined, the findings show reincarnation is a lie.

The Bible is proven as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies. It is mathametically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance. This proves that the people that wrote the Bible were inspired by God, for only God could accurately foretell the future, in detail 100% of the time, and at the same time encourage mankind to obey Him.

Reincarnation Is A Lie

edit on 9-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I'm not positive as to where exactly they are from originally. We are all part of the one soul, just different aspects of it, so it is very possible and actually very likely that the universe evolves as one, with every aspect of it evolving in it own way as one, all as part of the whole. So in this respect you are right, as we evolve towards higher densities so do they, although the nature of their evolution seems to be different to most because of their negative orientation. It seems that in order for their evolution to happen, or to maintain existence in the higher densities they use their knowledge of time and space and energy to manipulate their way through the evolutionary process towards higher densities.

It may also be possible that they are trying to slow down their/our evolution in order to stay right where they are, and this is also part of the dualistic perceptions that exist within third dimensional reality (illusion to be more precise). Does this answer your query?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Informative post, thanks! Some of it struck a chord but I needed to look a little deeper, so I've been reading the transcripts of ra for the first time since you wrote your post. Plenty more to read. But in terms of nature of souls and densities - the extract below shows to me what we're having to deal with in this day and age that may be preventing higher density stuff... Not that I fully understand this ra stuff yet
And out of context it may not make sense to some.

Some of the writings seem dark, I don't like the term "harvest" very much
But a lot of it is interesting, real or not (not real is still real, ultimately, according to Ra) if nothing else, and it does seem to hold some vital (personal) clues to UFO sightings and meanings. Very deep reading, but a lot of fun, triggered by your thoughtful post. Thanks again!

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex,
Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from the darkness. Thus, it
attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere
for use in lighting and power.

Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the
Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a fr eeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for
payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and
enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self, the
beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name
them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious
fashion.

Goddamn! We all have to live free and be energised for free before we can really begin the next step of progress, according to this Ra fellow. Governments wouldn't agree. But it seems like an amicable thing to work towards in my eyes
edit on 9-7-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So would you be of the opinion that aliens are all elements of satan? Demonic messengers sent to trick people into the ways of satan? I dont understand how such a glorious concept such as the eternal nature of the soul could possibly be the work of satan? Wouldnt such a negative entity want people to live in misery instead of realizing their eternal nature?

Doesn't make any sense to me and it's mildly rude not to leave your own thoughts...edit: I see you've corrected that.

This is where I think your argument and the christian argument fall short, same as with many other religions, who is to say that one cultural interpretation of the one true creator is any more important than any other interpretation of the one true god?

I mean I say we're all one, we're all god just trying to realize it while physically incarnated in order to further our evolution and in order to merge back with the one creator, which is ourselves. But you would say that there is only one true god, the christian god, meaning that all other gods are false. Jesus himself said we're all one, so how can any interpretation or embodiment of the one true creator be any more important than any other? Do you see what I mean? What if I were to tell you that I'm Jesus, but not only that, YOU are jesus too, trying to realize it. Jesus was an example of what needs to be done in order to achieve divinity, his life was given so that others could realize how to achieve a godly state in one incarnation, although it seems some are still not really putting his words into practice.

The original teachings of your religion have been taken out of context and manipulated (possibly by negative or as you say demonic forces). There is no middle man to god, you dont need to pay for salvation. Once one realizes that they are god, they are saved, as you would call it.
edit on 9-7-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

My pleasure and great extract to pick! It makes a lot of sense to and one can see how through knowledge such as this people can be manipulated in a major way. It is also interesting when you take a good look at Tesla and his life, I mean this was one very special guy who actually said himself that he got his information from Aliens, ie higher density souls from other dimensions looking to speed up our evolutionary process in a way that was positive.

The Ra material is great, and the more I understand it and the law of one I am finding new levels of transcendence occurring in my life. The greater the trance like state one can achieve while incorporating these understandings, the more interesting it gets, for me anyway. Good luck with it all and feel free to post more sections that you find interesting!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

So would you be of the opinion that aliens are all elements of satan? Demonic messengers sent to trick people into the ways of satan?

Affirmative... To me it is a FACT, the evidence for this is so massive that it leaves no question WHO is behind it. Have written several posts on the subject. So has "The Gut". U2U for links if interested.

Doesn't make any sense to me... who is to say that one cultural interpretation of the one true creator is any more important than any other interpretation of the one true god?

If you truly WANT to make sense of it, seek out the "one true god" yourself. Contrary to popular belief, He is NOT in retirement. Once that contact is made, EVERYTHING will make sense. That has been MY experience. NOT belief or faith, but EXPERIENCE.

The original teachings of your religion have been taken out of context and manipulated

1) I have NO religion. I despise it with a passion.

2) ALL religion is proudly Illuminati owned and operated or infiltrated.

3) THAT is why it doesn't make any sense to you...

Have also posted on that subject many times as well...

edit on 9-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Great read on a very interesting topic. I believe in the human soul but my question is: Our global population has increased substantially in the last century alone. So does that mean we have 7 billion souls or are there people in this world without a soul?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join