Report: How Richard Falk Misuses his UN Human Rights Council Mandate to Promote the 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by maxella1
 


No one to my knowledge has criticized anyone at all about questioning the Government. There is however a limit and it's not the questions that matter anyway, it's the refusal to accept answers. Why I accuse most "truthers" of Treasonous activity is not because of questions, but because of callous accusation with absolutely no credible evidence at all...just innuendo and suspicion. "9/11 was an inside job" is the best example. It's all over this Forum, sometimes with no other comments. I don't blame you for being disturbed about it. You ought to be very, very disturbed because I've described it for what it is...."Treason as an indoor sport".


Please clarify it for me because I think I understand what you're saying but I'm not sure.

When people say things like "9/11 was an inside job" as far as you're concerned that is treason ?


That's what he's saying alright, for sure.




posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Reheat
 





I'm sure you don't understand, but the perps who espouse an "inside job" with no credible evidence of such while accusing everyone and their brother of being in on the conspiracy it is the equivalent to "giving aid and comfort to the enemy".


I totally disagree with this, but guess who agrees with you...

Al Qaeda slams Iran for peddling 9/11 conspiracy theories


Thank-you for proving my point. The Iranian propaganda machine promotes conspiracy theories in order to cause dissension within the US population and to indoctrinate their own population. Al Qaeda resents this because they want the credit. "Truthers", some intentionally promote the "inside job" canard in order to cause dissension, as well. Perhaps some of this is unintended, but much of it is intentional... Guess what? That places "truthers" directly in the camp of both Iran and Al Qaeda. This is precisely why I say that 9/11 has become a "Treasonous indoor sport" for the greatest majority of "truthers".


So now it's treasonous to question the facts regarding 911? Is that the new line? The new law? The only thing that's treasonous is what was allowed to happen on that day and those who continue to promote the lie.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22
 


I see reading comprehension is not one of your fortes. Go take some remedial reading classes, read what I said again and see if you then understand what I said. I didn't stutter and I have no other speech impediment, so the lack of comprehension is yours.....



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by Bilk22
 


I see reading comprehension is not one of your fortes. Go take some remedial reading classes, read what I said again and see if you then understand what I said. I didn't stutter and I have no other speech impediment, so the lack of comprehension is yours.....


Maxella did ask you to clarify.

Please do clarify what you meant, becasue it is quite ambiguous.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by maxella1
 


No one to my knowledge has criticized anyone at all about questioning the Government. There is however a limit and it's not the questions that matter anyway, it's the refusal to accept answers. Why I accuse most "truthers" of Treasonous activity is not because of questions, but because of callous accusation with absolutely no credible evidence at all...just innuendo and suspicion. "9/11 was an inside job" is the best example. It's all over this Forum, sometimes with no other comments. I don't blame you for being disturbed about it. You ought to be very, very disturbed because I've described it for what it is...."Treason as an indoor sport".


You do realise treason is a crime, and someone questioning the American government's 9/11 reports cannot in anyway be committing treason!

Are you sure you actually know what it means?

If 9/11 was an inside job, then that is an act of treason, and if anyone knowingly knows it is an inside job, and is deliberately helping to cover up an act of treason, then they are also guilty of treason!



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

No one to my knowledge has criticized anyone at all about questioning the Government.



You gonna really stand by this statement?

"To your knowledge"?

So you post here all the time criticizing those who think the government was collusive in the 911 attacks and then write this sentence, wow.
edit on 7/9/2012 by infinityoreilly because: you to who



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Reheat
 





I'm sure you don't understand, but the perps who espouse an "inside job" with no credible evidence of such while accusing everyone and their brother of being in on the conspiracy it is the equivalent to "giving aid and comfort to the enemy".


I totally disagree with this, but guess who agrees with you...

Al Qaeda slams Iran for peddling 9/11 conspiracy theories


Thank-you for proving my point. The Iranian propaganda machine promotes conspiracy theories in order to cause dissension within the US population and to indoctrinate their own population. Al Qaeda resents this because they want the credit. "Truthers", some intentionally promote the "inside job" canard in order to cause dissension, as well. Perhaps some of this is unintended, but much of it is intentional... Guess what? That places "truthers" directly in the camp of both Iran and Al Qaeda. This is precisely why I say that 9/11 has become a "Treasonous indoor sport" for the greatest majority of "truthers".


Your world view starts from an incorrect premise. The Iranian "propaganda machine" has nothing against the American people, but they sure as hell do hate the neocon bastards in control of our government and would love to see the people overthrow it. But they clearly do understand that our people are in an impossible and nearly helpless position.

They are quite aware of the Bush-Nazi connections and if you ever listened to Ahmadinejad speak or watched Al-Jazeera, which is a hell of lot more "balanced" than FauxRuseChannel, you would know this. Instead, you fall for the American media propaganda, which has been repeatedly exposed for fraudulent reporting. Ahmadinejad tells it like it is, and for that he has my respect.

edit on 9-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Reheat
 





I'm sure you don't understand, but the perps who espouse an "inside job" with no credible evidence of such while accusing everyone and their brother of being in on the conspiracy it is the equivalent to "giving aid and comfort to the enemy".


I totally disagree with this, but guess who agrees with you...

Al Qaeda slams Iran for peddling 9/11 conspiracy theories


Thank-you for proving my point. The Iranian propaganda machine promotes conspiracy theories in order to cause dissension within the US population and to indoctrinate their own population. Al Qaeda resents this because they want the credit. "Truthers", some intentionally promote the "inside job" canard in order to cause dissension, as well. Perhaps some of this is unintended, but much of it is intentional... Guess what? That places "truthers" directly in the camp of both Iran and Al Qaeda. This is precisely why I say that 9/11 has become a "Treasonous indoor sport" for the greatest majority of "truthers".


Your world view starts from an incorrect premise. The Iranian "propaganda machine" has nothing against the American people, but they sure as hell do hate the neocon bastards in control of our government. They are quite aware of the Bush-Nazi connections and if you ever listened to Ahmadinejad speak or watched Al-Jazeera, which is a hell of lot more "balanced" than FauxRuseChannel, you would know this. Instead, you fall for the American media propaganda, which has been repeatedly exposed for fraudulent reporting.


Knock, Knock...anybody home?

It must be Rip Van Winkle recently awakened from his sleep. It's July of 2012 and the neocon bastards ARE NOT in control of the US government. You're welcome.

BTW. I'm not at all surprised to see that you support terrorists who's only reason for existence is to kill Americans. Of course, they kill others too, but Americans seem to be their favorite... I suppose you think that's propaganda too, do you?
edit on 9-7-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat
 





It must be Rip Van Winkle recently awakened from his sleep. It's July of 2012 and the neocon bastards ARE NOT in control of the US government. You're welcome.


You must at least admit that neocons were in control during 9/11? And are very much involved in the government today?



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Reheat
 





It must be Rip Van Winkle recently awakened from his sleep. It's July of 2012 and the neocon bastards ARE NOT in control of the US government. You're welcome.


You must at least admit that neocons were in control during 9/11? And are very much involved in the government today?


That's not what he said. It's not even in context, but any old thing will do to keep the fantasy alive. Are you a terrorist supporter too?



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat
 





That's not what he said. It's not even in context, but any old thing will do to keep the fantasy alive


Do you think that neocons in control in 2001 is a fantasy?




Are you a terrorist supporter too?


No I am not !



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
BTW. I'm not at all surprised to see that you support terrorists who's only reason for existence is to kill Americans. Of course, they kill others too, but Americans seem to be their favorite... I suppose you think that's propaganda too, do you?
edit on 9-7-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)


Nice try, but I don't support terrorists, I only expose who really funded them and created them to suit whatever purpose they happen to want for the day. The CIA created Al-Qaeda, that is a fact. Here's a site that links three different mainstream news outlets so you can't say it's a "truther site".....

www.theinsider.org...

"Terrorists" are the boogeymen to control American imbeciles through FEAR.... now that there are no more "commies".....
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Reheat
BTW. I'm not at all surprised to see that you support terrorists who's only reason for existence is to kill Americans. Of course, they kill others too, but Americans seem to be their favorite... I suppose you think that's propaganda too, do you?
edit on 9-7-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)


Nice try, but I don't support terrorists,


You most certainly do. You can twist and rationalize what you do and are doing on a daily basis, but you are actively supporting them, whether you agree or not...


Originally posted by SimontheMagus
I only expose who really funded them and created them to suit whatever purpose they happen to want for the day. The CIA created Al-Qaeda, that is a fact. Here's a site that links three different mainstream news outlets so you can't say it's a "truther site".....


It is correct to say that he US Government supported various groups in Afghanistan in their fight against the Soviets, but it is a giant leap in logic to state that the CIA created Al-Qaeda. The CIA initially supported Castro, as well, so according to your theory the US was responsible for Cuba turning into a puppet of the Soviet Communist Regime, huh? You can twist and turn many world events into supporting your view and you'll always be able to find an alternative "news" site which supports that view. That does not make it FACT.


Originally posted by SimontheMagus
"Terrorists" are the boogeymen to control American imbeciles through FEAR.... now that there are no more "commies".


Yes, I'm not surprised that this is your world view... I guess that FEAR extends to all of the other places in the world where crazed zealots have blown up thousands of people in public places is just an extension of that FEAR, huh....

See, you do, in fact, support Terrorism by virtue of the simple fact that you attribute all acts committed by them to the Governments of the Countries where it occurs as a means of Government control no matter where or when it occurs...

You are, in fact, a supporter of Terrorism and in your own words you have just admitted it....



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
See, you do, in fact, support Terrorism by virtue of the simple fact that you attribute all acts committed by them to the Governments of the Countries where it occurs as a means of Government control no matter where or when it occurs...

You are, in fact, a supporter of Terrorism and in your own words you have just admitted it....


Wrong. There is a "Central" Intelligence Agency that funds, supports, and co-ordinates all terrorism, and they are all controlled by the same puppet masters. That includes Mossad, MI5, and the FSB (formerly the KGB). These agencies work together behind the scenes while putting out a false front that they are all warring with each other or working independently which is pablum for idiots.

The evidence for this is overwhelming. From the London 7/7 bombings to Madrid to Oslo each and every event stinks to high heaven of a false flag. You need to research more and pontificate less.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Reheat
See, you do, in fact, support Terrorism by virtue of the simple fact that you attribute all acts committed by them to the Governments of the Countries where it occurs as a means of Government control no matter where or when it occurs...

You are, in fact, a supporter of Terrorism and in your own words you have just admitted it....


Wrong. There is a "Central" Intelligence Agency that funds, supports, and co-ordinates all terrorism, and they are all controlled by the same puppet masters. That includes Mossad, MI5, and the FSB (formerly the KGB). These agencies work together behind the scenes while putting out a false front that they are all warring with each other or working independently which is pablum for idiots.

The evidence for this is overwhelming. From the London 7/7 bombings to Madrid to Oslo each and every event stinks to high heaven of a false flag. You need to research more and pontificate less.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)


No, all I need to do is listen to you and Alex Jones. That is a much easier source to access. Thanks for these responses to confirm what I had already surmised... You know, you really need to stop posting and do what Alex Jones is doing... You'd make lots of $$ similar to what he does with constant fear-mongering... There's a ready market for it among all of the world's idiots that you recognize exists. You've simply misidentified the wrong group of idiots, so far....



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
Thanks for these responses to confirm what I had already surmised... You know, you really need to stop posting and do what Alex Jones is doing... You'd make lots of $$ similar to what he does with constant fear-mongering... There's a ready market for it among all of the world's idiots that you recognize exists. You've simply misidentified the wrong group of idiots, so far....


You're the one specializing in fear mongering. Those dastardly Arabs living down the street could be plotting to blow up Citi Field while I'm at the Mets game... all because I'm an "infidel"....


In the meantime, the Constitution, that "goddamned piece of paper" according to Dubya, is nearly flushed down the sewer.

Congratulations in helping them destroy the greatest country in the modern era and taking it all for themselves, while they use our hard earned money to take over the rest of the planet.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

the greatest country in the modern era


The United States is the greatest country in the modern era? What an extraordinary load of nonsense.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

the greatest country in the modern era


The United States is the greatest country in the modern era? What an extraordinary load of nonsense.
I've been reading you for years, and every single thing you've said has been nonsense. You work to protect those really responsible for 9/11, and you should be charged with obstruction of justice. Your obvious contempt for America speaks volumes.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

the greatest country in the modern era


The United States is the greatest country in the modern era? What an extraordinary load of nonsense.
I've been reading you for years, and every single thing you've said has been nonsense. You work to protect those really responsible for 9/11, and you should be charged with obstruction of justice. Your obvious contempt for America speaks volumes.


I am pretty contemptuous of America, yes. It seems to me a country of generally ill-informed people. Its attitude to politics, guns, pharma, and corporate life is exceedingly bizarre.

But what I find most odd are those of you who are such cheerleaders for America, but who apparently agree with me.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed
 


Oh, and as for charging me - much lulz. You're talking about a country that couldn't send OJ to prison. So I doubt they would convict a foreigner for writing stuff on the internet. Much as you'd like to.

Why is it that freedom of speech and rights never apply to your enemies? You're a strange lot, indeed.





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join