It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben81 End of Times Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't know how these threads keep coming up on the front page. Madonna is evil, but not in the way you are describing haha. I don't even know how you linked that into this whole story. I don't think that the end of the world is coming this year, not what you're talking about anyway. These doomsday threads are tiring, and like other people have said theres a million of them and they all say the same thing "strange and unusual new occurances and things happening". Well it's a mess of a thread.. The different subjects could barely be considered as correlated or linked together.

Ben - my suggestion to you is to go out and do things that make you happy. Or do some things you've never done before. I can see that you put effort into your threads, but sometimes they are just unnecessary. You will have a lot more fun if you avoid these gloomy subjects. You're just spreading the fear by making threads like this

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Help me out... are we talking about souls or are we talking about energy?

By your definition/interpretation, are those two "things" considered the same?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I thought the calf that was "revered" had its own contemporary. It is no longer a calf and it is not golden, we are to cheap for that anymore. But it is in Babylon and is revered by all.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

OK. So the theory/belief I have is that everything contains a soul unit. Rocks, plants, animals, insects and humans. All of these are divided, first and foremost, into density levels. 1st density is the level for Rocks and Plants. The more advanced their 'soul' becomes, and I imagine a rock's soul development would take millenia just to get to the next level, the more they migrate up into higher forms of intelligence aka plants.

Same thing happens for insects and animals, this is 2nd density. There are more primal animals whose soul development is young and they cannot discern anything other than survival. The more advanced their soul becomes from many incarnations the more likely they are to migrate to an animal who is more intellectual and maybe even has more interaction with the density above it aka 3rd density, Humans. Cats, Dogs, Whales, Dolphins, Horses....all those intelligent and domesticated animals, whose abilities Humans even depend upon, are closest to advancement to 3rd density or Human soul form.

Then there is 3rd density, Humans. Of course there is the lower echelons of advancement in Humans. Neanderthal and lower-intelligence Homo sapiens are most likely candidates who have the souls newly migrated from 2nd density.

So, with the above theory, there is always a readily available supply of souls waiting to incarnate into a Human body to begin their next level of soul education although with the increase in population comes the risk that souls that aren't necessarily ready to make that jump to third density are, unfortunately, being forced to.

I truly won't know until I die...but this makes the most sense to me.
edit on 9-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih
I don't know how these threads keep coming up on the front page. Madonna is evil, but not in the way you are describing haha. I don't even know how you linked that into this whole story. I don't think that the end of the world is coming this year, not what you're talking about anyway. These doomsday threads are tiring, and like other people have said theres a million of them and they all say the same thing "strange and unusual new occurances and things happening". Well it's a mess of a thread.. The different subjects could barely be considered as correlated or linked together.

Ben - my suggestion to you is to go out and do things that make you happy. Or do some things you've never done before. I can see that you put effort into your threads, but sometimes they are just unnecessary. You will have a lot more fun if you avoid these gloomy subjects. You're just spreading the fear by making threads like this

Since WE dont have a lot of time left (5 month)
even if time is an illusion .. it is very precious at the moment and critical
you dont realise that this is the final cycle of ALL life cycle that we had before
during a 26000 yrs period ..

let see if i can explain it easier to you:
Its like school when its the final exam and most important one
where you fail your yrs or you pass it and there is not much time left on the clock

I pay my bills like all of you and even when im at work i come at ATS writing thread
and make use of my spare time by sending my though about life
with the best communication tool in the world ..
internet and with ATS being the biggest conspiracy site viewed by thousand in the world
make it one of the best method to communicate a particular message
with a positive meaning to anyone interested to receive it .. scram if your not

all threads speak about doomsday with fearmongering all the time
CNN the most trusted name in news ? .. they only spread fear all day long
TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT
making you brainwash glued to their entertainement system and movie/music industry
it influence so many people in the wrong direction .. thats why im speaking about Madona
only the fact that she had a big gold baphomet crown should make you doubt a little bit about her

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Good post, quite informative but I think that you have added a lot of what you think will happen and didn't left much room for speculation, for me it kinda ruined it at the end but still... Well done and good work connecting some dots. About what will happen, we only know one thing for 100% certainty: Something will or will not happen.
I believe we are at the end times, perhaps i'm in an "end times" illusion but I can just feel something is up, while thinking to get myself prepared for if the SHTF situation i'm also thinking about letting go of all illusions and simply be one with the creation. No need to fight for survival imo, just to be centered and if death and misery arrives it is still nothing but an opportunity to end this illusion as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
reply to post by Ben81

Good post, quite informative but I think that you have added a lot of what you think will happen and didn't left much room for speculation, for me it kinda ruined it at the end but still... Well done and good work connecting some dots. About what will happen, we only know one thing for 100% certainty: Something will or will not happen.
I believe we are at the end times, perhaps i'm in an "end times" illusion but I can just feel something is up, while thinking to get myself prepared for if the SHTF situation i'm also thinking about letting go of all illusions and simply be one with the creation. No need to fight for survival imo, just to be centered and if death and misery arrives it is still nothing but an opportunity to end this illusion as well.

I agree .. cant proove anything
thats why i tell people to watch for signs

just hold on to your hats till the 21 december
until that date .. everything is speculation
even the 9/11 event .. the official version make all other version speculation

i knew from the start they were not .. but a controlled demolition false flag
still speculations but i feel otherwise

same thing for the thread or alien thread
we suspect all of those but are just theories until they land in front of your porch

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Children Of Tomorrow

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold

I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

- Anonymous

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Interesting but kind of a negative and fear inducing OP.

In my opinion there are elements of the universe that would like to see us in fear, divided, and hating one another. There are other elements that would like to see us with contentment, united, and loving one another. The latter is more rewarding and more powerful, but it is a personal choice, albeit somewhat/heavily manipulated by our current system.

I think you have some of your symbology wrong as well.

The single "all seeing eye" is a symbol of esoteric knowledge, much of it good, as well as more importantly the symbol of the opening of your pineal gland in order to get in touch with your higher self and possibly communication with higher beings. Nothing evil about it (well, you may get in touch also with some "bad" beings as well as the good, which can be easily warded off).

And the pyramid is a source of amazing power, something the ancients wanted us to know, certainly again nothing evil.

www.gizapyramid.com...

Anyone interested in learning about the positive aspects of this year, I highly encourage you to read David Wilcock's "The Source Field Investigations", and do it fast, because time is running out - and that statement is not meant to cause fear - just motivation.
edit on 9-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 9-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Its going to be very awkward in here when the 21st comes and goes, I think i need to read this bible, sounds like a gripping story book...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
couldnt agree more with OP. This post is fantastic will read 2nite and comment more later.. thanks!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

i have to agree with your take planetxishere.. i am currently meditating, charka cleansing, etc to try and get in touch with my higher self and yes i do believe the pineal/third eye is the Key that opens the gate..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
It's a Supersummer. Well, how many thousands of records have been broken so far? We're looking at 115F plus later this week in Nevada, but I've seen hotter...

Now to read through how Madonna comes into all of this...

I saw a 126 day in Vegas during my military days over a decade ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GameKeeper
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

i have to agree with your take planetxishere.. i am currently meditating, charka cleansing, etc to try and get in touch with my higher self and yes i do believe the pineal/third eye is the Key that opens the gate..

I great example for all TGK! I wish I could change my screename - as I chose it when I was less aware of the big picture - I personally feel now that the Planet X story is less important than spiritual awareness.

In fact I'm going to chage my Avatar right now!
edit on 9-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The Earth in my opinion is renewing itself as it has in years past. This cycle we are experiencing is nothing new, only new for us. Maybe thousands if not millions may die in the process but I do not fear the end of the world scenario and definitley do not think some made up date will be the end! It just doesnt make sense to me.

Will things change? Always does..... Change is constant. So be it.

Nothing to fear...... Everything is all good and lets live each day as its our last!!

In regards to the heat.... And or weather patterns? Things change... A new cycle is upon us so experiencing record temps of 114 in my area has been a scorcher but nothing to freak out about.... Not yet anyway.

The thing is..... We should not worry about tomorrow nor should we fret over anything that we have no control over.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

But we do have control over it just ask Al Gore.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I used to have to fall asleep on the beach to get a burn. Now if I don't put sunscreen on, in 1 hour I have color, in 2 hours I'm burned

the worst part ?

I've read we are at the end of weak solar cycle

so it's only going to get worse !

yay

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

and so many still only think about themself and partying all night long not even caring a bit about the millions suffering and dying each day when the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer .. life has become unsustainable for many excepting the greedy rich that only represent 1 % of the entire human population

Why all the negatives waves stud ? I mean cause, you're killing me SA ! Putt'in a twitch in my chalkra, all unbalanced and stagger stepped.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I felt quite hot today, therefore the worlds magnetic fields must be failing...

I'll just address the idea of weather, but on the time scale that matters, your observations (even if fully accurate within your lifetime) mean basically nothing. Weather, climate, earthquakes, etc, any patterns which may happen, or what's normal, must be considered over a huge timescale, far longer than our lives. Therefore i'm always a little sceptical when people use their own observations and 'memories' (which are problematic in terms of evidence anyway) to try interpret it as a sign of something. Living memory really isn't that long a time on a geological scale, the earth and all its little quirks have been around here a lot longer than we have, and i'm sure will be a lot longer than we will be.

Now, your little comparison of Madonna is a bit stupid. If it's an invocation of the dark lord or something, then surely they'd get the symbolism right (You know since illuminate/satanists are so into that #), the helmets look completely different! Different shape, no horns on madonnas helmet, seriously man! All of your supposed signs are generally just a similar shape, not really a proper symbol (it'd be kind of like saying because the childrens show Mister Maker has a giant triangle dance around every episode, and the triangle has eyes, it's some sort of illuminate symbol).

Also finally, nobody talked about the 21st of December 2012 until a bunch of idiots misinterpreted a calendar, then decided to ram every other prophecy into it through loose and convoluted interpretations (kinda like your little madonna picture)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Since WE dont have a lot of time left (5 month)

Ben....do you really believe that the world is going to end in 5 months?.....I mean really believe?

I have a strong feeling that a lot of people here are going to have to start backtracking and moving goal posts come Xmas time

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join