It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben81 End of Times Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
my guess is that the sun is what will give the judgement,.,..,,..,.,., sun of god will judge the sinners and the saints.,,.,..,., maybe it will harm those who have sinned,,, something with the crazy flares hurting peoples flesh who have harmed themselves through sin,,,,,, maybe the sun will cause those evil doers to others to go crazy,,,, i dont know,,,,,, but just a thought,.,.,. especially if it is the suns activity that causes the calamity,,.,.,.,. and maybe they knew this back in the day had wiped out civilizations and caused the terror,,, and this crazy activity of the sun was thought to be the work of god by the ancient peoples,..,,.,. and maybe there is a pattern with the rise of man and the suns activity and the sun gives man a chance by allowing life to renew and grow on earth and man can progress peacefully,,, but if he doesnt have his snip together by the end of these certain intervals the sun will get it together for him,,,

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by VoidHawk

I'm don't know what to say about any of this thread except the Annular Eclipse and Transit of Venus...which I mentioned more than a month ago on this site and which is recorded on my posting record.

Can you share a bit what you have to say about them
now im really interested to hear your though
maybe we had the same thoughs
not difficult arriving to the theory that both eclipse happened on those date
in such short amount of time from each others
they were predicted has signs for the 21 december galactic allignement

but, I have to agree with OP...that combined event is certainly a sign of the End...no doubt about it.

many middle eastern/ Islamic nations will agree...at least their national flags suggests they will agree, they may not agree until they can claim the discovery for themselves in a manner similar to how OP agrees with what I wrote over a month ago.

either way...give credit where credit is due...don't give it anywhere else.

Nice to agree with each others .. it bring positive energy

and this is what we need

I dont want any credits or any fame.. trust me (the reason why i post on ATS) ..
i will never force people to believe in what i say or think
this thread is the cumulation of my life researchs in a way

not the first time i reply to something and another member beated me to it
glad we had the same though .. and im not alone thinking about those eclipses that way
that mean im not crazy
and my thoughs are not that far fetcher after all

thank you

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

okay...i'll calm down now. just had to get that out.

either way. Judgment day is today.

this day, as in right now.

I like to come into threads of this topic...just to see if people are really aware of what is happening to them.

I don't expect anyone to actually believe what i'm writing, but in August, OP will probably start a thread, complete with excellent YouTubes, confirming what i'm writing today and you'll believe him/her.

but you won't believe it today.

isn't that the strangest thing?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by TechVampyre

Damn .. can you stop paranoying a bit ? you are borderline trolling now
you clearly dont know me and falsly accuse me ..
i will remember that since you still dont let it go and dont calm down
everybody that know me on ATS know i always give a link or a source
and if i see a post and make a thread about it later
the first thing i do is link to the post ..
if i know you had the idea first i would glady tell that it didnt come from me
you really sounds crazy now

the part you talk about is not the op
but only 1/10 of the entire thread ..why making it so much a big deal

you should say .. nice that someone agree and have the same though has me
not falsly accusing me

Next out of topic posts from you will be reported
start contributing if you know that much and link your old posts
if you think the same has me.. why do you wait . share your old post about it

Wanted to make a good thread coming from the heart and all you do is
act like a complete jerk
edit on 7/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Ben81

Nice post. I haven't watched all the videos yet but have read it through it's entirety. I won't scoff as it does make me think, which is a good thing I believe.

The one thing I have always thought though, if 21 December comes and goes with nothing major, will life get better or keep on the path it is currently on. I fear the latter.

Thanks

and if nothing happen then life on earth will continu with more wars and corruption
nobody will change and be completely the same has usual
people suffering each day of ineguality and greedy employers

but there is to much signs and old prophecies from instinct civilisations that knew more about the stars
then we in the modern day

Some knowledge were forgotten

we wouldnt be in that position fearing everything
not knowing what the futur of humanity holds

The elites know damn well whats coming all hiding in their billions dollars bunkers
while everyone outside lives in chaos

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just a feeling I have in regards to the OP's comments on reincarnation..

I'm not a mathematician..but how exactly is reincarnation possible?

It's been documented that the earth's population is continuously increasing, which to me seems mathematically sound...with that being said, at any given point in history there have been less people present then are currently present, which would create an inexplicable void in the theory of reincarnation would it not?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Only if your concept of reincarnation has limiting factors. Please describe your understanding of reincarnation.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81Yesterday while i was outside in the sun for a big 3-4 hrs doing plant work
i really felt a difference from the sun on my skin on a certain point when the sun was really hot

It was the same sensation when i put my arms in the oven
to check if my meal is ready cooking at 400 degrees .. same kind of burning sensation

I agree...hotter than snot outside yesterday!!

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
well, Ive made arrangements to stay here
for a long time,..
"See you in hell my friend"
Name the band that wrote that song

Europe!!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Usually I just move on and don't comment on threads like this one, for reasons some may understand. Anyway, I just wanted to comment that, even though this is subjective, here in Texas when I go outside the sun seems to bake me more than I ever experienced in the past. As I said though, this could be just my body changing as the sun remains the same, but I just thought I would offer that up.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkeyes

WOW.micheal.You observed some cosmic clockwork and take all the the credit. And the rights to the discussion . Hey brux, since you are so omnipotent, and we are mere questioning fools to be judged on this day of your choosing, prey tell, just when did our ionosphere collapase and what caused it.Did you do it because we are all unworthy to stand in your shadow.Come on.I really want to know.Don't hold back now.Your on.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkeyes

what's an ionosphere?

i can't answer your question until I know what this is.

as far as judgment day...that's real.

the war just ended.

you can keep fighting...rank and file dimwits often fight after the war has ended.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
well, Ive made arrangements to stay here
for a long time,..
"See you in hell my friend"
Name the band that wrote that song
edit on 8-7-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

That would be Grimm Reaper!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

The ionosphere's is the upper layer of our atmosphere. It has collapsed.It has a direct effect on our current condition and is related to the topic of this thread.It shielded us from cosmic and solar radiation. My error in asking you for any relevant facts. Please inform the rest of "the rank and file dimwits "The war is over "or was that comment exclusive to me?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's called global warming. Largely due to meat eater diets. Or what I call "nature fixing the errors" - eliminate the human species, disruption deleted - nature spends the next thousand years restoring itself from all the damage we did. We are overdue for extinction event and ice age....global warming can actually create an ice age...

article: www.ucsusa.org...
edit on 9-7-2012 by onewhoknowstruth because: typo

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Great read!!! I completely agree on most parts! I do wonder since it is hitting over 100 here in reno and I enjoy mountain biking for hours in the massive heat a LOT am I in the safe zone?

The funny thing I have noticed since I was saved approximately three years ago that my heart, conscious, compassion, and general outlook on people and life is ever expanding towards a highly expressive loving & positive outlook....not just for the ladies either lol
Excellent post my friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
Just a feeling I have in regards to the OP's comments on reincarnation..

I'm not a mathematician..but how exactly is reincarnation possible?

It's been documented that the earth's population is continuously increasing, which to me seems mathematically sound...with that being said, at any given point in history there have been less people present then are currently present, which would create an inexplicable void in the theory of reincarnation would it not?

where does the energy come from to make a new human? and where does the energy come from to make a lizard? a chicken? a tree? a plant? a cow? a crow? where does that energy go when these things die?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

My concept in it's simplest form would be based on (1 - 1) + 1 = 1, I hadn't realized that would be considered a limiting factor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join