It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV and O- BLOOD TYPE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My Uncle always prided himself in being the Universal blood type (O negative).

He got HIV, very quickly followed by full blown AIDS, and died shortly after that from the AIDS related/specific pneumonia.

O negative didn't protect him from getting HIV then AIDS.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

yes i am aware that all that o- hiv resistance is b/s now thanks to everyone who set everything stright for me this is why i ask questions is to get answers to justify my situation

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

Here is a site with good info: rhnegativeregistry.com...

In short, one mutation on chromosome 3 that give immunity to HIV is a lack of the xxxx receptor on the cell membrane. The gene that expresses RH+ is on chromosome 1. So they can happen independently.

However, the 2 mutations both come from the same source population, both being expressed at around 15%. So while there doesn't seem to be a causal relationship, there is definitely a very high correlation.

So if you're RH- youre a LOT more likely to carry the HIV immunity gene. Even more likely if type A or AB from the little stats that have been collected. To be sure, have your genome sequenced. Hehe.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I believe the mushroom you mentioned is named Lingzhi,Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi mushroom.
The color of the species determines what ailment or organ that it is most effective for healing.

I call them shelf-mushroom as they are a fungi that grow looking like a shelf. You can see pic's of
Reishi type here:
search.comcast.net...

Reishi mushroom is a fungus that some people describe as “tough” and “woody” with a bitter taste. The fruiting body (above-ground part) and mycelium (filaments connecting a group of mushrooms) are used as medicine.

Reishi mushroom is used for boosting the immune system; viral infections such as the flu (influenza), swine flu, and avian flu; lung conditions including asthma and bronchitis; heart disease and contributing conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol; kidney disease; cancer; and liver disease. It is also used for HIV/AIDS, altitude sickness, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach ulcers, poisoning, and herpes pain. Other uses include reducing stress and preventing fatigue.

In combination with other herbs, reishi mushroom is used to treat prostate cancer.

How does it work?

Reishi mushroom contains chemicals that seem to have a variety of potentially beneficial effects, including activity against tumors (cancer) and beneficial effects on the immune system.

www.webmd.com...

At the above site it mentions It's use in treating HIV along with mention of some side effects.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I don't think he is much of a story teller, although stories is all he tells. There is no magic mushroom. There may be an actual cure for HIV soon enough though.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

One of the main drugs in the cocktain of drugs use to treat HIV has show very good results since its introduction in the 90s, I believe is a thread on that drug recentily s now pharma is going to use the drug as a standard one drug to even treat those that are high risk but not positive.

The drugs has shown to slow HIV and even stop in some instances the HIV completely and is been claims that can stop you from getting it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

For over seven years, a group of independent researchers in the US and UK have been studying this matter.The blood type exemption from HIV/AIDS is for O-Negative people only, not all Rh-Negs. It has been verified that O-Neg blood is used as an ingredient in several patented medical serums that are used to halt to the progression of HIV/AIDS. So, if O-Neg blood is used to medically manage/halt HIV/AIDS in patented formulas, then how can a person with O-Neg blood contract HIV?

Our research has uncovered a variety of individuals over the years, claiming to be O-Negs with HIV, but for various reasons, these people would sooner or later "vanish" from the Internet. We offered to pay them for communicating with us, as well as requested medical history information regarding their condition, and they simply disappeared. We have discovered that usually, anyone claiming to be O-Neg and HIV+ needs to have their blood re-typed immediately before participating in our research programs. To date, we have had not one O-Neg with HIV join our project, because we cannot find one.

REW

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rewTX

well here i am im still here

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this site, while doing my own little research about TypeO being resistant since that is a myth going around in South Africa from late 2014 to date.

Reason why I am so keen, is the belief that it is not true unfortunately people cannot believe that because I can afford to tell people I am proof that its not true because I am O- and HIV +.

Stealth if you Dnt mind explaining to me how and why it is believed so, I have been told by a doctor that it has to do with ones immune system and the fact that they are type O. This will really help me understand even though I will not convince people otherwise but it will help me understand better. Will really appreciate your input

edit on 12-11-2015 by mesuli because: i missed a word

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This thread is a good example of why mixing medical issues and conspiracy theories is bad news.

Feed people conspiracy theories that UFOs are real and the Queen is a lizard? Fairly harmless.

Feed people conspiracy theories that HIV isn't real or that their blood type actually makes them immune? People can die.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

It hurts to read the above posts..... blood type is no defense against HIV.....

Researchers have gone beyond 'old fashion' blood types (A, O etc): they have found a new method for for grouping people by blood characteristics based on an antigen called Pk. Some people have lots of Pk in their blood and others have very little. Scientists have found that people with high levels of Pk were resistant to HIV infections. These people are rare, a 1 in a million type of group. From the article:

This study is not suggesting that your blood type alone determines if you will get HIV. However, it does suggest that individuals who are exposed to the virus may be helped or hindered by their blood status in fighting the infection.
www.bloodjournal.org...

Pls remember that when they mention 'blood type' and 'blood status' they are talking about the Pk groups, and not O/A etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello there stealthmonkey,

I just wanted to let you know one thing that might be of aid to you...

Johnson & Johnson just verified that their HIV vaccine is ready for mass production. This was yesterday. (kid you not)
So, if you have HIV/AIDS I would contact Johnson & Johnson and ask them if I could be a part of a pilot program testing out their brandspanking new vaccine.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FredrikV

The vaccine prevents HIV in the first place, it does not work for those who already have it.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That would be because the HIV actual test does not and never has worked. HIV test results are made up by the doctor as it cannot be tested for. Every doctor knows this, the results always came up 'exact center' between Negative & Positive. The doctor can only GUESS by asking a list of lifestyle sexual habits such as "diff" sexual partners everynight etc and from that he decides your fate! Its a disgaceful deception. If i were you i would never take another of their pills EVER. U can listen to a famous doctors interview by a radio show following the charlie sheen scandal. Ifeel for you. Take care xx

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissProductions
That would be because the HIV actual test does not and never has worked. HIV test results are made up by the doctor as it cannot be tested for. Every doctor knows this, the results always came up 'exact center' between Negative & Positive. The doctor can only GUESS

Really? I would love to see the evidence for your statement.

Regarding Charlie Sheen, I hope they arrest Dr Chachoua for endangering people's lives with his lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MissProductions

That's funny since we catch people all the time at my hospital doing the test.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join