It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: PRETEND TIME! Romney has won...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Originally posted by beezzer

So how long will democrats give Romney? Or will they be hipocrites?

He's got till Feb 19th 2013 before I personally get fitted for my tri-corner hat.

If I've learned anything from the Republican party over the past few years, it's that you can pretty much get away with anything so long as you scream "BUT THEY DID IT TOO/FIRST!" - I will gleefully use this to my advantage in the case of a Romney victory.

So how about you? You never did answer how long you'd give Romney before crying out that it's time to "take our country back"... assuming your contract get renewed in a post-election Romney America.
edit on 8-7-2012 by negativenihil because: (no reason given)

Because everybody knows that bitter cynicism is the true course for patriots and people with competitive ideas alike

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I will give him three years.

The real problem IMO, is not so much the President. It is Congress who is failing to address the issues we are facing like social security, IRS, failed war on drugs/terrorism, medicare, medicaid, immigration, and the list goes on.

Unless Congress addresses these issues, ain't no president is going to get the job done.

Yeah, none of that will get done, but certainly the Romney Congress will do the all important lowering of capital gains taxes so private equity fund managers can get taxed at 0% instead of 15%. All will be well. And if that doesn't work, there's always Zurich!

The Democrats will complain about the complete alignment of economic policy with the needs of the very rich, and the Republicans will scream how hypocritical it is, saying that's a wicked character assassination exactly like saying that Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim.
edit on 9-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

Three years, what every president should get. After 3 years we should see results, if not they are a lemon.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

Although the GOP has not yet selected its nominee, lets pretend the race is between Obama and Romney.

What difference does it make which one of these establishment Bilderberg minions is appointed?

edit on 9-7-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Romney wins and nothing unless you totally buy into the 2 party scam.Then you can sit around and pretend to be shocked when his administration basically does what Obama's did.Only this time Old Mitt is gonna give the powers behind the throne what they want the conquest of Iran and perhaps confront the Chinese.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by Doalrite

You keep forgetting one thing.

I don't like ANYBODY'S voting record!!!! So yes, Romney is the clear choice for me.

Like I said before you sound just like a Obama supporter... "his record don't matter to me he stops global warming and lowers the sea levels"

You haven't shown an ounce of reason behind your support.. the only excuse you give my 4 year old can give "cause". Its sad really and you should be smart enough to see that the base of your entire support is made out of crap and a house built on crap wont last.

Its a shame that you are to old to actually open your eyes and see the truth. To old and stuck in your ways to actually see that you need new medicine. Old people can't get out of their own way and are ruining the country out of greed and ignorance. Its time for it all to stop however I doubt it will because the country is full of people like you. Completely ignorant and refusing the change in the right direction because of your crap life.

I have come to welcome the fall of america because it will open your eyes.. however i don't believe the fall will be quick enough.. they will bleed americans slowly and instead of waking up we will all just be dead or slaves.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I love how this always turns into someone saying that people voting for Romney are just not enlightened and that we are all just morons for not seeing the big picture.

How about this. The big picture is that no matter what you think of Romney he isnt Obama and Obama is obviously not the answer to anything at all. He has done nothing in 4 years except to get us in more debt, pass a ridiculous heath care tax, give money to a bunch of green energy companies that failed, infringe on our freedoms and break campaign promises. It scares me to think of what he could do with another 4 years when he doesnt have to worry about reelection.

Romney may have a some question marks but to me. They are just that, question marks. Obama has already filled in his blanks and they were all the wrong answers. There is too much at stake and we need someone with some business sense in office. You can try all you want to convince people that they are the same person and that its not a two party system and that all of us that think so are just sheep. I am not buying it and its not going to convince me to just leave Obama in office which is your ultimate goes.

But to answer the OP. First, I am sorry that you seem to have your feelings hurt about the tea party bashing on Obama early. But I will give Romney a year two before I judge. Obama has created quite the hole to dig out of but I believe that Romney can do it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Originally posted by Cuervo
I give him six months and he'll have us out of debt.

So are you of the opinion the media and tea party should have given President Obama 6 months before attacking?

What will be your reaction when Romney hasn't gotten us out of debt after 6 months in office?

I'm not sure you actually read the post you just responded to.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

I love how this always turns into someone saying that people voting for Romney are just not enlightened and that we are all just morons for not seeing the big picture.

How about this. The big picture is that no matter what you think of Romney he isnt Obama and Obama is obviously not the answer to anything at all. He has done nothing in 4 years except to get us in more debt, pass a ridiculous heath care tax, give money to a bunch of green energy companies that failed, infringe on our freedoms and break campaign promises. It scares me to think of what he could do with another 4 years when he doesnt have to worry about reelection.

Romney may have a some question marks but to me. They are just that, question marks. Obama has already filled in his blanks and they were all the wrong answers. There is too much at stake and we need someone with some business sense in office. You can try all you want to convince people that they are the same person and that its not a two party system and that all of us that think so are just sheep. I am not buying it and its not going to convince me to just leave Obama in office which is your ultimate goes.

But to answer the OP. First, I am sorry that you seem to have your feelings hurt about the tea party bashing on Obama early. But I will give Romney a year two before I judge. Obama has created quite the hole to dig out of but I believe that Romney can do it.

First off you can vote for who ever you want.. I would just like to know the reason why you think he is going to be any better.

Second I do not like obama and do not want him in office again.. you can search my post history and see the truth in this.

The big picture.. you really think that you see it? The big picture is that the terms republican and democrat are only tools the ESTABLISHMENT GOVERNMENT uses to divide americans.. and it works well red vs blue, most people cant even talk politics without being nasty. Can you deny this truth.. if you can i would like to understand how. If you cant with this truth you must understand that the ESTABLISHMENT choses canidates and they don't care which one wins.

So my question goes to you. HOW ARE OBAMA AND ROMNEY DIFFERENT???

What is it that seperates them as canidates?

Do you think Romney will get rid of Obamacare? Because if you do your not listening to him.. he wants to repeal it and REPLACE IT.. keep some things and change others...

Obamacare is here to stay unfortunately. It may wind up being under a different name but its not going anywhere.

If Romney wins he will be a great ESTABLISHMENT puppet. However thats not what will help americans.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
President Romney will be the anointed one by the God of the Mormons.
And he will bring honor and respect to America thru his Corporate handlers like the Koch bros.
Praise God for Mr. Romney and his way of doing business and America will Profit just like he has.

Let's face it...America in in the business of WAR....and business is good!!

truth-out.org...
www.foreignpolicy.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 9-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Once again there is no "good" guy. It's politics. I am done waiting. Staying here much longer isn't an option. I plan on being out of the US by December. No matter who wins NOTHING is changing except the names of the perpetrators. Love my country but at this point in the game I am just looking for someplace quite to spend what time I have left. Wish everyone the best of luck!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I love posts like yours because you tell me that I am acting like a 4 year old and then say that I am some old man. So which do you think it is that I am? 4 years old, or elderly? As I have said before, Ron Paul supporters always seem to contradict themselves.

Secondly, I love how Ron Paul supporters think that their way is the right way and that anybody against them is stupid ignorant cry babies, even though the majority of that post was ignorant and whiny! My post was not, I answered the question, and because you want me to care about voting records you were not satisfied with my answer. You want me to care about voting records, I can't vote on voting records because ALL of their voting records suck!!!! Including Ron Pauls!!!!

That's my Personal Humble Opinion, and we don't live in a libertarian dictatorship ruled by Ron Paul (thank God) so I can vote however I please. Some people voted for Obama just because he's black and I bet some elderly mormon ladies will vote for Romney cause he's good looking and has cool/good hair!

Now, why don't you practice what you preach and stop pushing your stupid egotistical agenda into other people's faces.
edit on 9-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
HI FROM VA:]

I`m a CDN girl who comes here every two weeks and likely at some point will file for citizenship..(maybe).
So i have been following obama and bush (elite regime) offices for some time...actually I started paying attention to your government on the morning of 9/11.. and i have not left your (the people) side.

The OP has returned many times with questions... and I too have one.

regaurdless of the fact the primary is but months away....and many American citizens believe that their president
IS IN FACT guilty of TREASON in and on many fronts, why do the American people, the same ones that impeached a president for recieving oral sex from someone other than his wife (wonder why)...not take down a treasonous , violent
power hungry , incredibly narrcissic and just f...king plain useless (IMO) Tranical so called "LEADER"? Why wait ?
It seems to me...when a man can be pulled from such a glorious seat for agreeing to a pleasurable act...and likely other reasons not mentioned...but still....remember how furious the people were?...LOL and every dude on the face of the planet secretly in his mind or too his buds was like..."f..k me! awesome brother..sucks you got caught..!
I guess I`m just confused, as to what is deemed inappropriate in a president, leader....if my leader was "getting some on the side"..id be like jerk..but he`s still able to lead! If my leader wiped his ass with my rights and laughed and took 3 very exspansive vacations when my fellow countrymen were hungry and out of work, and he spied on me
in everyway known and those not, and he tried to make it so I couls no longer protect myself and my family from danger....and he made it very obvious he hated the country and the people he led....why would you allow him to even finish his term? and last question....

IF AND WHEN ROMMNEY TAKES HIS PLACE .....AND LO AND BEHOLD,,,SHOCKINGLY HE DOSE NOTHING OR WORSE CONTINUES THE SLOW DEBILITATION AND ABSOLUTE RUIN OF YOUR AMERICAN STATES,
WILL YOU ALLOW HIM TO RUN HIS TERM BEFORE YOU ACT?

These men (and i use that term loosely) however evil and insidious are NOT! beyond the law or beyound your reach...you are a strong and brave people who I pray has been pushed to the limit!
God/Allah/Goddess/Source bless and keep you all.

PS...My fiance will also be voting for RON PAUL.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I love posts like yours because you tell me that I am acting like a 4 year old and then say that I am some old man. So which do you think it is that I am? 4 years old, or elderly? As I have said before, Ron Paul supporters always seem to contradict themselves.

Secondly, I love how Ron Paul supporters think that their way is the right way and that anybody against them is stupid ignorant cry babies, even though the majority of that post was ignorant and whiny! My post was not, I answered the question, and because you want me to care about voting records you were not satisfied with my answer. You want me to care about voting records, I can't vote on voting records because ALL of their voting records suck!!!! Including Ron Pauls!!!!

That's my Personal Humble Opinion, and we don't live in a libertarian dictatorship ruled by Ron Paul (thank God) so I can vote however I please. Some people voted for Obama just because he's black and I bet some elderly mormon ladies will vote for Romney cause he's good looking and has cool/good hair!

Now, why don't you practice what you preach and stop pushing your stupid egotistical agenda into other people's faces.
edit on 9-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Actually I said your response was a well done as my 4 year old... and I gave an example.

You of course still didn't give any facts. The only thing that I can now come up with is that you must be racist because I cannot see any difference between obama and romney and you cannot provide any facts

So is that it? Are you racist or can you provide facts that seperate obamas and romneys policies.

Ron Pauls voting record has been 100 percent with the constitution.. if i'm incorrect please correct me.

I will continue to push facts and the constitution and if you think that is stupid well thats your agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join