It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith, the Royal Family and the abducted/murdered children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I thought this would be interesting to those who have any wonder about THE THRONE and their power.

thewizardofozandtheolympics

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Jul 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Lilith is a very ancient but interesting legend and I wonder if it will have some connection with the coming new one world religion said to be based on the same old goddess worship religions.

By the way I don't worship chicks and never will. I just thought the story about Lilith if it was true would describe just about every modern female today.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

It would be nice if you gave us a small quote from the source and then added your opinion on the issue.

Providing a link with no explanation or perspective makes for a bland thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Terrible thread, you have provided no quotes or an explanation of what it is about.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
from the source of the OP

Sarah Payne was born on 13th October 1991. Within exactly 40 days of her birth (note the goddess number again), two other little girls were born. Holly Wells was born on the 1st September 1991, and her friend Jessica Chapman born on 4th October of the same year

I do not know much about numerology or how to work it out, but I do not understand where this writer is getting 40 days from her birth from. I have checked on the calendar and the 1st of Sept is outwith 40 days of the 13th Oct. Can anyone explain where this 40 days fits in?

Also from the same article

I should note that the Numerology of all three girls birthdates obtained by counting up the Numbers in their birth date is 7, the Number for Osiris.

I can see how 13/10/1991 can equal 25 and so reduce to 7, and same with 04/10/1991, but how do you get 7 from the adding up the numbers in 01/09/1991?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You are absolutely right. This was a pathetic thread. So, I have thought for many years that the root of all evil begins in England. This article just affirmed that for me. The royal throne is the epitome of evil. They have shown their ugly faces time and time again. I despise them but I do not fear them. The 2012 Olympics is going to allow them to rear their ugliness in the most public venue possible. They will rub our faces in the obvious. There are very obvious numerology and symbols they use over and over again. Grant you some of what you may read in the article may be a stretch at times, but I think the overall gist was how you say in UK, spot on. Freemasonry, Illuminati, Bildenberg Society, all have their roots in England, or the NEW roman empire. Take a good look at the symbolism surrounding the coming Olympics. This is a ritual they have been setting in motion for many years. It goes back as far as I am concerned to the days of early Roman history. This will be the culmination of 1000's of years of planning through Royal bloodlines handed down to the current Rulers. Just my gut feeling, we are in for one hell of a show. Of course, if it doesn't happen now they will just throw the whistle blower's under the bus and keep rolling. But I suspect they are enjoying all the attention, as this is what they want, it just adds to their thirst for power and control. Personally, I think the world needs a cleansing of major proportions whether they do it or the Karmic forces of the Universe does it. I would not for one moment want to be anywhere near England when the # does hit the fan. Will be very interesting to see how many of TBTB manage to be there the entire time.

Sincerely,

Spiritual33

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Your lucky your country is free from these so called royals, they rule over my country...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I actually found the read helpful thanks. I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join