It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Following instructions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is my introduction thread. I am unsure of the state of this site as it relates to exploration, insight, and study of conspiracy theories and the paranormal. Then again, I am unsure of my state as it pertains to these topics. For the most part, I would describe myself as skeptical, but willing to discuss.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Come on in, the water's fine!
Welcome to ATS... You can find interesting threads on every topic you can imagine here, and if there is something you can't find, then you can (after your obligatory number of initial posts) create a new thread yourself and add to the discussion. Enjoy...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nice to meet ya!

I'm here to discuss as well, usually topics that I have personal firsthand experience with. For the rest of the discussions I just enjoy it more than anything to just sit and read and try to discern truth from fiction. Such a blast!

Enjoy your stay

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Congratulations for making the move to ATS. This is a great place with great people. You will have fun here.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
For the most part, I would describe myself as skeptical, but willing to discuss.

I think that's all you need, at least for now.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has posted a welcome thus far. I have read some of the topics discussed in various threads and have found the discussions lively, if nothing else.

top topics

join