It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am not new to this website just been kind of a lurker and finally decided join this site. I live a small town called Sonora. I use to know Mark from Sonorasightsings.com until his death a few years ago. I see UFO's all the time. But anyways here is my story of what I experience when I was young.

When I was 10 we lived in a small town near Sonora, Ca called Columbia. We lived near a small airport and while growing up my father working for a airline in Oakland. So needless to say I knew what color lights are on a aircraft green, red and white lights. My encounter was a quiet summer night I remember my mother watching Dallas on the tv and I was sent to bed. In my room my closet doors had mirrors on both side and were facing my bunk bed where I was almost asleep. Then all of a sudden I see through the mirror which was reflecting what was outside window next to my bed was these beautiful lights of orange, purple, greens, blues, reds and super bright white lights. All circling each other in a circular pattern. It was completely silent I could not believe what I was seeing and at first I hid under the blankets. And then something told me "everything is ok" and I took head out of the blankets watch it for 1-2mins then it vanished. I got out of bed ran to my mother telling her what I saw.... she didn't believe me. So I ran to the door near our backyard near our in-ground pool. The pool's water looked like 20 kids jumped in all at once but there was no wind at all that night. So since that night I've seen many UFO's but nothing like what I saw that night.

I have also had a near death experience when I was older but that is another story for another time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizzzal

Welcome (formally) to the site,
Looking forward to hearing what you have to tell us.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If you see UFOs "all the time" I can't wait for all that amazing, HD video you must have!

Hurry and get to 20 posts so you can post all your sightings!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizzzal

Welcome, and enjoy the wonderful world of ATS.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizzzal

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family.....I think you'll fit in well here....

Des

edit on 8-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizzzal

Welcome to inner sanctum

UFO and a NDE. Lucky you, "supernatural" experiences are out of this world

edit on Sun, 08 Jul 2012 18:12:48 -0500 by TKDRL because: spelling, not hookt on fonix today

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
If you see UFOs "all the time" I can't wait for all that amazing, HD video you must have!

All I have at the time is a Flip unfortunately it does not work so good on UFO's all you get is a black screen. I am working on it. But I can say there was a report just the other day near where I live on MUFON about 2 UFO's seen near sundown. Here is the link

www.ufostalker.com... itter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ufostalker+%28UFO+Stalker%29

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizzzal

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

All I have at the time is a Flip unfortunately it does not work so good on UFO's all you get is a black screen. I am working on it. But I can say there was a report just the other day near where I live on MUFON about 2 UFO's seen near sundown. Here is the link

www.ufostalker.com... itter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ufostalker+%28UFO+Stalker%29

That's too bad..

I was under the assumption that someone who sees UFO's "all the time" would invest in capturing them on film. If I saw even a single UFO I wouldn't leave the house without a camera from that day forward.

No offense, but I can't take someone seriously who claims to see UFOs all the time but has zero evidence of this claim. A website where any nut job can claim to have seen something and fill in the details as they please is not evidence to me. I read on ATS that the world was going to end in October 2011, and here I sit to this day...

Don't be dismayed, however, plenty on ATS will believe anything you tell them. Welcome to ATS and have fun!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm new here too, and a fellow lurker lol :]

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FantastikNostalgik

Thank you! I like your avatar!

top topics

join