It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And then Ernest Borgnine just died again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So this is getting pretty weird, 2 now in a close span of "time"....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Richard Dawson just died again.

I am pretty sure Borgnine has died at least once already.

This could be a speeding up of cracks in the time/matrix we are stuck in....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yep , i remember it well..

the first time he died..

now you are saying he has died again?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yet another glitch in the "matrix"..

Now you will forget these events happened, till he dies again..

edit on 8-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yup....

www.newsday.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

ABC news says Ernest died today he was 95 and that Richard Dawson died in June of this year.

RIP fellas...you brought many joy.

edit on 8-7-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the post my husband has had this same experience with two other famous deaths. I am sure he will be happy to hear he's not off his rocker.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ridiculous... I distinctly recall Ernest Borgnine having died more than 6 months ago... I remember thinking 'Cabbie's dead :/'

Strange universe

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i also thought he died once before
this is very strange, my mistake i guess

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He was honored recently for his vast film career, so no he didn't die twice.
Rumors just have a life of their own and most people never bother looking into them.

Of Ernest's vast career, the most under rated film he starred in has to be Super Fuzz...

RIP Erny

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
start printing out hard copies of the death reports

then you can show us some evidence

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
any way you look at it
sad loss, he was a great guy.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anyone else remember the whole Nelson Mandela death timeline shift posts?

Link.
Link.

And the infamous New Zealand and Australia out of place threads..
Link.
Link.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Your right, I thought both of these guys were long gone. Is this like OBL's right hand man dying a half dozen times?

Now if someone pops up with Liz Taylor just died this year, I'll know I'm not imagining things.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes! (I mean not yes to his dying, RIP again Earnest)

But I mean this is the first topic to ever draw me to ATS years ago back in 2005.

"Timeslip!"

I first had this experience when I was 12. I had bought my favorite magazine, "Guitar World" on my lunch hour from school one day. I remember clear as day reading the final page, the usual "Tribute to a dead rocker" page. It was a tribute to the life and death of "Mark Knopfler" from the band "Dire Straits".

I wasn't a big fan (at the time) but I remembered him for his "Money For Nothing" video on MTV. Well years passed and it was 2005, sitting in my room, and I came across a recent video of Mark Knopfler on youtube, alive! I couldn't believe it!

I remember searching through back issues made available online from that year and nowhere in those issues was there ever a tribute to the life and death of Mark. I was dumbfounded. I felt like there was something wrong with this. It didn't sit right because my memory is like a sponge. I remember reading it.

Well that led me to searching google for terms like, "mark knopfler dead but now alive" and eventually it led me to ATS. I felt like I had hit the jackpot on this subject. Although there's not many who do remember Knopfler dying, there were many on here that had lists of other peoples who even I remember dying but now we're told they're alive and well.

That's the best description I've ever heard for sort of experience; Timeslip

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I thought Richard Dawson died years ago .. shows what I know..

It's just bad reporting folks... a lot of news agencies have these celebrity death things typed up long in advance, especially for older celebrities or high risk celebs... I'm sure most news agencies have their Charlie Sheen articles ready to go after his last public melt down.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ronald Ernest Revolution Number Borgnine Paul Is Dead

2nd Line
edit on 8-7-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I found a couple mentions of Ernest being dead in 2010 on GLP, a bunch of them claim it happened years before that. something is up.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That has happened to me a few times. Or knowing I heard someone was dead, then running into them years later. It's not only famous people for me. One person I know I attended their funeral years ago, this year he found and friended me on facebook. I have no idea what the hell is going on with it. Maybe we are dimension slipping or something.....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I found a couple mentions of Ernest being dead in 2010 on GLP, a bunch of them claim it happened years before that. something is up.

Yes, rumors... he obviously did not die in 2010 or prior .. it's just bad journalism and the horrible nature of rumors.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I posted on the Richard Dawson thread. I mentioned that I'd had the same experience of believing that Lou Reed died years before he did. Then someone corrected me- Lou Reed is still alive ! So that's a two-fer on me for Reed, and I also was sure that Dawson had died already too. And yes, I thought I'd read that Ernest Bornine had died earlier too.

I was so very sure of all of them. I guess I just always only half-listen to the celebrity news and so get my wires crossed- get one confused with another or remember news of a celebrity hospitalization as a death. But I could have sworn I not only read about those things but also heard people talking about them.

Glad I'm not the only one !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join