It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Mr. Walton.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance."

Hello ATS,

... This is my analysis of a group of E.T beings who, through testimony, have been found to be capable of making errors, lending insight to their extent of power they could have over mankind. The following is speculation based on Walton's story:

Travis Walton's testimony has always given me a chill down my spine, to me he has always come off as a sincere and compassionate person. Above all, sane; (Who am I to judge, of course).

I'd like to start this thread out by thanking Travis for allowing ATS to interview him just very recently.
If you are interested in listening to that interview, you can check the archives by following this link, here:

www.illustrial.net...

It's definitely worth it, possibly under 60 minutes in length.
---

What I walked away with, after listening to this interview, is that nothing is infallible in the universe - every outcome is subject to change despite one's utmost preparation.
Quantum uncertainty.

These beings have been said to be capable of entering a subject's dreams.
Capable of fully paralyzing someone in their bedroom.
Now, though these abilities were not expressed in Walton's testimony - there have been many people who have laid claim that these are examples of the 'power' these entities have over us human beings.
Though, does this make them infallible?
Walton's experience, in conclusion, I would say No.

So let's say, "In the Universe - Nothing is infallible, sometimes, things just go wrong."

There is a spacecraft out in the woods, and on that night it wished to be left alone.
But tonight, everything is going wrong. A group of humans happened to spot them, and out of curiosity one even decided to walk up to their craft. Instantly he was struck by the energy of the craft.
The remaining humans vacate the area, leaving this gravely injured human in their hands.

Within the span of 5 Earth days, these beings heal and regenerate the human's badly damaged body.

Unexpectedly, he awakens before them.
Possibly as a byproduct of the blast, they were unable to restrain or communicate with him.

The human being, in complete shock and now filled with the powers of adrenaline, grabs the nearest thing resembling a weapon to defend himself. As clearly he feels backed into a corner.

The beings, unable to communicate with the enraged human - quickly exit the room to seek assistance.
"Hey you, you look like him - calm him down."

(Now, they could very well have paralyzed him with some weapon rivaling a police officers taze-gun - yet they instead called upon the help of their more human-looking cohorts. Very humane if you ask me.)

The human being is now free on the ship during this time, desperately seeking the Exit door.
Then he is stopped by the Men in blue coveralls.
This almost instantly calms him down - as he has some physical relation to these beings.
Reducing him from "blood rage violent desperation" to "inquisitively astonished desperation".

As Mr. Walton realizes that these human-looking folk are non-responsive to his questions, he begins to revert back to his previous state of fear. During this time, he is given a mask to breathe into - and contained for his departure back to Earth.

---

Some ideas I gathered from Walton's testimony are:

These beings took great care to heal his body, and calm his nerves during his accidental visit on their ship. I assume that they could have easily used force to contain him at the moment that he awoke.

The beings are subject to Murphy's Law (If something can go wrong, it will go wrong) and are not infallible.

The entire experience, from both E.T and Walton perspectives was accidental.

---

Many people who have claimed to have experiences with similar entities have felt the power they had over them. Complete paralysis, sometimes even total invasion of their dreams. To be capable of entering someone's bedroom without so much as opening a window or door - is truly powerful. If I was subjected to an experience such as that, I could speculate for the rest of my life as to what they are truly capable of.

I think that Walton's case opens up some clarity: You are late to work in a city, stuck in a miserable traffic jam. You're cussing away, wondering what could have happened to detain you. Now, at the same time there is a painter - high above on a building nearby. From his vantage point, he can see that there was a terrible crash just at the end of the block.
Just because the painter can see farther down the road, does that make him God?

Thank you Mr. Walton for coming forward in the way you did. Every time you share your story, I feel you assist others greatly who are in need of closure or confirmation of their sanity. Really brave to share your account, though it doesn't seem like you had much choice when you woke back up on Earth to find the News and the Police shining their annoying lights in your face.

"There was no spacecraft, no E.T --- My friends killed me that night. Now go away, I'm really tired."
--- might be what I'd say if faced by the amount of humans foaming at the mouth to find out where you'd been.
Because you told the truth, and continue to-to this day you've helped a lot of people - including myself.

edit on 8-7-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

So you believe someone that talks about beings that enter dreams and that 'beings' exist at all, a completely speculative subject? Do you enjoy believing what feels good about, rather than being objective? Plus I am sure Walton was around here, you could send him an email or msg him than make a whole thread to him

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

But I'm not objective about his case. I believe it.

You can alert the mods and have them move this to skunk works, if you'd prefer.

Really this is my analysis of the idea that IF these beings are real - and that Travis Walton as well as hundreds of people, including members of my family are not all insane liars - then it is very fascinating to entertain the idea that they are Not Infallible and Do Make Mistakes.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Travis Walton is an enigma. His story is proof of one of three things:

A. Aliens exist and are visiting earth for ?? reasons.
B. The Government abducts and implants memories into random individuals to ensure the 'cover up' of their very terrestrial machina.
C. Scam.

I don't know what of those three to believe. I don't think anyone would want to subjugate themselves for 30+ years over the potential of making a few bucks. I do believe I read somewhere that Fire In The Sky wanted to pay him and he refused transferring the funds to a friend of his, who maybe funneled some his way. I believe there's a quote somewhere "I don't want to capitalize on something I want to forget".

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here is a thread i made that day/night of the interview...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I believe you Thinkingcap....

i liked this analogy..

I think that Walton's case opens up some clarity: You are late to work in a city, stuck in a miserable traffic jam. You're cussing away, wondering what could have happened to detain you. Now, at the same time there is a painter - high above on a building nearby. From his vantage point, he can see that there was a terrible crash just at the end of the block. Just because the painter can see farther down the road, does that make him God?

edit on 8-7-2012 by baddmove because: wrong name

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

thanks for sharing the link. I didn't know that he had a website, I'll be sure to look into it.
The ATS Live archives are something new to me, I didn't even know they had them until I found it last night - before I thought I was just SOL if I missed a show.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I do not think what Mr. Walton believes is the point here, only his report of the events do matter, even if accepting it by what it is at face value, a history...

I do find it funny that you object to anyone listening an attempting to make their own conclusions, even accepting the report as what Mr. Walton believes happened as problematic, yet you probably live in a country where the previous president talked to God, the present one is under attack because there is a believe he is not a native and the next one will probably be an ex-minister of a cult that fallows a living prophet...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Nice speculation but you are too far trom the truth,

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
People have been trying to debunk this case for years. And have been doing very poorly. They have attacked every angle of this encounter only to fail every time. This is a case where Debunkers cannot disprove the facts so they attack his credibility. It's a sad attempt imho.

top topics

join