It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Picture it. You and your better half are on your way home after a night on the town. It’s late, it’s dark, and you pull into the gas station for a pack of smokes. He runs in, you wait in the car. You’re sitting there, idly waiting for him to return when suddenly you get this inexplicable, overwhelming feeling of terror. You sit up a little straighter and glance toward the driver’s side window, and there, staring in at you, are two children. But not just any children. These are Black Eyed Children.

And they want to get in your car with you. Sounds like something out of one of those Village of the Damned sequels, right? Well, it’s not. This is real life, as real as it gets. And this is just one of thousands of reported sightings. Black Eyed Children are knocking on doors and tapping on windows, asking to be let in, all over the world. BECs have, as the name implies, black eyes, completely void of color or light.

No pupils, no irises, just dead-looking black eyes. In fact, some witnesses say their eyes seem to be bottomless pools of blackness. These children, typically between the ages of 8 and 16, have very pale skin, some people say it even looks plastic, or artificial, but other than that they look like normal children. Witnesses say they either dress in drab clothes, generally blue jeans and a hoodie, or they wear very old-fashioned, handmade clothing, similar to what Amish people wear.

whofortedblog.com...

So, have you ever encountered them?

And if you read the descriptions, you'll find they're very similar to the MIBs. So perhaps, just perhaps, these children are the "people" who are fated to become the fabled Men In Black. The only difference seems to be are the totally black eyes, but how often do you hear reports describing the MIBs' eyes? At least, I have never heard any reports of their eyes being described, but they always seem to cover their eyes with dark sunglasses.

So it could be possible that these children and the MIB are the same race of beings, whatever they are.

So what say you?

edit on 8-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Interesting theory. There have been quite a few reports of this in the UK as well, even a sighting in one of the Starbucks branches around 8 months ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jeebus... I got a mental picture of MIBs making kids, and now I can't un-see it.

Actually I can remember a couple of ATS members mentioning BECs. Gives me the chills just thinking about it. That's one mystery I'd like to get to the bottom of....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just googled for some pictures of BECs. There are some.

Yikes, that's some freaky stuff. Are there any accounts of what happens if you "let them in" or whatever? I guess if there aren't any, that means you aren't around to give an account of what happens.

Wow.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
does anyone know do they have to be invited in or could they enter through an open window?

CX

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Go to the ATS search facility up at the top right there.....type in "black eyed children"....enjoy the many, many threads on it that have been posted in the past.

CX.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
They are called dark brown eyes - the natural ones - and only appear black because their hue is so dark.

The kind my blue eyed daughter wants is a contact - which makes the entire iris and white of the eye black.

The majority viewed online in photoshop.

They cost over 100 dollars, the demon contacts that is. It's a goth/emo things.

~ Serra

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
From what little I've read about BEK's on this site and a few links, I've gotten the impression these "beings" are somewhat new on the scene, reported only in the last twenty years or so, is that correct? It could be an urban legend. It could be kids hoaxing with the new special effects contact lenses now available. (The problem I have with that one is that some of the BEK's are reported to be small children who are approaching adults on their own. As a mom I find it appalling...and unlikely...that young children would be running around unsupervised and wearing potentially hazardous contact lenses).

The other possibility is that something has changed that lets such beings intersect with our own existence. Much like Shadow beings that are now so widely reported and discussed. Shadow beings are something I've witnessed for myself, along with my dad around the late 1980's, early 90's for the first time. But I never saw them before that, despite having experienced other odd things in my life. I don't know personally in my mom's old folklore-rich culture of any beings fitting the description of a shadow being. I've never heard anyone else discuss them until I joined ATS and now the encounters I'm reading about are all fairly current accounts. I'm therefore left to think they are a relatively new or recent phenomena in the paranormal/unexplained realms, too.

If I hadn't experienced Shadow beings personally, and seen my dog react to one, I'd be inclined to think it's just one of those crazy Internet memes sweeping our imaginations and our discourse. But I know what my dad and I saw. I know what startled my dog and I one night. So even though I haven't seen a BEK personally, and hope I NEVER do, I'll keep an open mind.

I'm willing to speculate that our wild weather and weird sky sounds are somehow related...perhaps all these things are interconnected as symptomatic of a solar system in a state of change or fluctuation, probably normal and cyclical, but unfamiliar to our recent and current generations.

edit on 9-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos

edit on 9-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: More typos

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

lovely I wish that they were better looking
edit on 12-7-2012 by demonid011 because: wrong post

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Dont know about being a BEK,but that lil tyke do Not look very kosher to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Go to the ATS search facility up at the top right there.....type in "black eyed children"....enjoy the many, many threads on it that have been posted in the past.

CX.

I remember watching a show about people who were seeing an owl but when under hypnosis it was the grays I can't remember the name of it. Some of these stories sound similar seeing BEK but mabey not

new topics

top topics

join