It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING!!!! Same Actors Playing Different News Roles!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by jiggerj

Some of those didn't look at all the same to me.

I had a problem with some of the images, too. But I didn't have a problem with a couple of images I have found on my own.
Listen up, folks, we have someone right here with another identity. Take a look at the image below and see how it looks a LOT like Kangaruex's avatar.

Spill the beans, Kanga, who are you really???

edit on 7/8/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

I was trying to start a new life... I didn't take that baby. If the joey doesn't fit, you must acquit I told them. I should have known my past would catch up with me.

LOL When I read "I didn't take that baby." I nearly choked on my coffee! Too funny!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Some of those didn't look at all the same to me.

Your right.

Nathan Lane is a vampire too.....

I knew I liked him for a reason... both of hims.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I watched some of this guys earlier stuff, SOME of it seemed plausible... But now this is too much! lol I didn't see any here that I thought looked similar... For some reason though I kinda like listening to the guy, don't know why.

I do think he genuinely believes what he says, I think he just looks too hard for similarities. Eventually everyone is an actor and looks the same.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sounds like the ufo argument to me; "we can explain 90% of them". It's the ones you can't I'm interested in. I like how the original posters of this thread recant their own statements because a few others did afterwards. Don't want to stand out do we? God forbid we all not conform to be like everyone else. And to the person who said "surely some one could go out and meet one of these people", some one like you? That would require getting off the computer, going out into the world and interacting with real people, you know, the old fashioned way, Face to Face.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
While I find this very interesting. And this really connects a few dots for me, on other topics, I've been told the media is very manipulated.

But he does connect people who are unrelated. ie. 9 28 of the video shows two completely different men, at least on the outward surface of things, he says its the eyes. And as a portrait artist, the eyes are very much different, they are nothing alike. The man on the right has lovely large eyes and the one on the right has different bonestructure for his brows, cheekbones, squatter with narrow eyes. Now, it could be that they've taken his face and shortened it, compressed it and narrowed the eyes but then this would be tampered video.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OK, again at 10 09. Stuart Rhodes? He says the nose and ears match. The nose is similar. But the ears are completely different. The one on the right has long ears and the bottom lobe is completely different, the one on the left is short compact ears with more flaps of skin than inner showing and a completely different lobe.

Not to mention weight, bone structure around the eye area. So is he going on surface similarities?

In some cases like his beginning evidence I would say, yeah that seems like a good match, but he's throwing in cases that don't match.

The police officer and his wife is a match. That is a good match. However you can't match the women precisely based on the sunglasses, its all in the eyes there. And the teeth, the one woman has less than even looking teeth.

The kids, the boy and the girl. Neither the boy nor the girl is a match.

The girls are completely different. But the boys have a similarity but their teeth and eyebrows are completely different. Also their width of face, jaw and very importantly EARS. They are not the same whatsoever.
13 18.

So while I think its true they do this, not sure on his examples.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I saw some of this guys earlier comparisons (a few months ago?) and I don't even have to watch this.

The guy is utterly delusional! Barely one of those people look the same.

Then he starts comparing Matt Stone to the Columbine murderers? WTF?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
look at his website www.wellaware1.com i have been watching this guy for a year & somethings going on started off ok then goes bonkers .david m16 icke has got his prints all over this ?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
Sounds like the ufo argument to me; "we can explain 90% of them". It's the ones you can't I'm interested in. I like how the original posters of this thread recant their own statements because a few others did afterwards. Don't want to stand out do we? God forbid we all not conform to be like everyone else. And to the person who said "surely some one could go out and meet one of these people", some one like you? That would require getting off the computer, going out into the world and interacting with real people, you know, the old fashioned way, Face to Face.

thats because i only saw the first few minutes of the video when i posted it. I'm not as concerned as some may be about how other screen names think about me. its not that serious. when i saw the rest of the video i realized the guy is reaching a lot. ORRRRRR i could have wanted to be like everybody else. i guess thats possible, anything is possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join