It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING!!!! Same Actors Playing Different News Roles!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Don't know if this has been posted but this is incredible. This shows proof of all the fake news and actors who play them. Exposes Alex Jones for knowingly putting actors on his show etc. Even has the guy interviewing HIMSELF! JUST WATCH IT!

This is going to be hard to debunk. Please make sure to save this video! I can't find info on who made this video anybody who can please inform us. just wow...
edit on 8-7-2012 by Trueminatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

bad link
wait there it is

edit on 8-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is this the video you are trying to post OP?

ETA: Well, the first several minutes have been interesting. I've read about this being done, but have never seen comparative clips like this before. Interesting.
ETA2: Well, after getting a chance to watch some more, I'm not so sure this guy doesn't need glasses on some of these. Not that it would surprise me that the media might do this, but there's got to be better than this for evidence.

Still an interesting find though OP.
edit on 7/8/2012 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

YES THANK YOU!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Some of those didn't look at all the same to me.
Maybe I am just blind. I am several minutes in, and I get what the guy is saying...but some just don't look the same at all IMO. I am going to finish the video, and see if he can come up with more.

It is an interesting concept though, and I have no doubt that it happens on occasion.

ETA That wow!! He is trying to link some pretty big events!
Not sure what I think about that. Wild.
edit on 7/8/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yeah it has been posted here months ago. This guy did put together some good matches, but he also was way off on some too. In my opinion, he was about 65% accurate, especially with people doing fake news reports and shows like the Bachelor.

I would say the guy sees a lot of correlations that just aren't there.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I knew alex jones was a disinfo agent as soon as the whole shooting drones down with a shotgun thing came up....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
sorry didn't know this was old news, lol, well it's still a reminder to not trust the news...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I hate to throw cold water on your conspiracy--believe me I like a good conspiracy as well as the next guy; otherwise I'd be on the Care Bears forum. (Waitaminit... Care Bears may be a conspiracy too. Hmmm....)

But this guy, DallasGoldBug--I don't know whether he's a bigtime hoaxer or whether he believes his own BS. Anyway, his earlier video on this showed up here a year or two ago. Once all the ATSers got ahold of it, it turned out to be pretty laughable. Anyway: Don't wed yourself to this thing. You may end up being embarrassed....

ETA: Well, I see I'm a bit slow on the draw. Good try, though. Please don't be discouraged....
edit on 7/8/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I hate to throw cold water on your conspiracy--believe me I like a good conspiracy as well as the next guy; otherwise I'd be on the Care Bears forum. (Waitaminit... Care Bears may be a conspiracy too. Hmmm....)

But this guy, DallasGoldBug--I don't know whether he's a bigtime hoaxer or whether he believes his own BS. Anyway, his earlier video on this showed up here a year or two ago. Once all the ATSers got ahold of it, it turned out to be pretty laughable. Anyway: Don't wed yourself to this thing. You may end up being embarrassed....

You know the care bears are spreading the gay agenda with their rainbows and sunshine... Teasing. Only teasing. You left it open...I couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

yeah im not wed to it. i looked again and paid to attention to the southpark thing, now im not sold, but like the other guy here said, there are SOME stuff in this video thats obviously true.

Hey, a broken clock is right twice a day...

link   
I watched the first five or six. I don't see it.

What is really annoying about this sort of allegation is that if you believe two different personalities are being played by the same actor then do some real world research. If this were true it would hardly be difficult to confirm. There's no way to hide something like this in today's information age. I would guess that in most of these cases you could actually meet the people involved with a little effort and confirm that they really exist. Of course, no one sober enough to undertake a project like that is going to waste their energy on such a foolish premise.

link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

You know the care bears are spreading the gay agenda with their rainbows and sunshine... Teasing. Only teasing. You left it open...I couldn't resist.

Damn! I knew it had to be something. I tried to crack it myself, but I just didn't have the intellect for it....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueminatti
sorry didn't know this was old news, lol, well it's still a reminder to not trust the news...

It's news to a lot of people. I personally didn't know about it until GLP had the guy on their show a couple of months back. I don't buy the story 100% though.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Your right.

Nathan Lane is a vampire too.....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I had a problem with some of the images, too. But I didn't have a problem with a couple of images I have found on my own.
Listen up, folks, we have someone right here with another identity. Take a look at the image below and see how it looks a LOT like Kangaruex's avatar.

Spill the beans, Kanga, who are you really???

edit on 7/8/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hey look, it's Nicholas Cage, or is it?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

I watched the whole video. There's nothing to debunk.

The person on the video is INSANE. Almost 100% of the photo comparisons don't match up and did the guy allude that Jordan Maxwell is really William Cooper?

This is garbage.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Well you said it. I agree. INSANE.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I had a problem with some of the images, too. But I didn't have a problem with a couple of images I have found on my own.
Listen up, folks, we have someone right here with another identity. Take a look at the image below and see how it looks a LOT like Kangaruex's avatar.

Spill the beans, Kanga, who are you really???

edit on 7/8/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

I was trying to start a new life... I didn't take that baby. If the joey doesn't fit, you must acquit I told them. I should have known my past would catch up with me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join