It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining The Dots.. Following The Money... Where Did It All Go???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't know but someone does...

Whenever something big happens or is about to happen, if the "event" has been suppressed from public knowledge then a justification is needed for the loss of money...

But it did not just disappear...

Where did those trillions go??

A couple of days before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld said that the US government "Had lost" $4 trillion.. How does one do that?? Then 9/11 happened and this was seemingly brushed under the carpet.. Then we have the economic collapse and the publics of many nations seemingly robbed of our cash to prop up the banks and now whole countries..

Where did all of this lost cash go??? And what is it being used for??? Surely someone knows??

My own theory is that the governments collectively know of a big disaster thats on the way... They are building for it, storing stuff in salt mines (they are doing this in the UK), making "arks" for seeds....

Just a theory... But all that cash did not just disappear... Where did it go???
edit on 8-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Off -Shore Banks.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's amazing that trillions of dollars of others peoples money can go missing and no one is sitting in jail. Most people flip out on the kid a McDonalds if they get back the wrong change. I just don't understand why it's not a big deal. I say no more money for foreign wars and corporate welfare until you can show me where you blew the last money we gave you. That's what my Dad would tell me when ever I asked him for more allowance. Quick someone shake down the couch cushions at the White House!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
But but if that was true then it would be like in Deep Impact where the Goobment told everyone well before the event. They even tried to save us all.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Here we go.The trillions dollar question.Was WTC 7 where the files were kept and the matter being investigated at the time?Also, the records were kept at the Exact spot that the Pentagon was targeted?How convenient. Wrap it up and put a bow on it. Also,when you can print money at will, as with our current system, why steal it? The fact is that money is being taken out of system.Obvious intent is to crash it.And yes the are preparing. For that.
edit on 8-7-2012 by jkeyes because: add

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
But but if that was true then it would be like in Deep Impact where the Goobment told everyone well before the event. They even tried to save us all.

Or they wouldnt tell anyone because they REALLY have a depopulation agenda???

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkeyes
reply to post by EvanB

Here we go.The trillions dollar question.Was WTC 7 where the files were kept and the matter being investigated at the time?Also, the records were kept at the Exact spot that the Pentagon was targeted?How convenient. Wrap it up and put a bow on it.

And the very convenient economic collapse...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I find it rather interesting that the ENRON situation just up and dissipated as well. The incriminating records were also held in building 7. Yes there were a couple of indictments but nothing was actually done about it and the money was never given back to the people of California or even accounted for.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If they, whoever they are, have a depopulation agenda it's failed.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
If they, whoever they are, have a depopulation agenda it's failed.

Maybe THEY don't have to do anything?? Maybe nature will do it for them....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Moher nature is P-Oed and she's bound to retaliate soon, with natural disasters or desease. One way or the other most arr gonna bite the dust...hard.
edit on 9-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join