It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Is A Company

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There are three Gods (higher powers)! Allow me to explain.

These three living beings that are the higher powers are finite but very powerful supernaturally.

They all had their beginning at the same exact time as time started. So they are with a beginnning, but not with an end. Which is a cool thing.

They are as an only company responsible for paradise and hell. That's all there is is paradise and hell. In this universe it's hell. In some other universe it's paradise.

I found out in some cool way that they relate with each other, and are as close best friends.

One is mascaline. And the other two are femanin.

Every number (13, 222, 23, 32, and 53) that I came across, oddly, oddly had three in one way or another in common. That comes as a conformation to there being three Gods (higher powers). And know this, this earth planet is the 3rd one from the sun. That's been a clue the entire time for three!

The clues to the truth are around us.

The Gods (higher powers) are a company. This is the reason there are three superpower countries on this 3rd earth now (USA, CHINA, and RUSSIA), to co-sign.

Mysteries are unfolding sign by co-sign in 2012.

Have any of you found out that there are three Gods (higher powers)?

Life and life's beginning don't make sense. Three higher powers don't make sense. Don't make sense is what is so in common. But what doesn't make sense is what makes sense for the ultimate reality.
edit on 8-7-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I believe you are mistaken in saying there are three gods. Through my experiences i have found that there is one god. One 'god' that created our reality and all the laws that govern it. Creation is a duality, it functions according to laws, it posesses polarity on every level. I do not 'know' god because that is not possible. I CAN know what god is not, though. The one god expresses its existence through myself, and through creation which envelops me. I am merely a witness to creation, in the grand scheme of things i cannot 'change' it but i can go with the flow or against it. In life i have gone with the flow and i have resisted it, largely to learn life lessons and place my consciousness in a higher spot than before.

I see my physical self as a vessel that my soul resides in. My soul belongs to the great spirit that animates everything in creation. The great spirit is a manifestation by god. This can be mathematically represented in an exponential function that approaches but never touches infinity. Just as math can prove to our logical minds a pattern, we can hold these values close and become closer or further from god, but we will never reach 'god' without departing this reality, only get infinitely closer or further away. This is where willpower enters the equation, willpower is the fumes that are created when our heart uses emotion. These 'fumes' are processed by the mind and tug it in one way or another to a specific degree. If the tug is dominant enough, that is the pathway we will think that we "chose" when really it was our fate.

There is no heaven or hell, just closer to or further from life and love. (just as there is no 'cold', just the absence of heat, which is why there is an absolute zero) There is one reality and it is infinite. There is only one creator. And there is only one me.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There are countless Higher Powers, intermediaries, and base-level spiritual figures.

That there would only be three is ridiculous.

More than likely, three Higher Powers have attached themselves to you, because of your spiritual explorations.

Learn their names, their qualities, and their intentions.

Then begin to work with them to unravel the mystery of your personal archetype.

Good luck.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

There is one reality and it is infinite. There is only one creator. And there is only one me

According to quantum physics, and the Everett Tree theory, there could be incalculable universes, and therefore incalculable realities, with incalculable versions of yourself.

Like the mathematical proofs, these personas never intersect, but merge ever-closer into infinity.

Only through the mystical can we overlap with them.

The same as two parallel lines can only ever converge in an imagined, but visible, point in non-space, present in reality.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

join