It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution 2012 Get ready it's going to happen (arms treaty)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
and they said they dont want our guns....

They can have them back - one bullet at a time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Blah Blah Blah - more tough talk from fleabag and friends.

You have arms to replace a tyrannical government, we have a tyrannical government.

This thing will be signed and you'll move the goal line a little farther. Then again and again and again.

You guys are the cowards at the bar, always talking tough never acting upon it.

blah blah blah
edit on 8-7-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

It's like they are just begging for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have some friends working to get the audio up for the call to arms via youtube. I will post the link on this forum. In the mean time here is the link to the shows website. www.braveheartradio.net...

The call to arms is in the last half of the 3rd hour. www.braveheartradio.net...

eta: 39:52 in the clip is where the CTA is issued

edit on 8-7-2012 by SWCCFAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here is the youtube video. As of this posting it is being uploaded it should be done with in the hour.

Please spread the word and make this go viral.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Why are you posting a article from 6/07/2011? and acting like it something current? Has the senate ratified this treaty? How far along are we in this process? Why would they work on this during a election year? or is this more fear mongering from the right propaganda machine?

The Senate does not ratify treaties, the President does.

From a response given by member/moderator MaxMars to my thread about this treaty.

"Treaty" has a much more restricted meaning under the constitutional law of the United States. It is an international agreement that has received the "advice and consent" (in practice, just the consent) of two-thirds of the Senate and that has been ratified by the President. The Senate does not ratify treaties. When the Senate gives its consent, the President--acting as the chief diplomat of the United States--has discretion whether or not to ratify the instrument. Through the course of U. S. history, several instruments that have received the Senate's consent have nonetheless remained unratified. Those instruments are not in force for the United States, despite the Senate's consent to them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We know Obama and his administration have tried, and even succeded in some cases, in enacting legislation without the consent of the Senate or the House, such as the backdoor funding that Obama gave to the EPA to enact cap-and-trade legislation to "regulate greenhouse gases" even after Congress rejected this legislation in 2010.

What makes you think that Obama will not try to do the same thing with this treaty?...

We know for a FACT that Fast and Furious was another backdoor attempt by the Obama administration to blame our laws on legal firearms for the weapons that the Obama administration GAVE to the Mexican drug cartel...

If you were smart you would put all this together and realize that not only does the Obama administration would use any way to enact legislation to heavily restrict, or even ban firearms in the U.S., but you would also realize that Obama, and his administration do not care AT ALL for the United States Constitution, or any of our rights enumerated within the Constitution.

edit on 8-7-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pushmepullu
reply to post by SWCCFAN

well, due to a burglary that occurred upon finishing the read of your post i'm afraid there isn't any firearms on the premises for the fed to confiscate.
if this is true it would be the final nail in the coffin for our dear old uncle sam.

I had all of my firearms with me on a fishing trip last month and the boat sank and l the firearms are at the bottom. Except for this old russian rifle...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well said.

The process of who signs off on it and who ratifies it is a valid argument and point taken.

However the implementation of this will likely end in armed conflict in this nation.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pushmepullu

I had the same thing happen to me. How very strange....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
BTW, I was just reading the press release of the first meeting and found the following fact.

Some members who agree with this legislation have claimed that this treaty would not affect national legislation on firearms, but in fact the opposite is the truth.

I posted the following information today on the original thread I made about this treaty a few days ago.

This comes directly from the mouth of that idiot UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. In the speech he made he states, and I quote;

UN Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty - 1st meeting
Yet, armed conflicts had killed, injured or displaced civilians and had negative impacts on aid, he said. “Poorly regulated trade in weaponry is a major obstacle to everything we do,” he added, noting that armed conflicts had hampered emergency assistance deliveries and, in the last decade, armed attacks had killed nearly 800 humanitarian workers. “An agreed set of standards for arms exports along with strict national legislation can help begin to change all that.

Such a treaty would also bolster the ability to promote social and economic development and women’s empowerment, support peacekeeping and peacebuilding and protect civilians while fostering the rule of law, he said.

www.un.org...

Let's read the goal again...

An agreed set of standards for arms exports along with strict national legislation can help begin to change all that.

www.un.org...

What do the defenders of this treaty who claimed it would not impose national legislation have to say now?...

Are you going to make another excuse?...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This treaty will impose STRICT national legislation to heavily restrict, or even ban firearms in countries like the U.S.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
Like beezzer said, I'd find it amusing as well. Who would be the ones collecting the weapons? Law enforcement? Military? It would be virtually impossible.

edit on 8-7-2012 by UnaChispa because: (no reason given)

They don't have to collect, all they need to do is make it law for you to bring in your firearms in for new licensing requirements. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of semi-automatic weapons firearms. It isn't going to be some immediate Feds gonna go take all the firearms, it is going to be a slow process. Why would they want to start a civil war when you can slowly make everyone submit.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by UnaChispa
Like beezzer said, I'd find it amusing as well. Who would be the ones collecting the weapons? Law enforcement? Military? It would be virtually impossible.

edit on 8-7-2012 by UnaChispa because: (no reason given)

They don't have to collect, all they need to do is make it law for you to bring in your firearms in for new licensing requirements. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of semi-automatic weapons firearms. It isn't going to be some immediate Feds gonna go take all the firearms, it is going to be a slow process. Why would they want to start a civil war when you can slowly make everyone submit.

What will happen when all the people I know refuse to turn in their semi-automatic rifles? Wont the Feds go out and start collecting, or I should say, try to collect?

My friends have dozens of these weapons and they are not just going to hand them over because the Law says they have to. If this ever happens, there will be bloodshed and that is a fact. Anyone who thinks that there will not be isnt living in reality.

There will be those that will turn in their guns, yes, but I believe that the number of those that will not, will be far greater than those who submit.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

If 1/3 of the population owns firearms and only 1% fight back thats still about 1 million people taking up arms.

Don't forget that DHS ordered 450 Million rounds of .40 cal Hollow point ammo. Thats enough to kill every man woman and child in the US 1.5 times.

They come up with an O-plan and train then comes the warning order and action is taken.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It happened during Katrina, no one really resisted. As I said, there isn't going to be some massive military, police OP, they don't have to do it that way. Just a few at a time, you will hear about some in the news.....some will fight back, but they will just be labeled as domestic terrorists.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Exactly, and they will have drones flying overhead to track us down. Anybody with any common sense can put all this together and see what their plans are. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I'm really surprised that they are putting all the pieces of their plans out there for us to see. Its almost as if they are happy to let us know what they have in store for us.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

My first double post.
edit on 7/8/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

It happened during Katrina, no one really resisted. As I said, there isn't going to be some massive military, police OP, they don't have to do it that way. Just a few at a time, you will hear about some in the news.....some will fight back, but they will just be labeled as domestic terrorists.

But with Katrina, it was localized to one part of America. This will be nationwide, therefore there will be numerous people that will not submit to their authority, even if it means being labeled as a domestic terrorist. The Second Amendment and the Right to bear arms, is sacred to most Patriots.

You may be right. They may do it a few at a time. But what do you think all the Patriots across the nation will be doing when they start hearing about the guns being confiscated say in California for instance. They wont be sitting and waiting to see if it will happen to them Im sure.

Whether they do it slow or fast, it will not be good. There will be a lot of blood spilled on both sides. Taking the right to bear arms inside America, or the right to semi-automatic weapons, is a can of worms that they should think long and hard about before they even consider opening it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Here is the youtube video. As of this posting it is being uploaded it should be done with in the hour.

Please spread the word and make this go viral.

Video was too long ..... here is the cut down version.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Where do I sign up 2u2 me for more details if you can

I know some that read this may not agree, but I would rather die on my feet before I live on my knees.

I with ya there too

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I commented on this on another thread saying the UN is barking up the wrong tree with this.. it's never going to happen. But if this man is callin his boys to get ready...

Then it's time to get ready. It's gonna get ugly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join