It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution 2012 Get ready it's going to happen (arms treaty)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Which time did you have bullets whizzing past you, in DEFENSE of this country?

You have only been used as a Pawn , by Imperialistic America Corporations, not in Defense of this country.

That’s your opinion. I took an oath to defend the constitution not corporate interests.

The time has come , and gone, for resistance.

Americans are fat and well fed, they will not fight.

The time hasn’t arrived but there are plenty of Americans who will only be pushed so far. After all, it’s not about us it’s about our children and their eventual children.

As far as American’s being fat, I can only speak for myself. I will say this: I’m not as LEAN! I’m TWICE AS MEAN! And I’m STILL A MARINE!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It never ends with they are going to take our guns, NWO, UN taking over, revolution fantasies does it? Only America has so few problems that we need to make them up.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

As far as American’s being fat, I can only speak for myself. I will say this: I’m not as LEAN! I’m TWICE AS MEAN! And I’m STILL A MARINE!

Ok . I hear that.

I'll stop asking the tough questions, and leave this thread for the Semper Fi, Oo Rah fest it was meant to be.

Wake me when the Revolution starts.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

It never ends with they are going to take our guns, NWO, UN taking over, revolution fantasies does it? Only America has so few problems that we need to make them up.

Yes, the meetings going on this month are all make believe!

Go back to sleep. Others will remain vigilant while you nap!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Make up what exactly?

The UN arms trade treaty?

Are you sure you posted on the correct thread?

I think you may be looking for the Predictions & Prophecies Forum

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Ok . I hear that.

I'll stop asking the tough questions, and leave this thread for the Semper Fi, Oo Rah fest it was meant to be.

Wake me when the Revolution starts.

What tough question? You said Americans are too fat and lazy to stand up.

You’re strange! What did you expect me to say?? “Yes, twosides, you’re right! We’re all too fat to fight TPTB who are raping our constitution. We’ll just stay on the couch and wait for the new season of American Idol.”

That’s simply not the case, bud! And you are awake…you just have a negative attitude.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hmm... So if they want to take my gun are they going to reimburse me for the money I paid for it? What about my ammo? My gun case? Who's going to pay for all this? I think Americans would be more mad about the fact that the government wants to TAKE our weapons and not at least give us our $$$ back for them.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Americans why might i ask do u need all these guns?? it shocks me do u like murder? cause that is what guns are for

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthatbigfoot
Americans why might i ask do u need all these guns?? it shocks me do u like murder? cause that is what guns are for

Firearms are a tool used for Hunting, self defense and yes waging war.

You don't need a gun to murder someone.

You could use a car, airplane, knife, hammer or a tea cup.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I have a friend named Jon that lives up in PA. I have know him for about 5 years. He is a Volunteer Firefighter up there and Host a local radio show. He is a machinist by trade and a great Patriot.

last night he called me and asked to get the guys together for a skype call. Felix Wilson was in this same group where over the last 5 years we researched as a team and verified information for Alarm and Muster.

Has Alarm and Muster put out the call yet? Ive looked on different Militia websites and dont see any mention of it, although everyone is talking about the Small Arms Treaty being signed this month.

For those that think we Americans are too fat and lazy to fight, they are in for a big surprise if they try to push gun control here. There will be more people that will fight than anyone could fathom.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

More specifically:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land.

It's not that treaties are above or below the constitution, they're equal.

These absurd arguments that this international action is unconstitutional or that foreign aid is unconstitutional are unfounded if you bother to actually read the constitution.
The states are bound by international treaties as they're part of the 'supreme law of the land.'

As with most, if not all, actions taken by the UN it's up to individual governments to enforce their agreed actions. If the US government doesn't abide by a treaty then the UN can write a sternly written letter. That's about the extent of their power.

Put your thinking caps on, seriously, this isn't going to affect any of you on any level...ever.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

The call tree will be activated if and when this is signed. Unless they are under a rock or already bugged out they are aware. I have been in contact with the states I am responsible for notifying.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Arms trade treaty and the Second Amendment conflict.

They are not equal.

The treaty seeks to regulate and infringe while the second amendment provides a protection that our right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

How is this not an issue?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by kennylee

The call tree will be activated if and when this is signed. Unless they are under a rock or already bugged out they are aware. I have been in contact with the states I am responsible for notifying.

That's what I was thinking but I just wanted it verified. Thanks for that. And as far as being aware, Patriots everywhere are very aware of this situation. My friends and I have been keeping an eye on this for a while now. We are hoping that the Constitution will prevail, but we are prepared in case it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by links234

Arms trade treaty and the Second Amendment conflict.
Could you cite specific language from the Treaty which shows this to be factual?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
funny how the only way some can imagine this playing out is by what hollywood has fed you. i cannot believe you would put movie clips in your opening post, as if that's what it's going to look like. you have been brainwashed with imagery.

stop spreading your disease.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Well it hasn't been published yet. I have been watching and listening to the debate language the UN member nations are spewing. So we will know how bad this is on the 27th of July. Given what I have heard so far firearms would be owned by member nations citizens that are allowed to under their nations laws. It seems the UN will have a world wide registration of firearms owned by individuals. There has also been talk about limiting sporting firearms to single shot only.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

The time for revolution in this country is ripe, we have the nefarious fast&furious, our rights daily are being ravaged, leadership that is criminal, arrogant and foolish. Are we as Americans ready for revolution? I think the answer might be yes. Will it happen?, who knows?
One thing is for sure, by now every patriot in this land is on high alert.
Let us pray that this never comes to pass.

This is just my opinion, and not meant to fan the flames.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You know what I think will happen?

Nothing.

First of all, I've seen different interpretations of this UN agreement, and it depends who you talk to. No one seems to have a real genuine copy of exactly what it all means. It's all so vague and only seems to be posted in a way to highlight the opinions and beliefs of whoever is ranting about it at any given time.

Secondly, even if we assume that it does go a., what makes people think that anyone is actually going to stand up about this?

The American government brought in the Patriot Act without any argument from the American people. That theoretically eroded your rights beyond anything the US government has ever done, it affected every single American citizen - not just gun owners. Where was the massive outcry and protest?

Then you have your government spitting in the face of precious capitalism and using your money to bail out their bankster buddies and their friends in industry, leaving the people going bankrupt. Where was the mass protest then? The Republican factions are seemingly all for the collapse of capitalism, barely able to make a peep about it but quick to scream about those "commie" Occupiers (the ones actually getting off their asses and DOING SOMETHING).

Even if this means what so many seem to think it means (I'm yet to be convinced) most Americans are incapable of protesting, especially while you have American Idol to worship.

In almost every other country around the world we've seen incredible protests against the increasing dictatorships encroaching on the people, the double-standards of governments bailing out their buddies, the increasing controls and censorship, the corruption and the damage caused by austerity measures.

But in America, if you're not too distracted by crap TV and fake "news" and you do actually show some political opinion, you waste your time bitching at each other for the clothes people wear, the lifestyles people have or their background.

Too many Americans are divided down the party line. Although, it seems the liberals are winning when it comes to being politically engaged rather than argumentative and aggressive like conservatives. As an outsider, I share views from both conservative and liberal sides (shocking, but people CAN actually form their own opinions outside of what a party - or "team" - thinks!) and I see it every day on here and on every American news show I have the misfortune to witness. While those young people out there in the cities are standing up and getting together, most conservatives are busy on the internet or news calling them all druggies and miscreants. But they're the ones actually expressing an opinion, while the typical conservative is at home ranting at the TV and blaming "liberals" for everything that's wrong in America.

In a way, I hope your government does start to infringe on your rights to own guns, maybe that's what it'll take for Americans to actually have passion about the actions of their government, instead of the mindless cheer-leading.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Roger, it's my impression thus far that this treaty focuses on international trade and regulation of arms. I made some comments in seabag's thread regarding this, and stated that it appears this specific treaty is not a threat to the second amendment, but keep an eye out for future UN treaties.

There are a lot of websites around the net that are currently referring to this as a Small Arms Trade Treaty, where in reality it's scope is much larger and focuses mainly on the illicit trade of military arms... Everything from naval vessels on down through aircraft, tanks, artillery systems and so on.

However some interpret this as a threat to our gun laws domestically, and imply that it can indeed reach into our Second Amendment. I have my doubts about that, but would be as equally concerned as you if it can.

Imagine what the laws would be like in the US if the Second Amendment didn't exist - We'd be disarmed by now for sure. I will refrain from speculating further and follow the thread as the meetings continue in New York throughout the month.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join