It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness is in the eye of the beholder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The Molly alter is under guarded lock and key and is self programmed meme-hack of my mind.

All religious teachings are written in such a way as to provide the readership with a variety of interpretations, catering for a broad spectrum of consciousness and capacity of response to the words. There are those who require a literal interpretation and there are others who look deeper into the mysteries of life and the universe, and find hidden meaning behind the words.

So there are shades of meaning in all religious texts but the deeper truths are hidden behind words and in some cases purposely distorted so the esoteric truths do not find their way into the unwise who would misuse them for their own selfish gain, allegory and symbolism are constantly used for this purpose as well as metaphor.

The multitude of religious and spiritual faith among us all has given rise to much conflict as we all attempt to decipher the truth of the sacred teachings passed from generation to generation, and like the Chinese Whispers game errors are bound to accumulate in the retelling's.

Because I possess a certain amount of genius I have forsaken large amounts of the established religious teachings and created a new one, just for myself and which settles comfortably with my current worldview of life and death. It's called Xao and while it is in it's early stages of creation it has so far worked remarkably well.

Xao is a system incorporating Tao/Dao with chaos sorcery, I began it so I could compare the ancient sciences of the 'stargods' with today's scientific advancements and experiment with mallable reality via dark magi path-workings. By establishing a rapport with negative entities I have been able to fathom a symbosis with such things that consider human emotion as nourishment.

Since Xao has been personal to me for such a long time it has developed a kind of meta language of its own, new words for my own understanding such as 'istori' which in the simplest terms relates to how mythic legends are a history in their own right, only the language structure is alien to modern understanding i.e the summerian creation myths contain a true account but we have no real context anchor to correctly know its meaning. We were not there then to witness what it was that was being recorded.

?Has anything I have written make sense to anyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I agree with this part (the beginning paragraphs)

All religious teachings are written in such a way as to provide the readership with a variety of interpretations, catering for a broad spectrum of consciousness and capacity of response to the words. There are those who require a literal interpretation and there are others who look deeper into the mysteries of life and the universe, and find hidden meaning behind the words.

So there are shades of meaning in all religious texts but the deeper truths are hidden behind words and in some cases purposely distorted so the esoteric truths do not find their way into the unwise who would misuse them for their own selfish gain, allegory and symbolism are constantly used for this purpose as well as metaphor.

The multitude of religious and spiritual faith among us all has given rise to much conflict as we all attempt to decipher the truth of the sacred teachings passed from generation to generation, and like the Chinese Whispers game errors are bound to accumulate in the retelling's.

No comment as to your "genius" or Xao system.
Just don't hurt anybody, please.

new topics

join