It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden video camera inside Zionist's prison‬‏

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

You are simply repeating the standard zionist dirge to justify every thing.

You need to focus your mind on the fact that the Palestinians have a right of self determination denied to them by zionists through force.

The rockets are useless and ineffectual and are symbolic in nature. A zionist artillery shell in Gaza kills more Palestinians in one hit.

I also want you to prove that Israel has intercepted a ship full of weapons being sent to Palestine.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by votan

It is their nation. They can deport and detain who they want. whether it be proper or not.

They were placed in prison simply because they wanted to go to Palestine. Israel has no right to prevent them nor does it have a right to imprison innocent travelers.

A nation can decide who crosses their borders. Those women or any person for that matter can go into palestine but just not through israel. what is so hard about that?? israel can do what it wants with its borders. there is more than one way to get into palestine.

now if israel was trying to detain people going into palestine through another country then maybe you have a case but you have nada.

Also some food for thought. If you happen to come into the USA with a visa you are not allowed to use it as a pass through to another country . so you cannot enter mexico or canada.. it is not allowed. at least that has been my experience with it.

I am really unsure why you are trying to use this to support your agenda.
edit on 15-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

reply to post by votan

It is their nation. They can deport and detain who they want. whether it be proper or not.

They were placed in prison simply because they wanted to go to Palestine. Israel has no right to prevent them nor does it have a right to imprison innocent travelers.

A nation can decide who crosses their borders. Those women or any person for that matter can go into palestine but just not through israel. what is so hard about that?? israel can do what it wants with its borders. there is more than one way to get into palestine.

now if israel was trying to detain people going into palestine through another country then maybe you have a case but you have nada.

Also some food for thought. If you happen to come into the USA with a visa you are not allowed to use it as a pass through to another country . so you cannot enter mexico or canada.. it is not allowed. at least that has been my experience with it.

Israel has no right to blockade the Palestinian territories and is required to make arrangement to safely transit travelers and not imprison them. You seem to be ignorant of international law and history.

Read about Check Point Charlie and the Berlin blockade.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

In most Muslim or Arab prisons in the Middle East they would be beaten, raped and probably killed.

I would like some facts, figures and evidence to support this claim or it is nothing more than hearsay. It is clear torture is pervasive but I would like to see the figures on the number of people that go into prion in Arab countries and the number that don't come out.

So your assertion is that since Arab countries do not enforce human rights and human dignity stringently and they have practices which are, said bluntly, disgusting, Israel should do the same? Sounds pretty stupid to me, but I guess small minds follow the mentality of monkey see, monkey do.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by votan

Israel has no right to blockade the Palestinian territories and is required to make arrangement to safely transit travelers and not imprison them. You seem to be ignorant of international law and history.

Read about Check Point Charlie and the Berlin blockade.

It has nothing to do with law or history.. it has to do with common sense. Two areas are at each others throats constantly and these retarded women want to travel to palestine through israel... really?? really??

HOw does that make any sense?? it does not, it is retarded.

you are trying to find any reason to put israel in a bad light.. the fact of the matter is both sides are retarded in their conflict.

You are whining because one country will not make life easy for their enemy.... really? really?

You should buy some common sense. never have I said it is fair.... but its common sense they will make it difficult..
really guy?? really? you are going to whine about this??

have you thought about how these women who said they were stripped of everything manged to keep a camera to document everything AND manage to film for what was it five days?? really?? Do they make cams that can record and have batteries last that long??
...but of course you will ignore this.

I side with no one on this because i can crap on israel all day.. but you sir need to pick your battles

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

It has nothing to do with law or history.. it has to do with common sense.

As far as you are concerned common sense over rides law, history and justice.

It is common sense to exploit another person, or do anything that serves your interests because it is common sense.

This is the problem with morally ambivalent persons like you and the zionist enclave in Palestine.

Long after you have gone and forgotten, Palestine will be free and the zionists will dealt with according to common sense. Ironic, huh?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by votan

It has nothing to do with law or history.. it has to do with common sense.

As far as you are concerned common sense over rides law, history and justice.

It is common sense to exploit another person, or do anything that serves your interests because it is common sense.

This is the problem with morally ambivalent persons like you and the zionist enclave in Palestine.

Long after you have gone and forgotten, Palestine will be free and the zionists will dealt with according to common sense. Ironic, huh?

you give me a headache.... WHY WOULD YOU TRAVEL TO A WAR TORN AREA! it is like visiting a home when there is a domestic dispute going on...MAKES NO SENSE.

You just like to say zionists.. this zionist that.

Why is it that people like you want to always change things with laws ... have you read most laws.. laws make no sense and are usually brought about because people do not take responsibility for themselves.

These women have very warped priorities... hmm should i travel to a war torn area where things can go bad for me OR should I stay safe for the benefit of my family. they put themselves in a messed up situation where things are more prone to go wrong that right.. then they whine.. Own up to your decisions please.

why do you always avoid the camera question???

it is very difficult to talk to a person like you because someone is either with or against you.. you pile me in with the"zionists" which is a word you love to toss around. You remind me of George Bush with the with us or against us mentality.

You are part of the problem. You are manipulated into taking sides and made to dance like a puppet that is what you are. You buy into all this crap.

learn to think stop being told what to think and how to think.

I can crap on israel all day and this is one instance where you are just grasping at straws not to mention it seems like a setup based on the video .

never have i asked for palestine to be enslaved or free.. no where have i said israel was right.. you love insinuate where i stand.

it throws you completely off when someone is telling you that you are wrong and they are not on the opposing side because you have nothing to say because you can't respond with " BLAH BLAH DOWN WITH ZIONISTS YOU ARE A ZIONISTS BLAH BALH ZIONIST" .. but go ahead and add me as a zionist just like the USA adds any country that does not agree with them as terrorists or a corrupt regime.

How about this... given israel and palestine are always pelting each other with rockets and missiles why would israel add more targets to palestine... WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT.

lets say these women had been let in and the very next day they are hit with a retaliation/aggressive attack by israel.

what would you be crying about then??

it is a war torn area this is why you should not go there. COMMON SENSE THINK MAN THINK .

learn to pick your battles. really

If palestine is free some day...good for them then they will go on to oppress another people/region/country and then people like you will whine about it and find asinine occurrences like this one to argue against the new equivalent of "zionists".

you should really study civilizations and realize just how foolish you are. They go through eras and cycles and always end up the same.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

"I also want you to prove that Israel has intercepted a ship full of weapons being sent to Palestine.”

I just never know whether you're playing dumb, lying or just ignorant. Seriously, please clarify that for me.

You never heard of it?
Karine A:
en.wikipedia.org...

Victoria:
www.haaretz.com...

Wait, there's more...just do your research for once. RENSE is not a source, unless you're fond of manure.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Israel just misunderstood their need for weapons, they were only for peaceful use, of course

As the previous poster has stated their isn't much common sense for the Palestinian apoligists on ATS, they see everything that Israel does as evil and as some type of Zionist plot!

Yet if Hamas in the West Bank would just cease the attacks on Israel which just becomes 'tit for tat' then maybe the people of Gaza would find themselves having a much better quality of life and freedom. Before anyone attacks me and tells me that I am deluded, just understand that I have been to the West Bank and it is thriving like many developing cities with glass block towers being built, fully stocked supermarkets, new schools, universities and employment! Why? Because they are not making war with Israel anymore, they are just getting on with their lives!

Now contrast that with Gaza and you may start to see the truth.

I do NOT support everything that Israel does, but they do have the right to defend themselves like all other countries do, when they are constantly attacked.

For all those that say Israel is looking to expand an empire, answer this: why did Israel give over land for peace? They gave Egypt back huge lands (which would have served as an ideal buffer zone, which included fully developed Red Sea beach resorts. They gave back the West Bank and Gaza, why?

If you cannot comprehend the reason, then you cannot be helped, but I will try to enlighten you, it was so that they could live in peace! Hasn't really worked thus far has it, but who's fault is that?

Israel built a wall for one reason only to stop suicide bombings, funny enough that has worked as they haven't had one single suicide bombing on Israeli soil since!

Israel is a thriving tiny country which has beauty that rivals Italy, Greece, Turkey and Spain with a huge tourist economy which includes many muslims on tour!

Like any country, if you enter legally and adhere to their laws, you will be welcome but if you are intent on causing trouble and agitation, then you often get what you deserve! Not just in Israel, but everywhere!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How do you get arrested and thrown into a prison while being able to keep a camera, hidden or otherwise? I don't have a dog in this hunt, but something's fishy here.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Gulags are way worse than this.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why is it that right wing nuts always defend israel, is there any reasoning behind it?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kutas
Why is it that right wing nuts always defend israel, is there any reasoning behind it?

Still believing in the left right wing bs. People just love tribal mentality

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Its not tribal mentality, a republicans brain is structurally different from a democrat. The part of the brain that processes fear is larger in a republican, I guess that's why they love guns. But why would they defend israel?

A democrat brain has a larger structure that is involved in critical thinking, I guess that's why they can see past israels smoke screens.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Its not tribal mentality, a republicans brain is structurally different from a democrat. The part of the brain that processes fear is larger in a republican, I guess that's why they love guns. But why would they defend israel?

A democrat brain has a larger structure that is involved in critical thinking, I guess that's why they can see past israels smoke screens.

abcnews.go.com...

What? Have you ever considered that not everyone is American and don't think along your 2 party line nonsense?

For god sake grow up with this BS!

We live in a world where we are ruled by less than 1% of society, whilst we have the ability to feed the worldwide population, as well as give them the medical attention required and still have peace without any wars! However, it is these 1% who control your minds, don't care much about what the global population needs or requires but only care about themselves and their bank balances!

They brainwash you with this left wing/right wing BS, religion versus religion nonsense to keep you all under control and create the wars they require to decrease the world population, obtain more of the worlds resources and keep everyone in fear and dumbed down, its time to wake up!

Hopefully one day we will, where Arabs & Israeli's can live in peace side by side, Serbins and Bosnians can live without the brutal hatred, various tribes in Africa can celebrate their diversity without beheading each over or gunning down thousands of innocents. A world where common sense rules and greed.

We are all HUMAN, lets get along!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

Sorry I just re-read that again and I still cannot believe that you stated a republican brain is structually different from a larger democratic brain LOL, Really? Please provide the evidence, now I cannot stop laughing

edit on 15/7/12 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

You are simply repeating the standard zionist dirge to justify every thing.

You need to focus your mind on the fact that the Palestinians have a right of self determination denied to them by zionists through force.

The rockets are useless and ineffectual and are symbolic in nature. A zionist artillery shell in Gaza kills more Palestinians in one hit.

I also want you to prove that Israel has intercepted a ship full of weapons being sent to Palestine.

www.bbc.co.uk...
ww... w.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-intercepts-ship-it-says-carried-iranian-weapons-bound-for-gaza/2011/03/15/AByI6TX_story.html

Now, I know you say that the BBC and Washington Post are just running lap dogs of the international zionist conspiracy, but there you go.
edit on 16-7-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Now, I know you say that the BBC and Washington Post are just running lap dogs of the international zionist conspiracy, but there you go.

Cheap shot.
Don't put words in my mouth.

I am going to say the BBC and the Washington Post reported Israel's claims.
You see, Israel was exposed murdering Turkish activists and imprisoning people who were lawfully going to Gaza.

So Israel pulled this lie out of its backside and the BBC and the Washington Post reported the zionist whinge

This is from your BBC article;

Israeli commandos have intercepted an Egypt-bound ship Israel says was carrying arms for militant groups in the Gaza Strip.

The German-owned vessel - the Victoria - was on its way from Turkey to the Egyptian port of Alexandria, it said.

This is what the ludacris Netanyahoo said;

"On the boat we discovered many weapons destined for terror groups in the heart of Gaza," said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

"The source of the weapons was Iran which is trying to arm the Strip."

WTF!!!!

The ship was from Turkey and going to Egypt and ol'Netanyahoo ropes in Syria, Hamas and Iran into this stupid propaganda stunt.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

abcnews.go.com...

Sorry I just re-read that again and I still cannot believe that you stated a republican brain is structually different from a larger democratic brain LOL, Really? Please provide the evidence, now I cannot stop laughing

It is a well researched fact showing that Republican males are less trusting of other human beings and are disassociated to a greater extent from society. They are also more likely to lend sympathy to those they view as winners because they identify with them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

abcnews.go.com...

It is a well researched fact showing that Republican males are less trusting of other human beings and are disassociated to a greater extent from society. They are also more likely to lend sympathy to those they view as winners because they identify with them.

What's wrong with identifying with successful people? Republicans are more responsible overall than liberals.
They focus on the future, not the now. They are more self reliant, and are proud and take pride in who they are and their accomplishments.
Democrats fail to take pride and consider pride some sort of "supremacist" ideology.
Democrats teach coexistants, but fail to coexist with conservatives.
This whole 2 party system is as outdated as segregation. Citizens need to unite, work together & solve our nations dilemma's regardless of this whole " I'm a liberal, so I MUST believe/support what a democrat ideology.
(same with conservatives) we need to just handle the problems not point fingers and blame the other party.
There was no two party system when Washington was president, they elected h because they believed he was the right man for the job.

Two party system is black & white thinking. It should have been abolished when segregation/Jim crow era became a thing of the past.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join