It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peasants Kidnapped for Businessmen who Shoot them for Pleasure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Firstly, I hope you haven't found the title misleading. I am here to ask help on this, not to provide much information on it. I didn't know how else to word the title without making it incredibly long and uninteresting.

Basically a few years ago I read (I think on ATS, but I can't be certain), a single post where somebody mentioned something about poor families in China selling some of their children to bandits. This is unimaginable but it has been known to happen.

Anyway, the post mentioned that many of the "peasants" kidnapped are sold on to an organisation who provide the kidnapped to rich businessmen who literally walk into a room, shoot the peasant dead and leave. All for personal gratification. Psychopaths at the highest echelon.

I recently started reading Jon Ronson's "The Psychopath Test" and it reminded me of this story.

Now I don't know if there's any truth to this at all, but I'm very interested again in trying to find out if there is. I have searched the net for such stories but found nothing concrete. It's not the easiest thing to search for as most of the stories are about kidnapped businessmen.

If this rings a bell for anyone please let me know. Sorry if you feel cheated by the thread title, I'm just trying to jog some memories and do some research but have nothing really to start with.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: To mention I used the word "peasant" as this is what I no doubt think upper class businessmen think of us working class. I didn't mean it in an insulting way.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I bet snopes has it

lol

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Well I hope to god it is a urban legend.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Are you sure they didn't mean ""pheasant""?
Are you sure this wasn't just the movie "Hostel"?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well it would have to be powerful AND dumb clients. Imagine you had such clients, a ceo walking in a room shooting a chinese kid in the face, or even a politician. Would you pass up the chance to take video of bill gates or former president clinton (not that I think they would enjoy such activities) to blackmail them?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Perhaps they wore a mask?

I'm not saying this is true I'm just trying to find out anything I can about it.

link   

Well, not so much Gates, maybe. But I could see Clinton doing this....

link   
People do not kill other people. That is just a silly rumor.

link   
reply to post by dashen

Are you sure this wasn't just the movie "Hostel"?

First thing that came to mind when I read the op.

link   
reply to post by dashen

Hilarious...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think this was a Hollywood movie.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Wouldn't Gates prefer to use a syringe and needle?

Edited: Just found this after doing a wee google search, an ATS thread on whether the Elite Hunting Club from Hostel is actually real as the film was billed as being inspired by real events.

I do believe that somewhere there will be a club like this. We will almost certainly never find out for sure as unlike in a movie, no one will escape and those with power/money enough to be members will also know if they say anything they or their families will be the next victims. Pretty scary idea though.

ATS Thread
edit on 8-7-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: added last paragraph

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I dont think this is true but Im sure that at someone some where has done it or will do it , never underestimate human greed, or the need of another human to hurt another human just for the hell of it

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Those previous answers to the OP must have been written by members of the same family of total genetic failures.
It is happening. In China, and many other places as well.
This subject is no playground for idiotic jokers.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951
I think this was a Hollywood movie.

yes it was
this one

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

I don't even know why I asked. Because it's a film it therefore doesn't really exist. Ok.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by trisvonbis

I don't even know why I asked. Because it's a film it therefore doesn't really exist. Ok.

Scope, I think the ATS thread mentioned below is probably the one you're looking for. I left you a U2U just in case you'd gone away mad....

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Wouldn't Gates prefer to use a syringe and needle?

Edited: Just found this after doing a wee google search, an ATS thread on whether the Elite Hunting Club from Hostel is actually real as the film was billed as being inspired by real events.

I do believe that somewhere there will be a club like this. We will almost certainly never find out for sure as unlike in a movie, no one will escape and those with power/money enough to be members will also know if they say anything they or their families will be the next victims. Pretty scary idea though.

ATS Thread

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Brilliant thank you this is exactly what I'm looking for. I have no idea why search doesn't work for me like this though lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That sounds like something straight out of 'Hostel'. And no, I would not be surprised if this "practice", takes place somewhere in the world. A lot of s*** going on around the globe these days. Stranger things have happened.
edit on 8-7-2012 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I have not read anything specifically on this..but the longer I live and the more I find out about life and people; "the good, the bad and the ugly" I really don't doubt that it is true. For many I am sure this is sport and fun to them; and the ones that promote it... make big bucks.

There are just some people in life that are pure evil; they like being evil; it is their pleasure and they enjoy making others suffer; it is fun to them and they are brilliant actors at deceiving the good people; until they have them in their traps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join