It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein, sent from above?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If this is true then why did Christians burn people at the stake for doing anything scientific?

Your avatar says: "You have to be a visionary to see it..."

Christians were the ones being burned at the stake by the Illuminati satanists...

The Illuminati has ALWAYS hated Christians and waged all out war on God and His people.

A TRUE visionary would know that.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

All Einstein did was come up with the theory it was Oppienheimer and the Manhattan Project that made it happen. So could I be credited with the creation of antimatter engines if I said it was possible? Not saying the guy was dumb he was a genius but their were bigger giants in his day.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Um arent we all sent by god? Even if we end up making bad or good choices?
I believe every single person born has the right to make a difference in this world. its just a matter of making the right choices,meeting the right people,being in the right place at the right time. I dont think destiny is predetermined at birth. In fact I know its not. What would be the point of creating a species that had no options but to follow a written script?
With that in mind every person has the potential to change this world in profound ways.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by jhill76

So God sent Einstein down to disprove the existence of God?

Cool.

Einstein Did NOT disprove the existence of God. Please do your research before you speak and try and make others look bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
PS..

Einstein, as crazy as he was, was amazing! One of the greatest theories he was working on, was the "Theory of Relativity". Here I will post a great Harvard lecture via YouTube. There very long. But if you understand what your watching, its great time spent.

www.youtube.com...

My favorite quote..

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."

*Albert Einstein
edit on 07/09/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

God has an active and passive will.

No one, knows the will of God. Not even you.

So please stop talking like you know all about God, and his will.

vvv

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Moskito

Einstein had very little to do with the b*°b project. He wrote a letter to Roosevelt encouraging him to let physicists develop the b*°b.

Einstein

The Making of the Atomic B*°b

When the test shot at the Trinity site was successful Oppenheimer, who was only a theorist and directed the project, said, "I am become death, destroyer of worlds."

He knew then what they'd done.
edit on 7/9/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/9/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
No one, knows the will of God. Not even you.

So please stop talking like you know all about God, and his will.

You sound just like the Pharisees who demanded that Jesus silence the crowd:

I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.
~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Confucius

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by jhill76

So God sent Einstein down to disprove the existence of God?

Cool.

I've seen many Quotes from Einstein and while he said The Bible was primitive fiction, he did not dismiss the idea that there was a grand orchestration going on in our universe and that science was like - and I quote - "looking into the mind of God".

His views on God may not have been biblical or religious, but it was definitely Pantheistic or Naturalistic.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I would say he was a Deist.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by arpgme

Definitely. Which kinda makes sense, given his position in reality.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by arpgme

That's another good posibility. At some points, he did talk about God being separate from Universe, but also has non-human view on morality but focused on universals.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Probably stems from his knowledge that man had a soul and his understanding of the nature of time. GRT 1916

Souls have no mass therefore are unaffected by time.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Let's take a look at Father. He knows best right? In his thinking, could he have not sent others down here from above, who have come here to help man in various ways.

Many think, if a person is not showing outside signs of holiness, they could not possibly be of God. People in the church, would say, scientists, they don't believe in God, so no.

Could God have sent Einstein down here to advance man, in an indirect way? Unlike Jesus, who he sent to help man in a very direct way.

It seems to me that there is a reason for everything and everyone. So I would say yes. Look at einstein and tesla just to name two. God is still so far beyond our ability to understand him at this point.

Even people and events that seem to be purely evil have a purpose in his plan. Look at Hitler. Most would agree he was pure evil. then look at how the world came together to defeat that great evil.

That's part of what makes understanding god so difficult.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join