It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein, sent from above?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Kryties

You admitted he did not call himself an atheist.

Funnily enough I never claimed that he was in the first place. Only after you said that he wasn't did I post relevent info regarding this. Again, you are twisting my words.

That he is an atheist, by his views, but he has said, he does not fit into that category.

YOU BROUGHT IT UP FIRST MATE. after I simply commented that you were saying God sent Einstein to disprove Gods existence. FFS mate, make some sense.
edit on 8/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So Abraham knew that if h killed Issac God would have to raise him from the dead.

Did God tell Abraham verbatim that He would raise Isaac from the dead?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Funnily enough I never claimed that he was in the first place. Only after you said that he wasn't did I post relent info regarding this. Again, you are twisting my words.

I know you did not. But, I said he wasn't and you agreed by saying he did not call himself that, that's what I was showing you, nothing more.

after I simply commented that you were saying God sent Einstein to disprove Gods existence.

But, I didn't say this, this was an implication. I was merely posing a question to see others views, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You're starting to sound like my fundamentalist mother. Her philosophy is "Confuse the issue or argument to the point where the other person walks away in frustration and I win by default".

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by jhill76

You're starting to sound like my fundamentalist mother. Her philosophy is "Confuse the issue or argument to the point where the other person walks away in frustration and I win by default".

To not be put into the likes of another, I say you win, and I will bow out.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

So Abraham knew that if h killed Issac God would have to raise him from the dead.

Did God tell Abraham verbatim that He would raise Isaac from the dead?

I dont know if He specifically said that. But that's what Abraham believed. Abraham was trusting God's previous promise in regards to Issac.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You should know that the sons of God had dominion on Earth before the rebellion of Heylel. They were already here before man. The Genesis 1:1 account begins after the judgment against him and the 1/3 that rebelled with him.

It still doesn't matter. (Even though this is not accurate, what you have written above, I won't get into that). He chose to have Lucifer on Earth with man. He could have easily have chosen somewhere else for him to go. So, by your theory, they have dominion over Earth, why would he send them back to a place where they had free reign to be with man? It was all for a reason, that Father has set forth.

Was or was not the shining one (nachash) already on Earth when man was formed from dust and placed in the garden in Eden?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Was or was not the shining one (nachash) already on Earth when man was formed from dust and placed in the garden in Eden?

It will depend in which capacity was they here for. If you are talking about living here, no. Be here for tasks set forth by Father, yes.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It will depend in which capacity was they here for. If you are talking about living here, no. Be here for tasks set forth by Father, yes.

Are you saying then that Heylel deceived Eve before rebelling from Father and dragging the foolish 1/3 of the host with him? His rebellion from Father was the first cause.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Are you saying then that Heylel deceived Eve before rebelling from Father and dragging the foolish 1/3 of the host with him? His rebellion from Father was the first cause.

Yes, this happened before. I will give an account of what took place.

Father told the others above, that he was going to create another like himself, but different from the angels. The others had their doubts. After man was formed, Lucifer, went to Father and said let me go down and show you that man can be tempted. So, he went down and posed and got man to do things that went against what Father told them not to do.

Lucifer got the idea that, if man can follow me, what about the others above, which is a big no no. Thus you have the events that played out as you see that is written.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

With all due respect that's unscriptural. Does that concern you? Heylel was already in the garden when man was formed from dust. And please stop referring to the devil by a piss-poor Latin translation of his name. As an angel this should be known to you.

edit on 8-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jhill76

With all due respect that's unscriptural. Does that concern you?

It is not. It is not written that is why you say that. The full account of what went on above is not written at all, and for good reason. What went on above, has no bearing on mans life down here.
edit on 8-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

With all due respect that's unscriptural. Does that concern you?

It is not. It is not written that is why you say that. The full account of what went on above is not written at all, and for good reason. What went on above, has no bearing on mans life down here.

Heylel was already in the garden when man was formed from dust.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You are saying, he was cast out when man was formed?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

And please stop referring to the devil by a piss-poor Latin translation of his name.

This is what his angels call him. Names are not important to above, man coins the names of all, even Father.

As an angel this should be known to you.

I have never made this claim. Also, the account of him and the others, is not accurate in Genesis. If Brother himself came and told you this, you would debate him.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

He was cast out before man was formed. Darkness and water was on the face of the Earth as a direct result of the judgment against Heylel and the 1/3 of the host that chose to rebel with him. He was already on Earth when man was formed then placed in the garden.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And please stop referring to the devil by a piss-poor Latin translation of his name.

This is what his angels call him. Names are not important to above, man coins the names of all, even Father.

As an angel this should be known to you.

I have never made this claim. Also, the account of him and the others, is not accurate in Genesis. If Brother himself came and told you this, you would debate him.

So heaven started calling him something new in the 5th century AD when the Vulgate came out? Really? Because the Hebrew text of Isaiah says "Heylel" which means " crescent moon". And "brother" is the Torah made flesh, so He would not deny what's already in the Torah.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

He was cast out before man was formed. Darkness and water was on the face of the Earth as a direct result of the judgment against Heylel and the 1/3 of the host that chose to rebel with him. He was already on Earth when man was formed then placed in the garden.

You are correct, my apologies. He rebelled in heaven first, before man was formed. He was sent down before man was created. I was speaking on the previous cycle that took place before.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So heres another question, NuT: Do you think that everyone is technically following God's will, willingly or unwillingly? I think so.

But if you disagree that not everyone follows God's will, doesn't that make Him not omnipotent or omniscient ?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So heaven started calling him something new in the 5th century AD when the Vulgate came out? Really?

I didn't say heaven, I said his angels call him that. When speaking to man, they refer to him as Lucifer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join