It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1984-2012 Olympics False Flag Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The 2012 Summer Olympics is almost upon us again and there is a lot of talk of a false flag op that may happen during the Opening or Closing Ceremony. Talk of UFO or Alien invasion, the return of the Jesus, or something that we can't even imagine, all compliments of Project Bluebeam. An event that could usher in the one world religion and the New World Order that we hear so much about.

This got me to thinking of Olympics past and one thing came to mind, the 1984 Olympics in L.A. Closing Ceremony, when a UFO lands and a 7 foot tall alien comes out and gives a speech. I remember seeing this as a child and thinking that it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my young life, and I still do to this day.

Now I'm older and a little bit wiser, and when I reflect back on it now, a few questions come to mind....

Why a UFO? Why at the Olympics? What was it's purpose? Was it to gauge our reaction to such an event? Was it to see that if we would believe that such a thing could occur? Or was it just a test run of a plan that has been in the works for some time now? Or was it just a SoCal thing?

The holographic technology that we have now for civilian use today is state of the art, but imagine what the Military Complex at their disposal and what that tech could do.

Will we see Project Bluebeam at work at the 2012 Olympics? Only time will tell.

Below I have included some videos. One is the 1984 Olympics in L.A. Closing Ceremony. The others are examples of today's holographic technology at work.

P.S. Sorry about the empty post before, I hit enter by mistake.

1984 Olympics in L.A. Closing Ceremony

Tupac Hologram Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre Perform Coachella Live 2012

Water-Powered Dragon Hologram

edit on 8-7-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Fixed the thread

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hmmmmmm, I am not seeing any text or video or anything in your thread/post. Is it me or did something go wrong?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well whoever starred and flagged your thread is seeing something that no one else can

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Someone's just wasted 2 seconds of my life. That's 2 seconds I can never get back.
edit on 8-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've learnt so much from this thread

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Are you trying to say their is no connection?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

Well if it was anyone else to make such an outlandish claim, I'd call them crazy.
However knowing your particular expertise in this arena, I must agree!
Star and Flag!!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As I said in the fixed post. I hit enter before I had the thread done and sorry to those that feel I wasted their time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I hope you find this a little less time wasting now. One bad keystroke and the thread was up before I even had it finished or even started.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Well whoever starred and flagged your thread is seeing something that no one else can

Maybe they read it with their Third Eye.

Anyway, and regarding a false flag during the Olympics, I think such a false flag would not work very well, if the purpose would be intended to scare the heck out of people.
If "they" would intend to scare peole, it would be way more efficient to capture a bunch of angry Islamist extremists, poke them around a while with a stick while inside the sack so they get really pissed off, and then let them loose in the Olympics Hall shouting "Allahu Akbar!!".

And, even IF a huge Mothership would actually fly in, then how could you be sure that it would be a false flag and not the real deal?
According to ancient myth, it was after all the gods that invented the Olympic Games, so maybe the 2012-.date is supposed to be some Intergalactic super-Game or something.

I don't believe this, though, so I'm just playing around with some thoughts.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
aaahhhh, now I can see what you were posting

I dunno what is going to happen, if anything at this Olympics, whether false flag or just fear mongering. I have looked closely at a lot of vids that seem to be pointing at something destructive (weirdest one which was not even olympic but the Chinese UEFA advert). Looking at the 1984 closing ceremony with the alien and things, was very Close Encounters of the Third Kind with the ship and everything, though the laser display is almost comical now when we see how much our technology has advanced.

I see where you are going about the possibility of Blue Beam since we now have commercially available 3D projections on not just buildings but also onto vapour (see fog screens) and so with the secret squirrel stuff the military have with that and holography I do indeed think it is possible now. Whether it will be done, only time will tell I guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I honestly had no idea about the 1984 Olympics. I was born 4 years after. I cant believe I've never been told about that before. Wow.

Now Im off to learn all I can on this. Thanks OP

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
aaahhhh, now I can see what you were posting

I dunno what is going to happen, if anything at this Olympics, whether false flag or just fear mongering. I have looked closely at a lot of vids that seem to be pointing at something destructive (weirdest one which was not even olympic but the Chinese UEFA advert). Looking at the 1984 closing ceremony with the alien and things, was very Close Encounters of the Third Kind with the ship and everything, though the laser display is almost comical now when we see how much our technology has advanced.

I see where you are going about the possibility of Blue Beam since we now have commercially available 3D projections on not just buildings but also onto vapour (see fog screens) and so with the secret squirrel stuff the military have with that and holography I do indeed think it is possible now. Whether it will be done, only time will tell I guess.

The public have access to these types of projectors now. How long do you think the Military has had it? Because you and I both know they get all the good stuff first just to see if they can make a weapon out of it then they release it to the public.

Just think of what they have now. Combined with a infrasonic soundtrack and a few people hit with that microwave beam they have now, it could be pretty convincing.
edit on 8-7-2012 by mikemck1976 because: grammer

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
I honestly had no idea about the 1984 Olympics. I was born 4 years after. I cant believe I've never been told about that before. Wow.

Now Im off to learn all I can on this. Thanks OP

I was only 8 years old when the 84 Olympics happened and the UFO thing sticks with me to this day. I will never forget how odd it was.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The public have access to these types of projectors now. How long do you think the Military has had it? Because you and I both know they get all the good stuff first just to see if they can make a weapon out of it then they release it to the public.

Just think of what they have now. Combined with a infrasonic soundtrack and a few people hit with that microwave beam they have now, it could be pretty convincing.
edit on 8-7-2012 by mikemck1976 because: grammer

Yup I totally agree, could be really convincing especially with the 'make you hear sounds/voices in your head' beams that are available now. A few 'star wars' style direct energy beams to do some physical destruction that looks like it comes from a projection and up can go the 'we are being attacked' battle cry, 'Vote for the NWO'.
When it will happen though, I am not sure. Maybe they can usher themselves in without using the old 'alien invasion' stance.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is just a small example of what I think Project Blue Beam can do. It looks like a great glow of light because it was filmed on a cheap cell phone. You can tell by the crowds reaction that they are seeing something, most of them sound afraid for their life's. After the video runs for a little bit, it's replayed with some adjustments, so you can see the outline that the crowd is seeing.

Just imagine an event like this played out on a much grander scale at the 2012 Olympics. Imagine the reaction of a crowd the size of the one that will be attending the games.

Shear pandemonium and panic.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Can you be sure that what you are looking at is real ,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i dont know if this is relvant but just was wandering if that what this singer is trying to warn us about ...www.abovetopsecret.com... its discused in another post

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This is just a small example of what I think Project Blue Beam can do. It looks like a great glow of light because it was filmed on a cheap cell phone. You can tell by the crowds reaction that they are seeing something, most of them sound afraid for their life's. After the video runs for a little bit, it's replayed with some adjustments, so you can see the outline that the crowd is seeing.

Just imagine an event like this played out on a much grander scale at the 2012 Olympics. Imagine the reaction of a crowd the size of the one that will be attending the games.

Shear pandemonium and panic.

I really doubt that something like that would create sheer panic. More likely, the crowd would only say "Wow, look at that! That's COOL" and "Amazing what they can do nowadays, huh??"

I actually doubt that even if a huge genuine mothership swept in over the hall, people would not think anything else than it being part of the show.
Even if the "Spaceship" that was used in the 1984 Olympics was quite moderate in size, it is yet a good example of the people just sitting there and watching, and from what I recall, no-one ran in panic anywhere when it, very realistically, swept in.

new topics

top topics

join