It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Video - Revolution 2012: It's Time To Rise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its like a rat backed into a corner it will attack.We haven't been backed into a corner yet.I bet we will be asked to sacrifice more for the greater good while these fat cats take more of the pie. In Canada the FLQ was squashed pretty quick with the war measures act. All our rights were taken away to get them.There will be a a time for attacks.One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.It will take deaths to start this revolution. I am thinking it will be a few that stand up and protest that pay the price that get the ball rolling.Just like it has done in the other countries where there are terrorist groups.The only thing is TPTB I am pretty sure have all scenarios covered ,so when the smoke clears they may still be in control. VIVA LA REVOLUTION

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
reply to post by 00nunya00

The reason of being opposed SS is because of their tendency to exploit governments for the benefit of their own economies. This is what Kennedy was opposed to. Secret Societies gaining power.

Facepalm.

So that's why he welcomed them to the White House for a nice little dinner *at least* a few times?

He was not talking about hoodoo-voodoo secret societies, he was referring to the CIA.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I totally agree with you there, I'm actively spreading the word and do find some sheeple interested and all so offering there support and showing genuine disgust, but it doesn't change the way they go about things, even the people here in oz protesting say its going to happen soon, but nothing ever does, because they are still supporting the system, believing politics is genuine. I like what we have achieved planet, apart from our over destructive nature, we are an amazing species, it's just with overpopulation we need society's, It's not a full revolution we need but a change of hands as to who is calling the shots, and maybe if people back of on the breeding for a while we wont have so much majority, or a system to manipulate, less people=less protection=less power.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
wow this has really taken off!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
To the doubters out there: All it takes is one person or one event to change the course of history. To create a revolution, it may be triggered by something as simple as this video. Never doubt the power of a single individual for they are most often the game changes in society.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

He done more than just welcome them to the white house.
He was raised by them.He was part of the secret societies and when in the end after waking up to the power at the highest level and having a change of heart by not being a puppet any longer then he was murdered because he was no longer controllable.
These people run things through deceit an blackmail and they have some form of control in nearly every city in america.There is no great chain of deception.Even if you are not a member you can be led by them.Most of us go in the direction of our masers by freewill.Some of us have seen firsthand their tactics.
Just take public office for example.Why do you think so many get elected having such a positive outlook on what they can do for their country only to do exactly the opposite of what they say.Do you really believe that somehow through the luck of the draw that we are that bad of a judge of character and we keep putting corrupt people in office or does it make more sense that the people in office when faced with a choice of doing the right thing or losing your family choose to keep there families health and wealth in tact.If you were faced with that and realized the extent of their power it would be very easy to just go along with it and make whatever changes you could while telling yourself that anyone else would make the same choice.
What would you do if you woke up with a bloody horse head in your bed or you were mailed pictures of your children at school.Everybody i know has someone close to them that they would protect at all cost all the way up the ladder.The ones in our society that are not influenced by this manipulation don't wield much power over anything of importance.GO ALONG TO GET ALONG that's the motto of the sellouts.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I found this video 2 days ago and I watch it like 10 times everyday. Like most videos I find that are like this I get obsessed and can't stop watching them for a few days. Very Well done and the John Murphy score is amazing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUNARMY0F1
I found this video 2 days ago and I watch it like 10 times everyday. Like most videos I find that are like this I get obsessed and can't stop watching them for a few days. Very Well done and the John Murphy score is amazing.

Yes it is an amazing video. I recommend you share it so other can also experience it!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

We could have 311,000,000 million people, even with half of our population no armed forces in the world could take us all on

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by wrathofall

We could have 311,000,000 million people, even with half of our population no armed forces in the world could take us all on

Unfortunatley approx 309,000,000 of them are brainwashed

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

He done more than just welcome them to the white house.
He was raised by them.He was part of the secret societies and when in the end after waking up to the power at the highest level and having a change of heart by not being a puppet any longer then he was murdered because he was no longer controllable.
These people run things through deceit an blackmail and they have some form of control in nearly every city in america.There is no great chain of deception.Even if you are not a member you can be led by them.Most of us go in the direction of our masers by freewill.Some of us have seen firsthand their tactics.
Just take public office for example.Why do you think so many get elected having such a positive outlook on what they can do for their country only to do exactly the opposite of what they say.Do you really believe that somehow through the luck of the draw that we are that bad of a judge of character and we keep putting corrupt people in office or does it make more sense that the people in office when faced with a choice of doing the right thing or losing your family choose to keep there families health and wealth in tact.If you were faced with that and realized the extent of their power it would be very easy to just go along with it and make whatever changes you could while telling yourself that anyone else would make the same choice.
What would you do if you woke up with a bloody horse head in your bed or you were mailed pictures of your children at school.Everybody i know has someone close to them that they would protect at all cost all the way up the ladder.The ones in our society that are not influenced by this manipulation don't wield much power over anything of importance.GO ALONG TO GET ALONG that's the motto of the sellouts.

Face. Palm.

No reason arguing with lunacy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I was good right up to the IVAW idiot. Most of those clowns didn't even go to Iraq. Their organization is loaded with stolen valor fakers and professional protestors. Scum of the earth.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I'm asking you if this could just be in your head? Do you think you are part of an army of god

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am concerned about this. Until today I'd never heard of these guys. I am active on a forum for the vaping community which has been threatened with legal action regarding alleged libellous activity against a major player in the ecig market (I'm am being vague deliberately as I don't want to enflame an already horrible situation). The owner of the aforementioned big player came on too our site a few days ago and launched some very vivacious personal attacks against some of our members and then started on about us all being blind and sequentials, and was warning us about upcoming events. He was extremely aggressive and quite afew folks thought he might be having some kind of breakdown (you know the normal response to any thing remotely conspiracy related that I'm sure we have all dealt with!). An argument broke out, things were said on both sides and the next thing we all knew we had been shut down and threaten with legal action. Some folks dug a little deeper and found he had recently joined up with revolution2010 and is using his business forum as a recruiting post. If his vile aggressive attitude is representative of this group I am very concerned. I know there is a whole world of stuff we are not told out there (that is why I'm here!), but aggression towards regular people with no agenda doesn't seem like a good way to spread your cause. Educate, don't intimidate!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You should upload a facepalm picture to your ATS account, makes for a better reaction.

edit on 10-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

Please read my last comment on page 2. I need someone to help me spread the info about what's going on in Mexico but I cannot make a new thread yet.

You are correct, there is a WORLDWIDE revolution coming.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm just glad it was not my face being palmed.
I had a little too much jesus juice and said too much i suppose.

However don't kid yourself about how intimidation and manipulation is the way of the country.
It has happened and not just in the movies.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I also like this version of that song that

edit on 10-7-2012 by RUNARMY0F1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
soon... there will be a world wide revolution and redistribution of wealth......... hopefully

whos got the guns

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

May I ask with all respect sir, what is a decent citizen to do?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join