It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Video - Revolution 2012: It's Time To Rise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+132 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is a very well made video which includes some very famous speeches from both Kennedy and Eisenhower which helps to make it very effective for being shown to those who find it hard to accept these facts. It also includes a lot of very important information that will leave those who are uniformed asking question and perhaps wanting to know more. Anyway enough I think this is an effective video and is worth sharing, enjoy

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Dont forget to Star and flag if you enjoy!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I will also add the great effort the author of this video has gone to, to help provide more information of what is contained within the video. Here is the description:

Operation Northwoods? en.wikipedia.org... Military Industrial Complex? www.youtube.com... Innocent civilians including children killed? www.youtube.com... Bradley Manning in Jail for telling the truth? www.youtube.com... All credit goes to their respectful owners. Edited by TragedyadndHope. People Speaking: (In Order) JFKs most memorable speech: www.youtube.com... Aaron Russo's Last Message To Humanity: www.youtube.com... Adam Kokesh Amazing Speech: www.youtube.com... Joe Rogan Operation Northwoods: www.youtube.com... Mario Savio "The Machine Speech" www.youtube.com... U.S. Marine Jon Turner tosses his medals: www.youtube.com... Former Marine Felix Calls in: www.youtube.com... Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There is a revolution in the mist, just waiting for the right time to act.

Which should be now, but people are still too comfy

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
There is a revolution in the mist, just waiting for the right time to act.

Which should be now, but people are still too comfy

I agree I can feel that something is coming.. And I cant wait!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This video really does deserve to be shared!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Yeah as soon as I watched it I posted to my FB page

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yeah as soon as I watched it I posted to my FB page

Good! Every bit counts!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My question I always ask is

When is enough going to be enough....with the possible internet kill could that be the spark that's sets everything in motion? Seems here lately the government is taunting us, almost like they want us to revolt

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

My question I always ask is

When is enough going to be enough....with the possible internet kill could that be the spark that's sets everything in motion? Seems here lately the government is taunting us, almost like they want us to revolt

The only form of resistance that will be effective is peaceful resistance, violence will only bring martial law which is what they want

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yeah I'm all for peaceful solutions I just fear that peace will not win, we are going to have to take our country back by fighting fire with fire

But we'll have to wait and see

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How would a rebellion ever hope to overcome the power of or world governments collective armed forces with violence? Unless those forces turned on their masters. And I don't see that happening in large numbers. But, yes we all need to rebel against this beast before us. Also posted on fb.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm so seriously tired of that Kennedy speech being taken out of context. When you read the speech in its entirety, it becomes painfully obvious he's talking about Communism, and how the American media was "helping it" by reporting on it in such detail, and US efforts to combat it. He was actually trying to tell the media to STFU and "get on the team."

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Do you really think people are actually going to start a revolution? Sorry guys but its only a pipe dream while fox news is playing 24/7 and people are so concentrated on just scraping enough nickels together to keep food on the table its not going to happen And if it does then what we will probably be stuck with an even worse system ( think animal farm)
edit on 8-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yeah I'm all for peaceful solutions I just fear that peace will not win, we are going to have to take our country back by fighting fire with fire

But we'll have to wait and see

Fighting fire with fire only increases the inferno. Water beats fire. You have to be peaceful and stoical.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A lot of this video is taken out of context...get all the facts right!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
One by One we need to vote them out of office as soon as they are linked to anything shady.

We need to impeach them as fast as the crimes they commit.

We the people need to hire our own lawyers and defend law in this country from those that chose to distort every meaning for their own benefit.

We the people need to learn to play by their same rules and use it for the better of man kind.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Very nice op!! I really enjoyed john murphy(surface of the sun in the background to help the vid make its point.. I encourage ppl to watch the mov "Sunshine", I believe that with the musical score in the mov, it can help ppl put things into a better perspective if they dont already think on a higher level as such. I know that when I meditate, I have that song in the background and I can see much father into thought and realism through that song.. Sry, Im blah blahin lol.. Nice post :-)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I stared and flagged this, but I really don't see the people doing this.

The sheep are still asleep, they will be asleep till it is too late.

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
One by One we need to vote them out of office as soon as they are linked to anything shady.

We the people need to hire our own lawyers and defend law in this country from those that chose to distort every meaning for their own benefit.

We the people need to learn to play by their same rules and use it for the better of man kind.

Why do you think they are really running things electronically, and holding the information in servers in Spain? No accountability, no ability to verify the results. The elite own the courts, they own those who pass the laws. There is no playing by the same rules when they can change the rules at their whim.
edit on 8-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I stared and flagged this, but I really don't see the people doing this.

The sheep are still asleep, they will be asleep till it is too late.

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Why do you think they are really running things electronically, and holding the information in servers in Spain? No accountability, no ability to verify the results. The elite own the courts, they own those who pass the laws. There is no playing by the same rules when they can change the rules at their whim.
edit on 8-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Never give up my friend!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join