It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream first then the song.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi

I've been wondering for a while now how the hell this song: www.youtube.com...
Looks so much like a dream I had a while ago : www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first time I heard the song I was struck. Somewhere in Feb. I had the dream, then in June this song suddenly comes up. I looked on wikipedia and it said the song was made in 2011, but how can it resemble that dream so much???

I've been holding the idea that one of them probably was in my dream too and saw the whole thing, or one of them was the princess, king, friend, enemy,... I don't know honestly.

Or it was just pure coincidence and the song really was made in 2011.

This question has been wandering for ages and I don't know what to think of it. Any opinion is appreciated.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

This happens to me a lot.. Like with this song. I started bawling my eyes out when I first heard this song because it was already so familiar to me (the video and the lyrics.) Flobots - Handlebars

Something happened to me that was weird with Doctor Who, too. I'm 17, so this episode of DRW probably was out already. I don't know if you're familiar with it but the Doctor time travels and usually has a companion with him. I started watching this show this year and never heard of it before. I was 11 and had a dream I was torn from someone I loved - The Doctor - and we had to live in different dimensions. This actually happens in the series and when I watched that episode I felt like my head was going to explode. It was one of the most painful things I ever experienced so far.
I don't like thinking things are coincidences if they happen like that so maybe what you felt was real..?

join