It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban publicly execute woman for crime of being raped

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One thing I will say is that muslims in my country (USA) are respected for the most part. You do have your idiots who think different but most of the time they are left alone to do as they please. I know everytime I see a muslim woman in her long black dress (not sure of the official term) with her face covered I look (not stare) because to me its really fascinating. Its very respectable. Here in DC its 106 degrees and they still walk around honoring thier culture in these long black dresses. Thats very commendable. Sometimes I would like to just get a picture with them but not sure how to go about asking it. The killing and racism against muslims in the earlier parts of this century was ridiculous. You can't judge someone based on what they are wearing or what others have done (according to the MSM). I hate people like that. Now they are starting to put "americanized" muslims in cartoons, movies, award shows and all kinds of other stuff. Makes me sick. Why? Because that is not how you apologize for destroying thier culture and tarnishing thier image. How about giving them thier land back and leaving them alone. Yes there are a few ignorant muslims who kill according to thier bibles or korans but that is extreme in my opinion. And its not really thier fault. They are sleep like most of the world and believe what is told to them. Thats no different than the West Boro Baptist Church picketing funerals. Does that mean we should all hate white people. Or because the Chinese government enslaves thier own race to make iPHONES. Does that mean we should hate all asians? Nope. Tragedies like this are orchestrated by governments. They force people to behave this way. It can be prevented. I believe people instinctively know right from wrong. To act in this manner is wrong, but they allow it to maintain control.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We are wasting american lives and money trying to fix this area of the world, things have been this way in areas of the middle east for thousands of years, but don't worry big america will come in and save you from yourselves. This war is such a joke, and this is coming from someone who served in it. Everyone I met in the military hates this war, think it is for nothing and hate the government for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by BobbyTarass

That’s good then you don’t have any opinion from either side
Since you do not have a religion that is great
Why bother-taking time to post about something you claim does not exist.
What is your motivation then?
Islam is not a religion and shouldn’t be treated as such
Muslim is not a race and should not be treated as such
Go back to your video game.

Because I don't have to be a astronomer to say if a star is shiny or not nor I have to be a telescope to tell you that the sun won't fall down tomorrow.

What motivates me ? Truth. When I see people like you shouting insane things in order to raise hate against a part of the population I feel like I have to set things straight, I wouldn't have posted if the thread wasn't on the first page of ATS.

So yeah, I don't know what the hell you are trying to say in the second part of you post, muslim isn't a race, sure, there is one race that concerns us : the human one. This is science, I'm not trying to look smart. There aren't multiple races in humanity.

However Islam is a religion, just like Christianism, Judaism, etc. they all had murderers amongst them, they all had some dark parts in their history. I'm not saying Talibans shouldn't be punished (they should) nor am I saying that those religions are bad don't get me wrong, I'm saying that most muslims are just like your average joe, they are not bad people and should not be treated as such because some retarded extremists are blindly killing everyone around them.

By acting like you do, saying that muslims aren't equal to christians and should not be considered as such, you're basically acting like the talibans who are saying that people that don't have the same faith as them shouldn't have basic rights, you're acting like a western taliban.

edit on 9-7-2012 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
“The Global Islamic Civilization: The Power of a Nation Revived,”
guardianlv.com...

But it looks like Israel is going to have share the Islamist's scorn with Christians, at least for a time. For a group with ties to the United Muslim Nations International has released a 23 page booklet titled, "The Global Islamic Civilization: The Power of a Nation Revived." And in it, they put forth plans to "wipe Christianity from the face of the earth."

Sheik Farook al-Mohammedi, the leader of the group, has made his intentions clear: "Christianity should be destroyed and wiped from the face of the earth [because] it is an evil, demonic and Anti-Christ system" He added: "The Revived Global Caliphate has set eyes on the West to once and for all rid the world of Christianity and there is nothing you can do about it."

weaselzippers.us...

“Islam the only true religion enjoins upon mankind Total Submission to the will of Allah, which means that you are to live a life that is Totally Devoted to the Almighty Allah by serving Him in the manner which He has prescribed for us through the example of the Holy Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wasallam,” the booklet said.

Guardian Express

People have a rude awakening coming, good luck.
edit on 013131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
so..

this is why god gave america nuclear weapons to smote evildoers. / story

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
so..

this is why god gave america nuclear weapons to smote evildoers. / story

That's not a solution.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Yes, I'm sure it was God who "gave" the U.S. nuclear weapons. Seems Legit!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by Unity_99
Afghanistan, the mistreatment of women in every single household is very common. According to Afghan women themselves:

Dark Flowers: The Story of Self-immolation in Afghanistan

Seems like the majority are not models of peace and equality only being made to look bad by a few.

No Burqas Behind Bars

Moral Crimes used to control women.

You think this is about Islam? You think there aren't punishments. Go get a life. I see you every day starting another smear campaign against Islam. You, my friend have an agenda.
I live in Pakistan for your information, and when I look at the newspapers, I see thousands of different crimes every day committed for hundreds of reasons (Both Afghanistan and Pakistan). For some reason, you only get these women abuse cases and bomb attacks. Let me tell you why these things are happening. Because there is no way to stop them. Because poverty is widespread. Because people wake up everyday, with no electricity, no money and barely anything to live for. Islam is not the reason. Poverty is the reason. So I suggest you stop acting like you are, thinking that all Muslims are barbarians, and think about how thousands of Pakistanis, Afghans, Arabs live everyday, suffering from corruption, violence and hatred.

Yes I do have an agenda. 100% Correct, it is: TO FREE THIS PLANET, TO FREE ALL HUMANS, ALL WOMEN, ALL CHILDREN AND ALL GOOD MEN, TO LIVE EQUALLY AND WELL AND PROGRESS, FOR THE HELL ON EARTH TO BE OVER AND THE CORRUPT ELITE GONE!

You can see these video's and who is in them, can you not?

SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING DARK SIDED AND NOT STANDING FOR THE EQUALITY!
edit on 9-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

they call evil good, and good evil, put darkness for light, and light for darkness.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Again and again there is always the portrait of the devil. There is someone that needs help and someone who has to die for it.

What if all the money spent on wars where spent in building schools, would there still be any miss justice to fight !

Anyway governments only needs to create the propaganda, and we only need to follow it.

Its sad how deluded the majority are
edit on 9-7-2012 by SerialKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

This is wrong by your own standards. It is justice by their standards. They are not allowed to tell us how to live, and we are not allowed to interfere with their way of life. Are we gods, that we can tell them what their religion should be? Are we their police, their president, that we can tell them what the laws are?

They are their own country...if they want to be barbarians, let them do so. They will die that much faster, and we won't have to worry about it. If we interfere, we are hypocrites. If they kill themselves off, it's a natural course of consequence.

Think of it this way: would you have them come to our country and demand that our entire constitution be written based upon their ideas of justice? Because that is exactly what it will look like if we step in. If they cannot rule or change us, then we cannot rule or change them...otherwise, we have taken it upon us to be the police of the world. And I doubt any country will take that sitting down.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
One of the major problems why we are failing to get rid of the Taliban is simply because America & Britain keep saying sorry each time we kill one of them, they see the west as weak, and then to make matters worse we keep giving them millions of dollars to b uy better arms, and help them get even more members to build up forces.
Till the wesy awake from the slumber we are in you are never going to make things better, appeasement never has worked, we tried that in 1937 to 1939 but it ends in war each time, weakness wont pay.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

And your problem is that you see the west as better than the Taliban. What if we all stopped acting like we're better than anyone else?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is the teaching of the Devil's religion, Islam. The faith of Cain
edit on 9-7-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ahem !!

From DumbTopSecretWriters

The Terrorist that you never thought :

Who started the First World War? Islam ?
Who started the second World War? Islam ?
Who Killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia? Islam ?
Who Threw Nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Islam ?
Who Killed more than 100 millions of Red Indians in North America? Islam ?
Who killed more than 50 millions of RedIndians in Southa America? Islam ?
Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and killed 88% of them and threw in atlantic oceans? Islam ?

From iIuminaIi

The Western Media have been aggressively singling out Muslims as the source of violence, but the facts speak to the contrary. It has already been seen that the level of almost all crimes is much less in Muslim countries than in most of the other countries. Let us now glance through the history of last 100-150 years to find, which countries indulged in biggest massacres, wars and civil wars. According to the website copyrighted by Pierie Scruff, which gives the statistics of wars and civil wars, about 160 million people died in wars in the 20th century. The break-up of these wars and people dying in each of them
is as follows:

Wars in last 150 years

1860-65: American civil war (360,000)
1886-1908: Belgium-Congo Free State (3 million)
1899-02: British-Boer war (100,000)
1904: Germany Vs Namibia (65,000)
1904-05: Japan Vs Russia (150,000)
1910-20: Mexican revolution (250,000)
1911: Chinese Revolution (2.4 million)
1911-12: Italian-Ottoman war (20,000)
1912-13: Balkan wars (150,000)
1915: the Ottoman empire slaughters Armenians (1.2 million)
1914-18: World War I (8 million)
1917-21: Soviet revolution (5 million)
1928-37: Chinese civil war (2 million)
1931: Japanese Manchurian War (1.1 million)
1934: Mao's Long March (170,000)
1936: Italy's invasion of Ethiopia (200,000)
1936-37: Stalin's purges (13 million)
1936-39: Spanish civil war (600,000)
1939-45: World War II (55 million) including holocaust and Chinese revolution
1946-49: Chinese civil war (1.2 million)
1946-49: Greek civil war (50,000)

Are Muslims Enemy Of Peace ? "SEE HERE" --------> LINK

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

I'm sorry, but I have to ask.

ARE YOU MENTALLY DEFICIENT?!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Ya, this won't get much press on here....if it was something a white Christian did, well we would have 20+ pages of those evil white conservative American pigs.

All I see here is redirection and deflection.

So how long is this thread? How many people actually admit that practice is heinous......how many people trying to turn this thread into a American this, Christianity that. I will give you not every person who practices Islam believes this, but there is a significant portion that DO (and not saying a majority, but lets even say 15%, that means over 200 million do.)

So keep up the redirection and deflection. I bet the woman and children that have to live with this extremism will love you for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

The said Afghan woman was accused of adultery and her crime was that she was

either raped or she was in love with someone

Typical MSM abusive reporting. Where are the facts?

Is loving someone the same as rape? Which one was it?

Is it sad that she was killed, of course.

What is the purpose of this article? Justification for a continued occupation, of course.

The MSM and our propagandist government PR department are RAPING the minds of America and rendering them useless. It is no different that taking the bullet in the head, other than we live in a lobotomized state and act better than the rest of the world.

You are exactly right. Now that they have made propaganda legal it is almost funny watching the stories pop up. No need for Fox to go to court now that they are being paid by big brother to make this garbage play to their favor. Obviously the trade center bombing is old news and people are not mad enough to support a renewed war effort without some infuriating videos surfacing.

I am all for those who are mad as hell to go over to Afghanistan or any other "Stan" and shoot all of them. Let the people who are offended take care of it. Personally I say let them kill themselves if they want. If that is how they roll so be it. Who are we to interfere in the rest of the world? I would not send 1 soldier to fight for this if they were not personally committed to the war. I would also support a disclaimer that says these people do not represent the views of the rest of America.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

Originally posted by zroth

The said Afghan woman was accused of adultery and her crime was that she was

either raped or she was in love with someone

Typical MSM abusive reporting. Where are the facts?

Is loving someone the same as rape? Which one was it?

Is it sad that she was killed, of course.

What is the purpose of this article? Justification for a continued occupation, of course.

The MSM and our propagandist government PR department are RAPING the minds of America and rendering them useless. It is no different that taking the bullet in the head, other than we live in a lobotomized state and act better than the rest of the world.

You are exactly right. Now that they have made propaganda legal it is almost funny watching the stories pop up. No need for Fox to go to court now that they are being paid by big brother to make this garbage play to their favor. Obviously the trade center bombing is old news and people are not mad enough to support a renewed war effort without some infuriating videos surfacing.

I am all for those who are mad as hell to go over to Afghanistan or any other "Stan" and shoot all of them. Let the people who are offended take care of it. Personally I say let them kill themselves if they want. If that is how they roll so be it. Who are we to interfere in the rest of the world? I would not send 1 soldier to fight for this if they were not personally committed to the war. I would also support a disclaimer that says these people do not represent the views of the rest of America.

Yes, let them do whatever they want over there, but don't think they can do the same over here.

Keep that # over there (that also includes Sharia Law)
edit on 9-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You understand this violence you talk about isn't rooted in Islam, right?

It is not coming from some great authority in Makkah or Medina. There is no Islamic equivalent of the Pope blessing the crusaders.

It comes from a relatively small group of fundamentalists who have managed to subjugate a population of farmers in the Hindu Kush, and a network of likeminded morons throughout the world.

And yet you blame the religion?

I gotta agree with you. I am not Islamic but I notice that Christians and everyone else alike are thrown into the same box. There are crazies everywhere not just an organized religion. What is it with people? I think they secretly harbor hatred toward God and this is how they justify it.

As for the woman getting shot, I can't even watch that sort of thing. I read somewhere in the OP that two top military officials were involved with this woman and that they were both shot too. Who knows what the truth is? We can see by the thread though, that the woman is dead. How sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join