It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban publicly execute woman for crime of being raped

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ethnic cleansing via genocide?!

Obliteration of millions of innocent children, women, men, elderly people, the infirm, cats, dogs, etc.

This is what you are howling for?

Sorry, you got the wrong forum. The one you're looking for stars with "storm".

Originally posted by Sablicious
Why we waste our time, resources and LIVES on futilely trying to drag this Neanderthal cesspool of a glorified opium den into the 21st century, defies logic.

Our efforts would be far better spent carpet bombing the place's vermin inhabitants into extinction and then working on repopulating it with something that closer resembles human beings.

'Islam' translates to submission. Digest this fact and you'll soon see we're pissing in the wind against DNA-ingrained ignorance.

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I know im generalizing here to that part of the world,.
But,.. this area of people also think it should be ok to
have your woman just one more time when she is dead,.. WTF is wrong with
the mental processing of the areas minds,

Yes. This is known as the husband's 'final rights'; where the man may fornicate with the corpse of his dead wife / wives for up to 6 hours post-mortem.

This is a law proposed to be passed in EGYPT--one of the supposedly most progressive Islamic countries! (...who have just 'democratically' elected a "Muslim Brotherhood" government!)

Now, I ask you: would our tax-payer dollars not be better spent eradicating this disease form the planet than placating and cosseting its egregious practices on the feeble grounds that fairytales should be sacrosanct?

Originally posted by redneck13
It is difficult to accept that the Holy Prophet married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old.

Whooooooooooooa, Nelly!

Please do not gloss over that crucial fact, that the gentleman Muhammad (pbuh...
) went to extraordinary, even 'superhuman' lengths (for 3 years, no less) in restraining himself to merely "thighing"¹ his prepubescent bride until the age of 9!

Now, if that's not a demonstration of true loli love, I dunno what is!

¹ Sensual contact ('frottage'), whereby the penis is rubbed between the thighs, without vaginal penetration.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Sablicious because: moar

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

What a bunch of crock .... seriously. You don't have to linger on this story, to understand there is something more to it

Actually, no, the story is plausible. The belief that adultery should be punished by death is common in middle east.

www.pewglobal.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

You don’t see those kind of stories about Jews because they don’t do those sort of things. Islam is a cancer that needs to be cut from the earth

Taliban shoot woman 9 times in public execution as men cheer "Allahu Akbar!"
Published on Jul 8, 2012 by GCrowdy

Kabul, Afghanistan (Reuters) July 7, 2012 - A man Afghan officials say is a member of the Taliban shot dead a woman accused of adultery in front of a crowd near Kabul, a video obtained by Reuters showed, a sign that the austere Islamist group dictates law even near the Afghan capital.

In the three-minute video, a turban-clad man approaches a woman kneeling in the dirt and shoots her five times at close range with an automatic rifle, to cheers of jubilation from the 150 or so men watching in a village in Parwan province.

"Allah warns us not to get close to adultery because it's the wrong way," another man says as the shooter gets closer to the woman. "It is the order of Allah that she be executed".

"It is the order of Allah that she be executed".

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

At least you get shot in private if your spouse suspects you of cheating in the U.S....

This is what I was thinking.

We are not that much different over here in the West. People get killed all the time for cheating, and sometimes the killer goes to jail, sometimes they get off with just some anger management and counseling.

We had a fireman here near me that caught his wife cheating, went back to his truck, calmly went back inside and killed her and her lover, and he got a very short prison stay, and some long-term counseling. As long as his next wife doesn't cheat on him, he doesn't pose any threat to the public.

I hate when the media blows these things out of proportion like they don't happen anywhere else. The police in my home town shot a sweet and well-known retarded kid to death for stealing a candy bar, because he was wearing headphones and couldn't hear the officers orders to stop. Death penalty for stealing a candy bar and wearing headphones is worse than death penalty for adultery if you ask me. The owner of the store didn't even call the police, and knew the kid well, and would have just called his mother and got the money for the candy bar, but an overzealous female officer saw the theft and over-reacted. She lost her job, but no charges were filed against her, even though the kid was walking away from her and was shot in the back.

I won't be getting too worked up over something happening halfway around the world, when things right here in my backyard are pretty screwed up already.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Ethnic cleansing via genocide?!

Obliteration of millions of innocent children, women, men, elderly people, the infirm, cats, dogs, etc.

This is what you are howling for?

Sorry, you got the wrong forum. The one you're looking for stars with "storm".

Originally posted by Sablicious
Why we waste our time, resources and LIVES on futilely trying to drag this Neanderthal cesspool of a glorified opium den into the 21st century, defies logic.

Our efforts would be far better spent carpet bombing the place's vermin inhabitants into extinction and then working on repopulating it with something that closer resembles human beings.

'Islam' translates to submission. Digest this fact and you'll soon see we're pissing in the wind against DNA-ingrained ignorance.

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I know im generalizing here to that part of the world,.
But,.. this area of people also think it should be ok to
have your woman just one more time when she is dead,.. WTF is wrong with
the mental processing of the areas minds,

Yes. This is known as the husband's 'final rights'; where the man may fornicate with the corpse of his dead wife / wives for up to 6 hours post-mortem.

This is a law proposed to be passed in EGYPT--one of the supposedly most progressive Islamic countries! (...who have just 'democratically' elected a "Muslim Brotherhood" government!)

Now, I ask you: would our tax-payer dollars not be better spent eradicating this disease form the planet than placating and cosseting its egregious practices on the feeble grounds that fairytales should be sacrosanct?

Originally posted by redneck13
It is difficult to accept that the Holy Prophet married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old.

Whooooooooooooa, Nelly!

Please do not gloss over that crucial fact, that the gentleman Muhammad (pbuh...
) went to extraordinary, even 'superhuman' lengths (for 3 years, no less) in restraining himself to merely "thighing"¹ his prepubescent bride until the age of 9!

Now, if that's not a demonstration of true loli love, I dunno what is!

¹ Sensual contact ('frottage'), whereby the penis is rubbed between the thighs, without vaginal penetration.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Sablicious because: moar

Ethnic cleansing via genocide?! as is islam

Obliteration of millions of innocent children, women, men, elderly people, the infirm, cats, dogs, etc. as is Islam

This is what you are howling for? as is Islam
YES

Islam is not a religion but a complete 100% system of control

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

We are not that much different over here in the West.

Horrible crimes happen everywhere. The point is not that a woman was shot, every day countless women are murdered all over the world.

The point is that it is accepted, as evidenced by the public, organized nature of the act and a cheering crowd. This is where the difference lies, and it is indeed an important and crucial difference.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is like one religious sect calling other religious sect bad, i need a good laughter!

Just because SOME part of Islam is enforcing certain rules for their certain territory does not make them wrong...

I guess about 1800 yrs ago, we see that happened in the "righteous" countries
, Islam's 1800 yrs ago is now...

Also, why worry about someone doing something in a small corner of a middle east?

Justifying an Foreigner killing a native is the same as Native killing a Native....its both murder but reaction is different...Its just like how would you feel, if your dad kills his brother, compared to a afghan killing your dad's brother. Different anger level ain't it?

edit on 7/9/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Will you stop your propaganda against Islam for Christ sake's ? Talibans are a branch of Islam, the most radical one, you're mixing up everything, stirring hate against a whole part of the population by knowingly spouting disinformation.

So no, all muslims aren't hate mongers, all muslims aren't terrorists or killers.

You're made of the same steel as those, you're just the christian side of that coin.

And before you come and try to convince everyone I'm a muslim trying to defend my faith : I'm not.
edit on 9-7-2012 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

We are not that much different over here in the West.

Horrible crimes happen everywhere. The point is not that a woman was shot, every day countless women are murdered all over the world.

The point is that it is accepted, as evidenced by the public, organized nature of the act and a cheering crowd. This is where the difference lies, and it is indeed an important and crucial difference.

But is it really? I don't know if it is or isn't, but I know you can't trust a video with a handful of people in it. Here at my State Capital, you could drive up with a video camera on any given day and take video making it look like we're already in a state of revolution. It is easy to make videos portraying a few dozen people and pretend it is the norm for the whole country. In reality, people here in my town don't even notice the dozens of protestors on any given day, we just drive right by, but I could make a video and send it to overseas press, and write up a Sorcha Faal story that would make the world think we were tearing down the Capital.

I'm not so sure it really is accepted or common place. I've known some Pakistani, Iranian, and Syrian women, and they are educated, and proud of their countries, and they have no fear of things like this. I think maybe this just happens in the backwoods rural areas in very limited numbers.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

How do you know she was cheating?
90 percent of Afghan women are victims of domestic abuse.

That would be some serious deterrent to cheating knowing you are going to get shot in the back.

Damn the hysterical media making much to do about nothing.

Wait, I distinctly remember you being all for the Muslims at that festival beating the crap out of the Christian activist.

Oh never mind.

edit on 093131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I like how they walk around with RPGs like it is an AK.

2nd.
edit on 9-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
I am a Muslim and like anyone else find this absolutely repulsive. Please do not blame the actions of some Muslims on Islam. There is a difference. Executing a woman for being raped is not Islam. Honor killing is not Islam. It has absolutely no place in Islam.

Its also a part of you religion to LIE, in order to find out the enemies weaknesses, ie. compassion or whatever, and its written.

I don't listen to apoligists any longer.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

That’s good then you don’t have any opinion from either side
Since you do not have a religion that is great
Why bother-taking time to post about something you claim does not exist.
What is your motivation then?
Islam is not a religion and shouldn’t be treated as such
Muslim is not a race and should not be treated as such
Go back to your video game.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What I am seeing is the double standard on this forum, the one that allows and embraces the ridicule of Christians yet frowns upon exposing any wrong doing that involves Muslims,

All religion should be fair game, I don't troll around every Christian topic started to deflect and defend, I am ashamed when I see Christians acting like idiots.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Umm...in the OP link it says "Note- Picture displayed in the story is for representational purpose only."

Someone link me the raw video of this execution with a cheering crowd please (or personal message me it). I know they execute people publicly and saw some decapitations for crimes like murder...but I think the cheering crowd part and circumstances around this execution, if it happened, are exaggerated.

edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join