It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban publicly execute woman for crime of being raped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Shhhh, don't try to bring rationality to this thread, it is offtopic. This thread is "MULSIMS ARE BARBARIANS, THEY ARE THE ENEMY! KILL KILL GRRRRR!"

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

The U.S. should need justification for an occupation, but the truth is that the U.S. government thinks that they can do whatever they want, whenever they want and most of the time they get away with it. I wasn't saying that they don't need justification to what they are doing, they just don't seem to care if they have justification or not, and most of the time they will pollute the MSM with propaganda so they do have the justification, even if it is made up

Even if it saves innocent lives? What if it gets people to actualy do something about things, be it at home or abroad.

enough is enough

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by RealSpoke

Shhhh, don't try to bring rationality to this thread, it is offtopic. This thread is "MULSIMS ARE BARBARIANS, THEY ARE THE ENEMY! KILL KILL GRRRRR!"

No one is suggesting violence, only ones doing the killing are the men in the article.

No it's not why can't people have an opinion about Islam?

You prove my point once again, if this was a thread examining Christians beliefs, it would be 16 pages long by now.

There is nothing wrong with wanting an Islamic reformation.

If you LOVE the people practicing Islam wouldn't you want them to have that?

Or do you like the suppression of women?
edit on 063131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You understand this violence you talk about isn't rooted in Islam, right?

It is not coming from some great authority in Makkah or Medina. There is no Islamic equivalent of the Pope blessing the crusaders.

It comes from a relatively small group of fundamentalists who have managed to subjugate a population of farmers in the Hindu Kush, and a network of likeminded morons throughout the world.

And yet you blame the religion?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I may be too late. We see the same in countries reaching 20 percent Muslim. People in the religion just want to distance themselves from the problem and not take responsibility. Sweden is gone women in Scandinavia are dying their hair black and wearing burkas to avoid being raped. Parts of France are Islamic territory no longer ruled by France, England the same. Where are the moderates? Intimidated, Yes. Who is going to solve the problem? On the other hand, should it be allowed to fester like a cancer? The one common theme through it all is the Quran. Moderates must reign in the radicals or they have to stand by while the rest of the world deals with their problem.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It comes from a relatively small group of fundamentalists who have managed to subjugate a population of farmers in the Hindu Kush, and a network of likeminded morons throughout the world.

This has been gone over repeatedly on this forum,

OK I blame the, " small group of fundamentalists who have managed to subjugate a population of farmers,"

Happy?

Looking forward to seeing you apologizing for Christians next thread that is brought up.

So why the harsher words over on this topic?

In 2008 he was prosecuted for suspected jihad training in Afghanistan, but he fled to Somalia and never went to court. In his absence the charges were dropped.

And now here he is, back in the UK. Clearly a good, positive, invaluable member of our society.

If something happens at the Olympics - and I'm starting to suspect it will - at least it will surely bring about one constructive change...

... maybe we will finally stop being so soft on these subhuman creatures, throw them out of our country, and never let them back under any circumstances.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not in the mood to play cat and mouse with you.
edit on 073131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What kind of idiot would think Islam is not violent? One only needs to look at the percentage of Muslims in their country to see what stage the cancer is. Islam is not a religion; Islam is a complete 100% control system. The quran is nothing more than a tribal warfare manual dressed up like a religion because it was copied from the Bible. It justifies murder, honor killing, the killing of infidels all because the man that wrote it needed to justify sin, greed and bloodlust by God. A book of deception written by a man or possibly the devil himself.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

"Al Kaeda took "action" against the US on 9/11. "

Really, you are saying that? Now I know you're just a trouble stirrer - a shill.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Sweden is gone women in Scandinavia are dying their hair black and wearing burkas to avoid being raped. Parts of France are Islamic territory no longer ruled by France, England the same. Where are the moderates?

I have heard this before, I had a really long thread a while back where many Europeans were talking about and voicing their opinion on the Islamification of Europe.

I though it was very informative reading their post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 073131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Islam as a religion is totally corrupt - flawed to the core - it was begun by a murdering pedophile and went down from there. It's aim is to subjugate the entire world to sharia law and those who do not obey must be killed - this is in the koran. What the HELL ARE YOU TALKING about, defending this pus filled sore of a religion?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Have you Islam bashers ever read a translation of the their holy book, translated by a scholar of Islam? Or do you only get your info from propaganda sites started by assholes like answering-islam and such? It is not much different from catholic, jewish and christian religions. All of them are bull# if you ask me.....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It is a simple as looking at the fruit of the tree
The books reveal the information that they contain nothing more.
edit on 8-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ya, this won't get much press on here....if it was something a white Christian did, well we would have 20+ pages of those evil white conservative American pigs.

All I see here is redirection and deflection.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

I am not sure of your point. Are you saying one translation is as good as another? Would you trust a muslim translation of the bible? Hell, even the bible, there are many different translations. Whichever flavor you prefer differ from many others.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

It is not coming from some great authority in Makkah or Medina. There is no Islamic equivalent of the Pope blessing the crusaders.

In my ignorance I do blame the religion. That whole region is behind civilization a few thousand years. Isn't this due to strict adherence to religion? I admit ignorance because I don't know much about the Middle East except what I've seen on the news and in documentaries. And I know that right now it's popular to bash the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

And I know that right now it's popular to bash the Middle East.

I see a lot more Christian, conservative, bashing than Islam bashing on this forum.

It hypocritical actually, if a poster has bashed another religion but there is 'ONE" specific religion he apologizes for, I become suspect they just might have an agenda, and I have been here long enough to know all the apologist.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

the books only reveal the information they contain. nothing more nothing less

www.quranexplorer.com...
Prayer at Night (Tahajjud)

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 245

Narrated 'Abdullah :

A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."

Source materials are from the University of Southern California MSA site
Hadith eBooks converted from Imaan Star

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Even I agree that this is wrong!
(second line) linea segunda.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Na, nothing to do with the religion

edit on 8-7-2012 by redneck13 because: /

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join