It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban publicly execute woman for crime of being raped

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hearing this kind of thing fills me with a rage words cannot begin to express. Doesn't matter if she did the nasty with the entire neighborhood that doesn't warrant being murdered. Murdering someone is worse than stealing, not only are they murdering someone they are stealing from them a life that cannot be given back. Where's the remorse for that? When you can take a firearm and blow someone's brains all over the street and cheer about it and feel nothing but joy you are a seriously F'ed up person and need to be removed from the genepool. They have no mercy, no forgiveness, and no remorse, when you lack those 3 things you're destined for hell.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

Do Muslims Chop off your hands in ISLAM? TheDeenshow

He actually implies its human nature. What would you do to someone who broke in, you'd hack him to pieces. Islam is much more civil, only takes his hand.

Those laws were set up a long time ago. I'm pretty sure that was what would have happened to thieves a long time ago.

Those laws are just bad ideas in a sicko's head, like many of our "laws". Actually legislation is not law, and I believe only in Virtues.

So why would something that backwards, thousands of years ago, the kind of societies many advanced souls were entering were primitive by earth cycle standards, persist for any length of time? Let alone still be around today.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join