It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction in new war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If rockets are launcehed into Israel again,I give israel the green light to give them a hard blow but 5 times worse than last time.

War is war.

Alot of muslims don't like Isralie's because they don't F'k around.

Go parade and dream on.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Spent a lot of time thinking of a reply to this thread but then realised I couldn't post it.

Tried typing it again but i will not allow myself to post it.

Just want to ask if anyone else sees the irony in this situation compared to a situation that occurred around 70 years ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by Ashertron

I support Israel because they are The Lords chosen people. Obviously they are not ALL good people & the good Lord will deal with the few bad ones in good time but they are still GODS PEOPLE. (Go ahead an begin flaming/ranting/losing your $hit, anti-Semites always do....)

Maybe they are the lords chosen people if you believe in fairytales. The Muslims are the korans chosen people also so we have a bit of a dilemma here....

Israel has every right to defend itself and Islam is anything but subtle in its hatred for Jews. I doubt any Muslim could ever look you in the eye & actually say "I would never attack Israel" without cracking up...

The Muslim countries have every right to defend themselves also, especially when the evil regime in Israel are preparing for a war which they seem to be instigating.

I always laugh at the denials of attacks against Israel, it's like a cartoon character who fires his weapon at his enemy but when someone looks he quickly hides the weapon behind his back and begins whistling and trying to look casual (a behavior confirmed by friends who have served in Afghanistan).

And I guess Israel have never done anything wrong and they are the apple of your eye. What would you do if foreign invaders came to your country, you did not have advanced weapons yet your family keeps getting killed by those foreign invaders? I would hit and run also. The only thing laughable is your lack of knowledge about anything except Israel. I hope they get what they deserve for every issue they have caused in th middle east.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Originally posted by Ashertron

Maybe they are the lords chosen people if you believe in fairytales. The Muslims are the korans chosen people also so we have a bit of a dilemma

The Koran is the Muslims holy book, and nowhere in it does it say they are chosen, they don't even consider themselves chosen...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
This is an unsustainable situation for the people of the Middle East and the only humane thing to do is to put this zionist mad dog down.

The Israeli people have a right to defend themselves.
Any civilized country in the world has that right.

What do you mean exactly when you say "the only humane thing to do is to put this zionist mad dog down"?
Is your answer to destroy the Israeli people?
Think about what you've said.
You are saying that in order to keep Israel from defending itself, everyone needs to commit genocide on the Israeli people.
Who exactly is the loon in this thread?

Just something to think about.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wonder if Isreal would keep making these threats without the backing of the US?? They need to stop making such bold threats to everyone, if anything, they're going to drag USA into this conflict... It starts with Iran, then it goes to Syria, now we have Lebanon... Who's next??? This whole region needs to take a DEEP BREATH already, sh*t is honestly getting crazy over there....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If Israel were to disappear, war would not end. The groups in the middle East would fight against themselves. Has been that way through history.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

Israel was telling Lebanon that if they attacked Israel again

When have the Lebanese ever attacked Israel? There is no evidence of this other than constant lies and bitching of Israeli mad dogs.

I guess you are blind then. When Israel went after terror cells in Gaza, Hezbollah in Lebanon kidnapped troops on its northern border and they also launched hundreds of rockets into northern Israel before Israel did jack squat.

They started the 2006 war to take pressure off Gaza who also deserved to be attacked.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FlyersFan, your'e wicked!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

you seem to have a great hatred and bias against Israel, you don't seem to be open minded to the discussion, which is sad.

hezbollah killsISDF soldiers and civilian israeli jews,christians, and Muslims, and Israel kills hezbollah fighters and civilians...both are wrong.

but as you say israel steals land? i was under the impression they have given up land, especially land they occupied after the 6 day war, so israel is setting up houses in Palestine so what pretty sure millions of Muslims immigrant all over the world.

hezbollah kicking butt? lol are you for real they blend into the civilian population shooting rockets from apartment complexes and you wonder why their is so many civilian deaths, is Israel just suppose to ignore hundreds of rockets flying into their cities? without striking back?

but i get it though why so many people hate Israel some land that two sides that say is theirs.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I will tell you what this is about.

We are trying to place 5 billion dollar trade hubs all through the Middle East to Asia, to reconnect Europe to the Silk Road.

And since you cannot have a country within a country, or held hostage within a country, Israel has to buy the West Bank in a land purchase deal.

Like in the good old days USA.

Now they can do the math themselves but I have done the math. So I don't need to write 30,000 pages to tell you what would work.

You give every man woman and child 10,000 and you get the land, But you must also then give them another 10,000 so they can start a business or for whatever, and they have to agree to citizenship.

The second sum is given in two 5,000 dollar sums.

And with the first 10,000 they have the option of buying back a piece of land from the land use plan in the West Bank.
The parcel size depends on Israel.
But the same price will apply to the settlements. So if 80,000 buys an acre, they must pay that to Israel too.

To be fair, if its a family of 5, thats 100,000 you would give them. They will sell the West Bank for that.

And so 50,000 should buy 5 acres of land. And then, they have 50,000 to build on the new land. You can demolish everything if you want. Except holy sites.

If they just want the money but want to leave, you only give them 10,000 no second amount.

That seems like a high amount, but you can afford it, the land is worth it, it will then go up in value, and Israel can sell more land to Israelis. They will get their money back, and the new citizens will spend that money in Israel.
Those dug in inside Jerusalem, should be given visas and allowed to stay as is, they can be poor if they want.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by phroziac

I think I already did.

You invited death and destruction on innocent people and I answered you.

War is hell and I don't think anyone should take it lightly.

Guess youve never seen sarcasm in your life before. Holy # dude.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

So ok, what I just wrote is a lot of things to do but we have conditions before we will invest in Israel as the IMF.

We expect that Israel needs to solve this problem of social unrest. And policing alone is not what we are looking for. We want a settlement in the West Bank.

So Benjamin is probably ready to snaaap by now, lol seeing such fierce economic development being planned everywhere else.

And so he was saying well, Arab's should serve in the military too in Israel.

Regular service (שירות חובה) – mandatory military service which is held according to the Israeli security service law.

So then the Ultra Orthodox Jews and Arabs do not want to serve.

National military service is mandatory for all Israeli citizens over the age of 18, although Arab (but not Druze) citizens are exempted if they so please, and other exceptions may be made on religious, physical or psychological grounds (see Profile 21).

Ok well thats not good enough. So I was on Bar Rafaeli's side to try to get her out of that because she is an ambassador for Israel. She is out there every day making Israel look good. She is serving her country, serving the nation.

So then the Arabs should build a pyramid.

Well?

They have to do mandatory service even if it is plain old ordinary carry sand in baskets to make a levy.
You have to have nationalism to be a country.

The Ultra-orthodaox Jews should get creative because otherwise they too will be there working for a better Israel.
With picks and shovels.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ok I will help Israel a little bit more since we are such good friends...

So you have a great land use plan. A utopia. To be sure. And you are planning some irrigation in the West Bank.

And it will be a rich agricultural area, and we will certainly build you a 5 billion dollar hub that looks like this...

www.xjgj.com...

and it will have warehousing for just in time inventory systems and data warehousing farms and is part of a global scientific adventure, into cloud distribution systems.

Global food management.

But Israel is not just into agriculture and the trade hub will be for all things Internet. And, wait for it, geared towards wholesale.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I for one wish the rest of the globe would stay out of middle eastern affairs. Let them take matters in their own hands.....and I hope Israel will wipe the floor with those who dare attempt to destroy their nation.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk
And when they do, every Zionist Jew, from Europe to Britain will get their sh#t kicked in by mussies, skinheads and more mindless thugs..
Israel, will be the end of us all..

"mussies" is a term of abuse. Furthermore, it is Israelis and zionists in the West who are forging links and association with skin heads, fascists and nazis.

Pam Geller, the New York zionist Jew rabble rouser, incited Anders Behring Breivak to attack the youth camp who were starting off Norway's national boycott of Israel.

Link www.loonwatch.com...

And there is the fascist EDL Jewish Division hooligans;

Link www.facebook.com...

Here is a photo of zionists and nazi skinheads marching together;

edit on 8-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

How do you know the people in that photo are nazi skinheads? Because they have shaved heads? If having a shaved head makes you a nazi then i'm about to become a nazi then, because i told my wife when i start going bald i was going to shave it all off. I see no swastikas on their clothing and no tats. Do you jump at shadows alot?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well we can't stay out of their affairs since we are the New World Order committee.

188 countries in the IMF. You know, money, jobs, trade, commerce, thats so we don't have to be hunter gatherers.
Hey is Israel in the IMF? Gee whiz they are, since July 12 1954. Ya got 4 days to make the anniversary.

www.irishtimes.com...

Palestinians claim the West Bank, which was captured by Israel from Jordan during the 1967 Six-Day War, as part of their future state and, along with the international community, consider all Jewish settlements illegal.

Some 500,000 Jews have settled in the West Bank and east Jerusalem. Israel argues that the future of the territory should be determined during direct peace talks.

“Where money talks, nobody walks.”

So 10,000 per acre. The fact is that this is not appraised value, this is way below appraised value, and this is a closed sale.
You should be so lucky Herschel, to buy land like that. lol

Seriously. If Israel said ok, here is our land use plan, here is where we are going to build the villas, and we can offer some as a pre-sale, people are going to buy them.

If they say ok here is where we are going to build apartments and a marketplace for people, Arabs would be wanting to buy them in advance.

Running water, sewers, hot and cold water? The Minoan civilization flourished as a maritime power from approximately the 27th century to the 15th century BC and THEY had flush toilets and hot and cold running water.

So you see you need money for that. You pre-sale lots and pre-sale building plans people will use their buy back option to buy homes there. You can demolish everything if you want except the settlements or where people have nice places, but all the slums can go.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Im just waiting for israel to use the samson option. Turning the middle east to glass doesnt sound like such a bad idea sometimes. not that im for killing people or anything, but im sick of war.

That will not be used unless Israel faces imminent destruction. As to who determines that i would look at the Knesset. If you want to see world peace, let them rebuild the Temple of Solomon and then sit back and wait about 7 years. World peace will come after that.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Im just waiting for israel to use the samson option. Turning the middle east to glass doesnt sound like such a bad idea sometimes. not that im for killing people or anything, but im sick of war.

A curious thing today, I was watering the trees due to this exceptionatly dry and hot weather. The tractor I shut off and reached over to the water trailer for my smokes. As I lit up and took a break from the heat, I heard a blast or explosion or ....a loud report... The thing that came to mind was what if............. what if that was a nuclear blast, and if it was forty or fifty miles away did I have time to run to the house and tell my Daughter I loved her ..... before the blast would reach us and devistate everything to destruction and death. Do you people even think for a second about what an atomic blast even is???

I'm not picking on phroziac, rather it was a handy comment a lot of people are using.. "turning the middle east to glass.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So then the Ultra Orthodox Jews and Arabs do not want to serve.

Why should they serve? Israel claims they are a democracy what kind of democracy forces people to do this? America did have the draft but only during times of war. Care to point out what war Israel is fighting right now?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join