It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction in new war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here is a reminder of what the murderous Zionists did in their last invasion of Lebanon.

IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon

Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.

What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

And these barbarians are threatening that it will be worse this time around

When I think of IDF, I think of cowards.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Answer: how many times has Hizbollah attacked Israel? There's the answer to your question!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

You seem to not understand what you are talking about. The Sampson Option is for the entire world. Read up on it. Israel states that they will take us all down in Europe and America with the Sampson Option. Yes it sounds insane.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Answer: how many times has Hizbollah attacked Israel? There's the answer to your question!

I think you think Hisbullah is not Lebanese.

That is my response to your confusion.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well there is another way too look at this also. Maybe they are preparing for another war with Lebanon because when they attack Iran, Hezbollah will most definetly attack Israel. Somehow I think it may all be linked together. But even if it was to happen, I think Israel would be stretched and then we will see the likes of the USA and Eurpoe dragged in as well.

It certainly is interesting times and I look forward to the upcoming months to see whether anyone has the balls to do something or whether we are simply listening to the same crap that seems to always be the going rate.

Things didn't seem to bad when Libya was the centre of attention. Now we are watching maybe the end game especially when everything is based around biblical land etc. Iv've got 10 packets of poppin popcorn on standby just in case...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Im just waiting for israel to use the samson option. Turning the middle east to glass doesnt sound like such a bad idea sometimes. not that im for killing people or anything, but im sick of war.

If Israel attack Iran, they will have no other option after what they see coming at them. They have under estimated Iran and i think a lot of the west have also. It would be curtains for everyone in that case.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

When you talk about Lebanon harbouring terrorists, Do you think it is any different from the USA arming and funding them back in the 1980's? I don't call them terrorists.. I call them people who want mass murderers out of their land or away from their countries at least..

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And who supports this terrorist regime of Israel? The 'good' ole US of A. Sere the USA supports terrorists when it is to their benefit.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't think you have done much research on lebanon. Its a nice place. it seems you think all muslim nations are like syria or one of the other "scary mid eastern" countries. I'm afraid a lot of people think that way.

It's not just a muslim nation. Bout 40% of its population are Christian.

edit: Not too many dangerous Christian extremists out there. There are no rewards from Jesus for blowing oneself up, quite the opposite in fact.
edit on 8-7-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Violent war... that would most likely mean some beautiful places in Lebanon would possibly get destroyed like the city of Zahle

war is pointless in most, if not all cases, including this threat by Israel

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well done ...this is a very interesting thread...The Zionists have and are succeeding...the SOR (state of Rothchilds) is running great guns...they have completed 9/11 with extreme success....they have acquired many more US bases on Middle Eastern soil....they have made more allies through the use of propaganda and the US military Machine....they have gotten discount prices on weaponry courtesy of Dov Zakheim....and they have infiltrated shadow governments all over the world.

Do we need yet another history lesson on the Rothchilds and the establishment of the SOR

Genuis at work....the long term picture....

Amschel Rothchild...."if you own a nations money i care not who makes the laws"

now do othodox jews think they deserve a homeland.

So lets look at the man in charge...shall we.

but heck life is all about the SOR so who are we to argue with success.....how dare we mere Goyim speak out against the rulers of this world.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
When have the Lebanese ever attacked Israel? There is no evidence of this other than constant lies and bitching of Israeli mad dogs.

Google is your friend.
Hezbollah harbored in Lebanon attacking Israel with rockets. Common knowledge

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I don't think you have done much research on lebanon. Its a nice place.

I know people from Lebanon .. I know it's a 'nice place' and those people are very nice. But it also harbors terrorists who constantly hit Israel. HEZBOLLAH ... and Iran ... work out of Lebanon and hit Israel.

Again .. there are no innocent sides in the Middle East.

Hezbollah didn't come into being until after Israel invaded Lebanon. So you can knock off with the terrorist crap Israel is the terrorist here like always.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

You post a vid of the Neturei Karta who believe the state of Israel should be peacefully dismantled, and only created when Messiah/Moshiach comes.
When the Jewish Messiah comes (as recognised by these guys), and looks to create the state of Israel in the land that is now occupied by the palestinians, egyptaisn, jordanians, lebanese and syrians, will you THEN accept a jewish right to a homeland, or is the Neturei Karta vid a strawman argument?
Do you believe the jewish people are entitled to a homeland in the middle east?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Not true.

The Zionists HATE whites and their organisations which is why groups like the Skinheads and the KKK are being shut down and their members being put away or shut up for any given reason.

The EDL only have a Jewish division because they oppose Islam and Jews also oppose them.Remember that the EDL also have a gay division to seem tolerant to all except Muslims.

Oh and Brevik was a left wing nutter with no ties to the right.He was quickly branded a ''Neo Nazi'' after the attacks because of his motives and hatred for Islam,but we now know he was a not a ''right wing Neo Nazi''.Left wingers can oppose Islam as well you know.

That photo is NOT Zionists but the EDL who were waving the Israeli flag to p*ss off the Muslims and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What if Iran were to say something like that?

How infinitely hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You should really stop reading a bias Newpaper, they didn't threaten lebonan. It threaten Hezbollah. And if you let your country harbor terrorist then you should suffer the Repercussions.And I really wouldn't say threaten he made a statement to reporters when asked a question.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I support Israel because they are The Lords chosen people. Obviously they are not ALL good people & the good Lord will deal with the few bad ones in good time but they are still GODS PEOPLE. (Go ahead an begin flaming/ranting/losing your $hit, anti-Semites always do....)

Israel has every right to defend itself and Islam is anything but subtle in its hatred for Jews. I doubt any Muslim could ever look you in the eye & actually say "I would never attack Israel" without cracking up...

I always laugh at the denials of attacks against Israel, it's like a cartoon character who fires his weapon at his enemy but when someone looks he quickly hides the weapon behind his back and begins whistling and trying to look casual (a behavior confirmed by friends who have served in Afghanistan).

edit on 8-7-2012 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have no problem with Lebanon, and it has sounded like a lovely country to visit... at times. but the country does harbor unnecessary Syrian troops and times and Hezbollah, which while doing some charitable works, is mainly a terrorist group with some good side work and propaganda teams. and is also storing missiles and weapons and making bunkers for attacking Israel. Israel has no problem with Lebanon OTHER THAN Hezbollah and Syria using it as a place to attack Israel from! And Israel didn't invade Lebanon because it wanted land from Lebanon, it was to stop attacks from there and from Syrian proxies or actual Syrian troops. I don't blame Israel for warning Lebanon not to attack Israel at all! And frankly, sometimes I just don't believe in "an eye for an eye". Sometimes I feel its necessary to proclaim TWO eyes for an eye! And maybe throw in a hand or two! It's called..... Don't attack me or it will be worse for you. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
edit on 8-7-2012 by jaxnmarko because: more info

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Israeli treatment of Palestinians speaks volumes, the history speaks volumes
peace was stable in the middle east prior, they need to go back to where they come from in Europe

or i saw on the big bang theory Sheldon had an idea to relocate Israel to some desert similar to Israel

the Lebanese do not deserve neighbours like that, geeezus h c

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Whats wrong with Syria? You are trying to tell me you believe what you see on TV?

This is Syria, and this is why people are sending in mercenaries...

www.sebcsyria.com...

They don't like the foreign ownership laws. They want to go in and buy the country out from under them.

They are in the right to protect their sovereignty. Its a potential trade hub for the Silk Road so people want to invest there but Syria doesn't want other countries to come in and own everything so they have to pay rent to them like we do here in Canada. And other countries. Where I live most of the apartments are owned by Chinese.
I think our government in BC is owned by them too.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join