It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I (probably) saved a young Boy from a phedophile and got arrested for it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
First, I thank you all for the kind words but I just reacted. I overreacted somehow, too. But now we know, someone got what he deserved, maybe not to the fullest but he will think again next time.
Don´t be angry if I do not answer to all the kind members that say well done.
I rather answer those who are unable to read to clear this issue for me, as I don´t want to be seen as a violent drunk asshole here.

reply to post by jplaysguitar

If I wanted him dead, he would be already. I think you missunderstood my disclaimer at the bottom of the second page. I was pretty drunk. No excuse here but it plays a role in the whole issue.

reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Look at my update post please. If the issue had cleared, I already wrote to excuse myself personally and face whatever might come

reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I am aware for the next time, to act like the police told me.
I should not have screamed at the kid to run home.
I regret that too but you have to understand, Police took my blood alcohol and it was 1,4 promille

reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I have to say, READ THE OP

reply to post by blamethegreys

I once lost my son on the rabbit marked and people brought him back (it was just 5 minutes) because they recognized we had the same selfmade pullover showing bugs bunny.

reply to post by deltaalphanovember

A friend of mine does not want to bath with his little daughter or cream her wound "ass" (sorry I tried hard to figure another word but failed) because he says a friend of his was doing a divorce and his wife used a photo showing him and his 2 year old daughter in the bathtube (naked) against him.

reply to post by Oland

Haha nice, but I´d like to stay "verschickter"

reply to post by CrimsonMoon

No I was not pissed because the guy was "first" to "help" him. Please read my OP, it was not that way!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I don't believe you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It took place at the "ipfmess" you can google that if you want. Please re read the OP, its all there. (except the place)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I don´t force you to believe me, you can think what you want from me. I´m not for star and flags here if you think that. What do you not believe in particular, maybe I can provide you with some more information, just ask me.

If its because of my curious english, its not my second language and I have to use translator for single words pretty often. Just ask me if you feel something sounds "made up".

But don´t come with "evidence" like my statement or such. I provided enough information about myself, latest with the ipfmess. One thing I could do is show you the place on GE if its that important to you.
edit on 9-7-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

Edit2: I read something about a similar incident somewhere here in this thread if you think I copied this story I have to say I don´t know more then that comment about someone jumping out of a car to help a child or like this.
Really.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your story about the meeting the boy and his mother at the police station sounds like a total fabrication.

The boy running and hugging you, the tears. Doesn't sound true at all. Sounds like a creepy dream.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ok, you have to know that the mother (I would not do it the way she did) told the kid that he could have ended up alone in another country and never see mum and dad again! Its pretty hard. He did not wanted to see me or go to police because he was scared of me first but then after the words from his mom (and or dad, I don´t know) he saw me (this will sound more unbelievable to you now) as a hero. The mum must have said I saved his life so he was just thankful. If its because I do not want to go into detail, I have to be honest I dont want to figure out how to bring this on paper without making people like you jump to the "fabricated" train. Its really like this.

edit: I forgot to say that the mother was searching for Janick already because he just sneaked out without trace.
I don´t know the following for sure but I think I know the street and its not too far from the festival. I don´t asked when he left or so, she just told me that she was searching for him already.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Video or it never happened.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

sure

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ipfmess is in Bopfingen

What is the name of the newspaper?

A weather report says it was raining, is that true?
edit on 7/9/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yes Bopfingen am Ipf, but I do not live in that town, I live about 15 minutes per car away from it.
The first article on monday was not a newspaper per se it was the community letter every houshold gets on the first and third monday of a month. I just wrote newspaper for simplicity. You can think of that what you want.

No it did not rain, neither saturday nor sunday. It was "niesel-rain", on saturday evening, you can search for that, too. We differ between rain and niesel-rain in this fleck of country. I can´t speak for the night between but floor was dry. It was a little cloudy at the morning but cleared up after midday I think (around this).
You can search Ipf und Jagst tomorrow if you want but not every article is accessible online. But I think in this case it will maybe.

Listen, if you want to play detective, you can but I wont reveal more about myself. This is ATS you know.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

Ok, you have to know that the mother (I would not do it the way she did) told the kid that he could have ended up alone in another country and never see mum and dad again! Its pretty hard. He did not wanted to see me or go to police because he was scared of me first but then after the words from his mom (and or dad, I don´t know) he saw me (this will sound more unbelievable to you now) as a hero. The mum must have said I saved his life so he was just thankful. If its because I do not want to go into detail, I have to be honest I dont want to figure out how to bring this on paper without making people like you jump to the "fabricated" train. Its really like this.

edit: I forgot to say that the mother was searching for Janick already because he just sneaked out without trace.
I don´t know the following for sure but I think I know the street and its not too far from the festival. I don´t asked when he left or so, she just told me that she was searching for him already.

I'm sorry for my skepticism , and I am so happy the mother and child were grateful, as it should be.

If it had been my child, I would have made sure to track you down, and do my best to help you with the charges against you.

Unfortunately , because many like to embellish stories, and many times I have been too gullible,so now I try to be more skeptical.

I apologize if added salt into the wounds you have already received for trying to do a good thing for a boy who could have been in grave danger.

edit on 9-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Fair enough, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully they will catch this guy.

Did the police offer you an apology for arresting you?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It took place at the "ipfmess" you can google that if you want. Please re read the OP, its all there. (except the place)

I should have been specific, I meant city.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No, not a real apology. I only had contact to the Commissioner and another police "officer" who made the phantom pictures on the computer there after I got arrested. But he (Commissioner) said to me I have to understand that they had to keep me there. I said to him I understand the handling. On saturday evening, the Polizei wasn´t rude or so, because I calmly explained them the situation. But I was handcuffed until I was in the cell.

edit: with "after I got arrested", I mean after release on sunday morning.
I mixed up time terms.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No problem. If you search "ipfmess" you will find the town(Bopfingen). Its only there. Ipf is the name of the hill.
I can understand that people do not believe, they don´t have to. Its their choice, I can only provide answers (to a point of privacy). Maybe some sentences I wrote bear a slightly different meaning to first tongue english speakers.

I don´t care about stars and this is not the reason I made the thread. I don´t care what others think about me. Often enough people get stars for idiotic comments so I don´t measure someone on his star post ratio. I´ve seen people here (but more in other threads) writing ignorant and idiotic comments that get stared.
Stars reflect to me how much you hit the "overall agreeing" and that´s not a real measure for quality or out-of-the box thinking.

I wonder, to be true that the rant forum has stars aviable. Same with points, I got 500 for an applause. Its my second one but if an admin considers your post offtopic, I think you get 2000point penalty or so. Those are only numbers I dont care about.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I can understand that people do not believe, they don´t have to. Its their choice, I can only provide answers (to a point of privacy). Maybe some sentences I wrote bear a slightly different meaning to first tongue english speakers.

You make yourself understandable just fine in English, I did not read thoroughly enough, and I understand very well your need to keep certain aspects private.

I don´t care about stars and this is not the reason I made the thread. I don´t care what others think about me. Often enough people get stars for idiotic comments so I don´t measure someone on his star post ratio. I´ve seen people here (but more in other threads) writing ignorant and idiotic comments that get stared. Stars reflect to me how much you hit the "overall agreeing" and that´s not a real measure for quality or out-of-the box thinking.

I admire the way you view the star issue.

...and quite honestly I admire you for caring enough about a child, to watch and step in, and once again I apologize for my skepticism.

I do hope if there is a next time, you will not resort to actions that land you in jail, but that you can still stop a child from being taken to a dangerous situation.

The great thing about this thread is that we ALL get to examine what is the best way to take action, and taking action is of the utmost of importance in situations such as this, but we need wisdom in doing it properly.

God bless you, and your family,and if you were my husband,a friend, or my father, I would be proud of you at least did something.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The OP deserves our thanks for doing what MANY would fear to do: the RIGHT thing...

This makes him a HERO in my eyes who deserves one of these:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You painted a pretty clear picture for me in your op.
I would have done the same thing.

But It would probably be worse.

I am amazed at the disrespectful comments twards you. Some people just have no balls. Or selfish and don't want to be inconvienanced

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Somehow I can understand them. Some are right with what they say, for example that i sent Janick home wasn´t the brightest thing. Someone said it would have been better to join him (edit*the guy) and he´s right. But many just lack reading comprehension (what a nice term ^^).

Again, I think at least everyone with a child would have reacted in some way. I´m really touched when called a Hero. But if you look at it afterwards, I could have done better.

edit:
edit on 11-7-2012 by verschickter because: spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Somehow I can understand them. Some are right with what they say, for example that i sent Janick home wasn´t the brightest thing. Someone said it would have been better to join him (edit*the guy) and he´s right. But many just lack reading comprehension (what a nice term ^^).

Again, I think at least everyone with a child would have reacted in some way. I´m really touched when called a Hero. But if you look at it afterwards, I could have done better.

edit:
edit on 11-7-2012 by verschickter because: spelling

It was a good learning experience for all of us, on how to do it better if a similar type situation arises.

Thank you for sharing the story , so we could all learn.This helps us learn we need to act on that red flag of children being in danger, but to try to go about it in a way that is best , but always keeping the childs welfare top priority.

Not everyone carries a cell, so there is that issue to consider for some.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join